Why do white nerds love MF Doom so much?

Why do white nerds love MF Doom so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=weWTuvdL-LQ&ab_channel=StonesThrow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MF DOOM is a black white nerd

He's entry level for "underground" hip hop. A decent amount of black and brown nerds dig him too, and he is definitely great at lyricism and sampling. Not super versatile or experimental though

theres more juggalo mf doom fans than black doom fans

FANTANO BROS REPORT IN!

raps bout food alot

he wears a mask, it makes him spooky

Idk why do white people love Kendrick Lamar?

because he appeals to them (technicality, nerdy lyrics, funny)

plus he's crazy good

Is backpacker hip-hop still a thing?

Nowadays, that's probably true.

Is that Paul Jonny Wisconsin on the left?

i'm not sure if i'm the only but personally i don't think madvilliiany deserve that high of a praise, its a good album but not what the public perceived it to be as such

>MF DOOM, Viktor Vaughn, the list goes on
He's become that guy people namedrop when they want to impress people. He's good, just insanely overhyped on the internet. A couple of people I know like him but they're not running around telling every person he's the GOAT.

>not too black to deter them
>not political
>raps about something "different" like comic books and food
>has a complex rhyme scheme and white people love lyrics regardless of how it sounds
>is "underground"

>not too black to deter them
Shit, this is actually true.

he's a worse jonwayne, but he did it first

>doritos
>cheetos
>fritos

does this guy like anything other than emo shit?
latest vid I went to 2 first albums and they were both reddit as fuck

NOHT A LEGITAMIT FOHM OF PRO-TEST

kek

because of our white guilt it makes us feel better about our ancestors wrongdoings :)

This is so fucking accurate, particularly the overemphasized end-rhymes where he ends up mismatching the syllables and emphasis.

>white

Fantano is italian

In some circles for sure, but it seems like "underground" music doesn't have the same novelty it once did, and either way, lyricism is not as trendy in the mainstream or underground as it used to be.

as a while male I can confirm

that part of the song made me cringe like hell when i first heard it

Because he's a brilliant rapper
With a very consistent discography
Who addresses a variety of topics, making for interesting listening
Why is this hard to understand

best DOOM song coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=weWTuvdL-LQ&ab_channel=StonesThrow

i like madvillainly solely because of madlib. generally hate rap/hip hop, but madlib is my dude. great jazzy vibes

Anyone can support MF DOOM ya know. Interesting rhyme schemes despite being relatively easy to listen flow, with interesting lyricism. Also helps that despite having lived more of an awful situation than most "hood" guys (he was legit homeless for two years after his brother died), he doesn't just talk about that or theme his music around that. Nor does he try to sound uneducated or anything either.

He's the antithesis of the ignorant, lazy, hood nigga.