Just watched Saving Private Ryan for the first time

Just watched Saving Private Ryan for the first time
poor dudes they died fighting the nazis just so u can all eat fucking cheeseburgers and fap to lolis while your government goes around setting countries on fire

Fuck the USA man

how the fuck did you let your military take over the country and basically take control over your lives? i mean didn't you guys always fought for freedom? why did you suddenly give up?

Actually they died to save the Jews. That's all, Hitler wanted nothing to do with Western Europe. He just wanted to smash the commies and kick the Jews out of his country.

>Implying Hitler didn't want an Earth populated by germans only
>Implying they weren't developing eugenics for this sole purpose

what world do you live in man? gtfo the basement and do something else than eating cheeseburgers and cheetos, masturbating to lolis and looking ancestry pages with your greasy fucking fingers. do some sports, clear your head. then you'll see what your country really is.

>what is the USA really?

A FUCKING DICTATORSHIP RULED BY SOME OLD PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONTROL OF THE ARMY AND THEIR CORPORATIONS!

>WHERE ARE MY PATRIOT NIGGAS AT! GET BACK YOUR COUNTRY! FIGHT BACK!

Fuck, the usa! Man!

Ftfy

>how the fuck did you let your military take over the country and basically take control over your lives?
> i mean didn't you guys always fought for freedom?
> why did you suddenly give up?
Is this bait or are you seriously this retarded? These 3 statements contradict eachother. Also
> when did you give up
Dont you have some sandy brown dick to be sucking you eurotrash cuckold?

>fapping to chinese cartoons that represent 10yo girls
>shitposting about why don't you have a gf
>crying about your life all the time
>living from your parents
>NOT DOING NOTHING WITH YOUR LIFE!

FFS you FUCKING TWATS! Makes me so angry that these young men died for your sake, for your Republic, just so you can all throw their sacrifice into the trash bin! You fucking egoistical pieces of shit! I wanna fucking punch you in the face you pieces of fucking garbage! You are throwing away your freedom! Your life! Those men died in the mud, fucking ripped appart by machine gun fire, just so you can eat burgers and fap to cartoons about ten year old girls mating with dogs while their guts are out! You aren't doing nothing for your society! You aren't fighting the great war! Our great war! The great war of living a meaningless life! You are just running from it! Running from the sacrifice that men like you did so you can cry on your mother thighs about how you are confused about your sexuality!

YOU
DISGUST
ME

i know right, the usa is fucking great, right?

>eurotrash
Oh you'd like that don't ya
I'm a third world cunt, a shitskin
And know that i am better than you because at least i know the sacrifice the better men did
and you
you're a fucking faggot who will never acomplish nothing
while me
shit
i'll be a fucking legend

Lmao your just some fag who watched some hollywood oscarbait garbage and now you think you understand the American condition despite barely speaking the language.
You're a fool. Fools always meet a fools end.

Government owns everything? Sound very familiar...

>You're a fool
and you're replying to a fool
isn't what you're doing the fool's end, at least for you?
>the American condition
it isn't about America, bozo. it's about the sacrifice better men do to protect the things they are told to care about. the message is "these people gave their life so you could live, make good use of your petty existence, because they offered it up to you":
Also you just said "your just" and then said i barely spoke the language. Aren't you the fool? Am i not the fool end of you, the fool?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

>watching a movie practically created by the CIA to push pro-American propaganda
Get better cultured, OP. Watch Russian films.

>doesnt even mention all ally countries fought their european brothers just to keep the jews in power only to have them flood all their countries with non white immigration and push degeneracy through the media.
The wrong side won

>>fapping to chinese cartoons that represent 10yo girls
>>shitposting about why don't you have a gf
>>crying about your life all the time
>>living from your parents
>>NOT DOING NOTHING WITH YOUR LIFE!

FFS
you FUCKING TWATS!
Makes me so angry that these young men died for your sake, for your Republic, just so you can all throw their sacrifice into the trash bin! You fucking egoistical pieces of shit! I wanna fucking punch you in the face you pieces of fucking garbage! You are throwing away your freedom! Your life! Those men died in the mud, fucking ripped appart by machine gun fire, just so you can eat burgers and fap to cartoons about ten year old girls mating with dogs while their guts are out! You aren't doing nothing for your society! You aren't fighting the great war! Our great war! The great war of living a meaningless life! You are just running from it! Running from the sacrifice that men like you did so you can cry on your mother thighs about how you are confused about your sexuality!

YOU
DISGUST
ME

And your right to whine about it without having to appreciate it exists because of them and the USA. So you're welcome.

Pretty much everything you've said here is completely wrong.

The Soviets were the ones who beat the Nazis. The Americans were just there, in the way.

> caring about non-whites
there's the problem

>>>fapping to chinese cartoons that represent 10yo girls
>>>shitposting about why don't you have a gf
>>>crying about your life all the time
>>>living from your parents
>>>NOT DOING NOTHING WITH YOUR LIFE!

FFS
you FUCKING TWATS!
Makes me so angry that these young men died for your sake, for your Republic, just so you can all throw their sacrifice into the trash bin!

You fucking egoistical pieces of shit! I wanna fucking punch you in the face you pieces of fucking garbage! You are throwing away your freedom! Your life!! Those men died in the mud, fucking ripped appart by machine gun fire, just so you can eat burgers and fap to cartoons about ten year old girls mating with dogs while their guts are out!!! You aren't doing nothing for your society! You aren't fighting the great war! Our great war! The great war of living a meaningless life! You are just running from it! Running from the sacrifice that men like you did so you can cry on your mother thighs about how you are confused about your sexuality!

YOU
DISGUST
ME

>non-whites might overpower us
>better invade and make sure it doesn't happen
>mfw lost anyway

Hey.

Don't talk shit about anime.

shut up faglord