Feels thread. Whatever you got. Pictures, stories, songs etc

Feels thread. Whatever you got. Pictures, stories, songs etc.
>me
>meet grill at show out of state
>holy smokes.wow.com
>connect instantly and have great time at the show together
>she's not from around me but still get her number
>continue talking after we split ways
>Endless meme exchange each day/good feelsy conversations
>meet up at a 3 day event
>hangout a lot and kiss and cuddle after first day
>everything gets weird after
>not paying attention to me as much rest of the event
> weeks go by and talk less
>ask whats up
>she confesses she likes me but doesnt want the commitment.
>tell her its cool just wanna be there for her.
>fast forward a month.
>I dont text her unless she texts me, which stopped significantly.
>feels bad man when I open snap chat to find her tongue deep in another dude.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LvqNmyJPTyk
youtube.com/watch?v=KtlgYxa6BMU
open.spotify.com/user/pizzaagodd/playlist/3u8zr4QPbpDsYZUf6TFbgd
youtube.com/watch?v=W5wJw41gxeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LwVXkM_YxMg
youtube.com/watch?v=cjPyvoLXPs4
youtube.com/watch?v=EiXKwiPHPnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JZhpcq0J8CU
youtube.com/watch?v=rds7V5Sxu-4
youtube.com/watch?v=dTnYL0ZZt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=XbVmxY-Xk4U
youtube.com/watch?v=0AKCne5vvaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>parents find out I'm gay
>act weird around me, don't talk to me anymore
>looking up a guide on how to tie a noose
>dad see's it on my computer when I left it unattended
>his response was to yell at me, and says "if you're going to kill yourself dont you fucking dare do it in this house"
>this was about 3 hours ago
>stillprocessing.jpg

Kill yourself Satan. That'll show'em.

Wow, that's cold, your dad sounds like an ass, sorry his happened to you

Are you ok?

Look, plenty of people move past shitty parents to live vibrant lives with parents as specks in the rear view. Keep going.

I honestly don't know why I've always been the sort of person to go the extra mile to make other people happy even if it puts me out, when it's literally never appreciated or returned.

I'm just done being nice... and listening to peoples problems... and lending people money and not expecting it to be returned... I'm done smiling when someone i loved tells me they're interested in someone else and saying shit like "love is a feeling, you can't control it. if you wanna be with them I understand".

I'm just done.

Dude. I'm not gay and my parents would have been accepting if I was, so I wanna state from the start that it's not a situation I can perfectly empathize with. I still wanna try.

I've met hundreds of gay dudes in my life who've all been, when I met them, happy. They have problems, they have struggles in their daily lives, they have surprise pleasures in every day. In other words, they're regular people.

So many of them came from unloved places and from places similar to yours. They eventually escaped, and found a way to have a normal life. Your story is so tragically common, and there are tons of people who are too close to that kind of experience. They don't all fit in "one mold" like the common stereotype of gay people - they are just regular people, who drink beers and make dumb jokes and have a good time. This is how I've had such a good time hanging with them (a few gay bars in some citiies I visit have really fun events, that have nothing to do with sexuality).

Go watch/hood-stream the movie "Milk" - there's a movie where a paralyzed kid calls Harvey Milk to talk about exactly this (he's trying to escape but can't), It's a good movie regardless.

You do these things because you are a good person, as hard as it is don't let people make you bitter,there is a lot of good people in the world

It would be kind of funny, if I were to hang myself, to do it in the back yard.

Not in the house, right?

>she confesses she likes me but doesnt want the commitment.
You should've nope'd out right there. It hurts less to let go than hang on

>It would be kind of funny
LOL XD

No faggot. Accept that you have shit parents and move on

I'm realizing that I really truly don't match up with the rest of the world. It's not everyone. It's me.

Talking to people, I feel like I'm always on a different wave than them. So I don't talk to anyone.
People didn't really like me as a kid, and now for some reason I get women easily. But I don't want them. I'm so lonely. But I just want to be alone, always. I don't think there's anyone out there for me. I want to feel emotions for a woman.

There's something wrong with me and I feel numb most of the time, if not in a state of despair and sadness. I don't know why.

It's hard to put what I'm feeling into words, which is weird too because I usually write about this kind of thing. Something is wrong.

No, it would be really sad, suicide is not a temporary solution to make the pain stop, it stops everything and you are young and have your whole life

You're a good person.

And OP(ish), if you are talking about objecting the goodness of your personality because you've been fucked over a bunch by of shitbags, find new friends before you start discarding the valuable pieces of your inherent personality. If you lend money to a friend and they don't pay you back, it cost you $x to realize they were never a friend.

I'm sorry you're becoming jaded but you need to demand better from people you call friends. Even just people you pass by and are wastes, note it and move on.

youtu.be/LvqNmyJPTyk

Favorite album. emo/post-hardcore. So be warned if you don't enjoy that. Written in a very interesting way.

I've only made one Meme, it wasn't very successful because I had no fucking clue they were a thing. This happened almost a decade ago though, when there were like 3 memes total.

I hope your life gets better. I've never been gay (not straight-up straight either tho), but I've always been weird. Everything I did, for YEARS, was "are you going to kill yourself?" Which like, in retrospect, I guess I looked totally depressed and just didn't know. (also I was single after H.S., and getting with a married lady for a year after that, so they all thought I gave up on relationships.). I can't say there's a better life ahead of you, but I can say that the drama you have at home isn't indicative of the drama you will experience when you're on your own (even if you're disabled, people don't treat you the same when you're not family).

still, I hope your life gets better.

This guy kind of has the right idea.

The fact that you want to kill yourself is fucked - it's something we can understand, since not having familial support can be really quite shit, but it's fucked that you want to kill yourself in the first place.

For being gay? Fucking seriously? Our goal as humanity is to go to space, to cure diseases, to understand consciousness and AI. And what, some motherfuckers are so triflin' they think being gay is even RELEVANT?

It will be hard for you to rise above this, but fucking seriously, for your life goals, think Star Trek, not Dawson's Creek.

Something similar just happened to me last night, I really like you but I am not looking for anything serious, feels bad and I am having a bad day today. I am not really out going so it takes a lot for me to put myself out there, and I feel kind of embarrassed about being rejected

Do you go to therapy? If not, go. It will help.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. But it is a solution.

No but seriously you guys are right just right now... I feel like I want to get back at everyone and I don't know how too because I'm not mean enough to treat people like that.

You get back at people by being a success. You don't get back at them by dying, they win that way. Don't let the bigots win. We have a world to win, and we can't do it without you. Please stay. You will find your people that can and WILL protect you, and you them. It will be wonderful, just stick around, okay? Please?

The pain sucks now but don't ever feel like you need to end it all, because it's never the end.

Solidarity forever, user.

The girl I love just got bored of me, she left like everyone else do

I've tried a few therapists. I stopped going and trying antidepressants about 2 years ago.

Start being nice to yourself before other people, then you'll start realizing that the people you're being good to, don't deserve it. You'll realize you've been avoiding the people who truly need companionship and support, and giving it all to the manipulators. Don't let that happen.

Girlfriend of four and a half years left me for another guy she had been seeing for several months before splitting with me. She has my fucking kid... and they moved far enough away I can't see him anymore. He's going to grow up thinking I never cared... she's going to lie and tell him I never loved either of them, I know she is.

Been listening to this shit almost every night since.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtlgYxa6BMU

>take me back to the night we met

I would do anything... to change every fucking decision I made that night.

Me too, user. Everyone leaves. That's why you depend on yourself.

But let me tell you who never leaves, and that's the one you're truly meant to be with.
Disregard past loves and look forward to life, there's too many opportunities for you, user. You can do it all if you put your mind to it, including loving again.

You're not boring, people just suck. You'll find the one who doesn't.

Trust me. It takes time.

Yeah, I've had that sort of feeling before

I'm not the gay user, but you are a wonderful person and I hope that I find more people like you in my life

open.spotify.com/user/pizzaagodd/playlist/3u8zr4QPbpDsYZUf6TFbgd

My feels playlist, post yours too.

Nah mate, saying its a solution is like saying you should drop out of school instead of retaking a class. I've been where you are, wanting to kill myself to get back at people. Just give it some time and as it always does, This Too Shall Pass.

Sorry to hear that user, but you're a single man now. Educate yourself, try make something of yourself and maybe you'll have a comfy life while being able to show how much you care for your kid.

You will user!
Good people exist everywhere, they're the silent, the loud, the proud and the shamed. They're everyone - you just have to be willing to meet them. You won't know if they're good when you meet them- but that's the risk you take in life. I have faith you'll find good people and you can build a community of your own, full of love and support for one another.

It'll happen. :)

Feels Music
youtube.com/watch?v=W5wJw41gxeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LwVXkM_YxMg
youtube.com/watch?v=cjPyvoLXPs4
youtube.com/watch?v=EiXKwiPHPnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JZhpcq0J8CU
youtube.com/watch?v=rds7V5Sxu-4

BOO HOO MUH FEE-FEES GROUP HUG WAAAAHHHH

fuck off, Sup Forums isn't a hugbox

youtube.com/watch?v=dTnYL0ZZt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=XbVmxY-Xk4U

what I've been listening to cuz she left me
I miss her so much
I can't win without her

It is if you allow it to be, user.
Your heart is plagued with hate, eventually you'll learn to love, or you'll die forever knowing what you didn't know.. how to love your fellow stranger without expecting anything in return.
Have a wonderful day, okay? I don't know how much you're hurting, but you're hurting enough to attack a bunch of strangers..

You're not alone.

how old are you? not going to ridicule, just wondering when you can get the fuck away from your dad

There is a sub-class of people like this. I am one of them. This answer may not work for you, but it changed my life, permanently, and for the better.

You see things differently than other people - this is a gift, not a curse. The world needs variety - if there is a mission-critical issue, do you want ten clones of one guy fixing it, or do you want to look at it from ten different angles?

I think our generation's pessimism/me_irl suicidality/Mad Max is a documentary/etc. is cause modern society's priorities are unsustainable BS, and that our actions negatively affect/exploit people we've never met. Our unconscious minds are all calling bullshit on the implied morals of society (make money/get a job/fuck you pay me), which is where existential despair comes from. For my part as an American, our society wants us to tacitly accept that we make the Middle East a shithole to keep oil prices low. A "regular person" is not going to have the mindset to fix this - how could they reject the mold, or any mold?

Your new goal, as a human/sub-species, is to improve the world and the lives of people in it. It may not fix that other people can't relate to you, but you have better goals now. This will change who you are and drive you to new heights, but regardless of how you approach this, having the long-term goal in mind will give meaning to your life.

This prevented me from killing myself, which I nearly did before I realized that what I hated about life are indeed lies and inanities, but that a higher purpose was held above alla that. Make that north star for yourself, and you'll still be "different", but your life will change around it.

Many people are deprived of a sense of meaning, because they never learned that our lives could be dedicated to improving the world, instead of iphones and bullshit. Instead, they're quite reasonably depressed.

This is just what worked for me. You do your thing, but give this a shot if you're bored.

Thanks for the kind words user, the thing that this is not the first time it happens to me, in the beginning they love me like crazy but then they get bored of me and it hurts so bad

do you have a job?

Kill yourself circlejerking furfaggot

Nice satanic trips. But don't do it user, that's what your shitbag parents want. Live to spite those assholes.

Holy shit user, this is my exact situation. I'm about to give her 150 dollars and tell her that I don't ever want to see that money again. That it's not my job to worry about her prosperity anymore and that it's her boyfriends job now. It's honestly making me feel nervous but I know I have to do it.

Good luck bro.

I relate so much, user. We're one in the same.

But think of it like this, if everyone were meant for you, you wouldn't find the one.

It's happened to me many times. I've been rejected more times than I can remember, I've been left for the "hotter" guy even more than that.

But it's not you. Relationships need both parties to want it. Recognize your partner's needs, and if you really love them, let them go. The ones who leave you, they love you. They could either stay and then eventually you'll realize it's not meant to be, or they can cut the ties earlier than later and you can find the one.

Many nihilists don't believe in love, or the one. It exists. It may be a chemical bond, but there will be the one that you bond with so perfectly, you'll never want to leave each other, and they will feel the same.

"i like you' but nothing serious
this means lets fuck without commitment; are you retarded?
you couldve been balls deep; or she couldve been tongue deep;
whatever you're into;
>>i wanna be there for you
faggot

I'm sorry you're hurting so much. Really, I am. You don't deserve to feel the way you're feeling.

>be me
>just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago
>feeling pretty good right now
Shit was so cash

Not everyone can have sex without love involved, user. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true.

Everyone needs someone in their own way.

Sorry to hear about your kid, that's tough,I know it sound weird but maybe you should start a journal for your kid and write down your thoughts about them so later in life they will know you were always thinking about them

It gets easier, user.
Or at least, that's what people tell me.
I no longer see her smile when I close my eyes, so that's something.

I work in a medical field. It's emotionally fucking brutal - I work in the US, where the healthcare is broken as shit, and I have to tend to people who are suffering from fixable causes.

There are two necessary lessons with the whole thing:

1. Set your boundaries.
2. Never compromise how you want to practice medicine.

These are the two most important rules. In your life you clearly are doing the second quite well - but there is a tension between these two things, and you need to focus on the first.

Wanna know a fun fact about depression? It turns you into a black hole - where everyone can dump all of their compassion and emotional energy into you, and it won't make one whit of difference, it'll just annihilate in your infinite gravity. This is why some people with depression lose all their friends - it's exhausting for all of their friends, who try to fill in a bottomless hole.

If you are trying to fill in the bottomless hole of other people, it's not heartless to stop - you might do that person a net positive by trying to talk productively about this issue, instead of perpetuating the problem.

Lol am I suppose to sympathize with this? The majority memes are made by niggers and scawny white boys who think they're cool acting like a meme. That photo is pathetic

I hear her laughter when I'm alone without music..
I hear her talking to me with that familiar cellular static in the background

I still can't smoke weed without her. All we did together was smoke and talk about each other's feelings, and now all I have is smoke and Sup Forums.

I hope someday will find someone who's gonna be the one.
And when it happens I hope that you find it too my man.
My life is really good, have everything but this thing and it hurts to see everyone with each other and finding myself alone as always.
Maybe someday this will change for both of as user, maybe tomorrow who knows

They have the right to act weird. I would act weird around my son too if I found out he had a mental illness.

You got me bro. This tough facade I put up is just a mask to hide my deep pain. Life isn't fair, and it just keeps getting harder, and sometimes it just feels like just kidding dipshit go suck a tailpipe and jerk off with your mom's panties ladyboy.

you just need to get out of there man. your father is a piece of shit. live to spite him. show him that you can rise above his hate and make something for yourself. dont fuck with drugs. really dont. it seems like it helps but they just pull you deeper and deeper down. get a job, move out. maybe find someone you love. whatever just whatever you do, live show that fucker that you wont be affected by his words. your situation sucks but you CAN rise above all this. you CAN survive this. user i believe in you.

>Being this delusional

Holy fuck this board kek

It'll happen, we just don't know when. Be patient user, and maybe read some books in the mean time. That's what's helping me truck along.. Hunter S. Thompson and Charles Bukowski really ease the wounds of lost love for me.

It's okay to hurt. You can pretend to be the internet tough guy all you want, but we can all see how much you really hurt.

It will really happen.

It's about appreciating humanity and the people behind their looks, behind their personality. Finding their soul.

You may think it's delusion, but it's simply hope, user. Maybe you should try and practice it, it'll help you in the long run.

Parents hate me for no reason. I grew up with an older sister and they loved her and gave her whatever she want or need. I always got what she had before those times. At the age of 17 I worked while when she was 17 she was pampered and cared for. I tried to make amends with my parents but they give me the cold shoulder. Ever since my childhood I wondered why they hated me, and to this day I still wonder.

I'm 23 now, living by myself with a roommate. Working at least 8-10 hours a day living off the shittiest pay, I can barely support myself. Sister is 25, living in some luxury condo shit - obviously all paid out by my parents.

What have I ever done to deserve this, Sup Forums.

As a fellow faggot this hurts me as well, since when I came out I knew my dad would react badly, and he did. Don't die user, live to spite anonfather

>If you hurt others then that means you are hurt too :(

This meme needs to stop. You're fucking retarded.

I know you have another tab open right now posting gay furry porn or pretending to be that stuttering trap faggot in a celeb thread, so yeah you're not fooling anyone either.

I'm sad now

nothing. your parents are pieces of shit. as simple as that. you did nothing to deserve that

>It is if you allow it to be, user.
>Your heart is plagued with hate, eventually you'll learn to love, or you'll die forever knowing what you didn't know.. how to love your fellow stranger without expecting anything in return.
>Have a wonderful day, okay? I don't know how much you're hurting, but you're hurting enough to attack a bunch of strangers..
>You're not alone.

Dude.

Consider not doing it.

That's like dumping money into a black hole - it may not make a single moment of difference. It could - what do I know? - but if you relate to the idea that "I just give and give and give and nothing comes of it" you may want to think about it.

If that doesn't matter to you, then OK fine, but take that moment to pause and reflect.

Don't ever let that compassion die out, but compassion has to be carefully directed.

>I hear her laughter when I'm alone without music..
>I hear her talking to me with that familiar cellular static in the background
Sir you have HPPD, maybe replace your greens with veggies for a while.

I remember she and I would get drunk and talk about our lives for hours.
Long distance relationships are God's way of telling us he doesn't love us.

>It's about appreciating humanity and the people behind their looks, behind their personality. Finding their soul.

woahh!!!!!! really made me think man!!!

>You may think it's delusion, but it's simply hope, user. Maybe you should try and practice it, it'll help you in the long run.

You're not fooling anybody here. That type of mindset has obviously not helped you since you're still shitposting on Sup Forums.

My only tabs open are YouTube and this thread, user. But you can pretend that's the fact if it'll make you feel better! This is a feels thread, there needs to be a mediator.
Seriously, it's okay to admit you're not right. It's not a meme, my friend. It's genuine compassion coming your way :)

Ohh we are like lost brothers or something, because bukowski is a first choice in situations like this

>Seriously, it's okay to admit you're not right. It's not a meme, my friend. It's genuine compassion coming your way :)

Have you thought of checking into a mental asylum? That's the exact way how schizos talk.

I think it's pretty obvious. They didn't want another kid. You were never meant to exist, but neither were any of us, so take from that what you will. Life is cruel and random. Crying about it will get you nothing besides a little wet.

You should call the police and say she kidnapped the child

No. You're just like every other hipster millennial who reads.

I'm only here because I'm waiting for my bus to get here. It's a time waster.

If you think going on Sup Forums implies you're on it all day.. then well, I can't help you there. Assumptions make an ass out of you and me.

Women double standards, friendo.

>Assumptions make an ass out of you and me.

You didn't even get the saying right doofus.

I relate to this in every way

Schizos talk how anyone talks, user. But if it matters, I have borderline personality disorder. We're all perfectly imperfect.

No need to hate my man, tell me what's bothering you bro

Sorry I don't copy-paste platitudes. But doofus made me laugh, thank you user :)

>I'm only here because I'm waiting for my bus to get here. It's a time waster.

Yeah and I'm here waiting for the tooth fairy.

>then well, I can't help you there.

Because you know I'm right, loser.

>be me.
>Friend needs me to help out with a fundraiser.
>Asks me late at night.
>Its next month.
>Tell her I'll help, just need to ask for time off of work.
>Show up to work, go in back.
>When we want time off, we don't talk to a manager, we have to put our name and dates off in a big book, along with reason why.
>Text her I did it.
>Known each other since freshman year of highschool.
>Sends me a text back saying I'm one of her best friends and that she's so grateful.
>Says "Having a friend like you is such as a novelty to me. You're willing to drop everything just to help me out. We're such opposites but you're raising my standards for friends with how much you do for me."

I don't know why, but this hit me really hard. I'm a shit person in my personal opinion, and we joke that I'm going to Hell no matter what I do, but she was willing to compliment me like this.

>in your 20s now

AHAHAHAHA

it gets worse. should probably just kill yourself now

Sounds like you did nothing to deserve this, my grandmother was the same way, loved my older sister and really didn't like me at all. It hurt but some people are fucked, I mean I was a little kid, who hates a five year old. I know this is not exactly what happened to you but I empathize with you

Yeah I guess you're right. Trying to land another job in hopes that I could at least rack more money in. Life truly is cruel, but I guess I gotta go with it until I die off naturally or commit an hero.

>Schizos are normal like everybody else
>But if it matters, I have borderline personality disorder.

Didn't ask, don't care. Nice meme illness btw

Trips can't lie, I guess you're right user.

Haha just kidding, it's okay to hurt. Just know you're not alone, okay? We all see through your tough guy facade, it's not fooling anyone, except maybe a few other "tough guys." I remember when I was younger, and what made me feel better was "trying" to make people feel bad on the internet, but the truth is, the only person you hurt is yourself.

That's the way. Asking existential questions only leads to more questions. Better off just smoking a blunt, listening to some Zeppelin and fucking bitches.

I didn't say normal, no one is normal, silly. Normality is the poison that ruins lives.

Thanks, I'm glad we're on the same page of things.

Grandparents noticed this issue with me and my parents and offered to help - that was the plan until they got sick. Can't blame them. I'm just gonna have to keep going with things.

i dont have any reason to be depressed. my live is pretty good I think. still I just cant seem to be happy. no games I have keep me content. nothing does. was fake to all my friends, none of them like me for me.

>was talking to girl who goes to my school via text
>have similar interests
>says she has anxiety & depression issues too
>says we should talk more
>should be happy but im not
>she had to go
>its been 2 days
>too anxious to start up a conversation
any experience with this Sup Forums

Why haven't you done it yet?

You should just do it, but you won't.

You're just a little attention whore gayboi who needs to man up.

Are you memeing him? His sentence structure looks fine.

Its the anniversary of my father's death next month. It doesn't matter how much time passes, it still hurts. Not a day goes by where I don't think "Would he be proud of me?". He tried to become a better person for me and my mom. He wanted me to have the happiest childhood possible, not like his (abusive mother.) I miss him so god damn much it sometimes feels like my heart is breaking again.

She is using you user, been there done that.
I suggest to don't get attached to this girl because she will use you until there's nothing left and then leave saying that you where never anything actually.
> Get out user, the only person that's going to get hurt is you, seriously get out