My girlfriend cheated on me /b, what do?

My girlfriend cheated on me /b, what do?

Make a more interesting thread, for starters

like actually?

Ye

How long were you together?
Define cheating.
Can you forgive her or are you starting fresh.
We need more info if you want constructive advice.

>greentext please

Obvious, kill the bitch or leave the bitch.

obviously break up if you havent, dont seem sad it leaves your options open. move on and youll feel better soon enough, cry when you feel like it for a bit. go do fun things with friends even if you dont feel like having fun

Marry her and pic related

Well I love her for starters, it's been about a year and a half.
She has a kind of rough background but I really made a change in her for the beer and it was really apparent... the only thing that I had a problem with was her ex was still in her phone. I just wanted her to get rid of his contact but she wouldnt. Well she finally decided to break it off but went full retard and decided to do it in person. Apparently he fucked my chick. But she told me and wants to make it better.

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.
Deut 22:23-24

Do it op. No (Rabbinical) court would condemn you.

Shes now a whore to you. Treat her as such

Fuck her and Fuck you if you get back with that scum. We don't need cheaters in our lives. Bitches gone learn today.

The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else. Make sure she finds the other chick's moist panties for extra lulz.

I feel like I know which decision to make already

she went to break up with her ex after a year and a half of seperation but fucked him instead? um... are you stupid or just simple?

>My girlfriend cheated on me /b, what do?

1. she's no longer your gf
2. forget her
3. erase her from your life, phone, etc
4. never speak to her again
5. period

one man wolf pack bro

This is probably bait so I don't know why I am waisting my time talking to you but op grow a fucking pair you retarded piece of shit we live in a world of 7.2billion people roughly and you have no excuse to stay with a dumb whore who gives her hole away never in the history of good marriages has a parent ever told their kid it really saved us when she fucked her ex behind my back that surely won't happen again right honey she power played your ass now you will be subservient to her for the rest of the relationship get the fuck out of it you fucking nutless pussy boy like I'm sure your dad told you before man the fuck up

This.

>She has a kind of rough background

Ye

Slap her and beat up that guy, dont be a cuck or coward, Do u have HONOR? Kick that guy ass

>>i told her to leave her ex behind but she wouldnt
you fucked up right there nigger
>>and im black and im saying this
i hope she snapchats you videos of her getting annihilated saying "busy"

fuck the dude she fucked, then call him gay.

>fuck the guy leave the girl
>>this will show your dom side

Seriously tho I hope this is fucking fake I've know like three retards that stayed with cheating hoes and they continued to do it. Just blows my mind how fucking weak Vick boys can be we were made to kill and fuck act like it use your goddamn brain and work out logistics of staying in a fuck hoes life nigger boy

this.

demand to fuck her mom and whatever siblings she has.

Okay, given that I break up with her, still a good idea to go full ooga booga and club that nigger? I want to so intriguing badly, but I don't want jail time over a hoe

*fuck goddamn autocorrect turning that shit off

make her do anal

Sorry bud I'm pretty drunk atm, I'm trying my best here

Just kill yourself

:^)

Post her nudes itll make u feel better

>But she told me and wants to make it better.
does she have a time machine?

Naw bro that's how the game works you can't be mad at someone for getting a nut in your bitch you'd do the same in his place if there's one thing niggas were right about it's that you shouldn't give a shit about a whore or those choosing to use them

>bet

she wasn't a virgin tho, she was a ho.

Kys, only answer cuck.

Who cares? Cheat on her... Kill her beat her or don't. It doesn't matter. If she lives near you then dump her ass and find someone else. Be happy fuck that bitch

Invite for one more sit down dinner then get her good and drunk. Then bring her to a shady ass motel, the kind you see off highways that always have tractor trailors parked out front of them. Then go door to door soliciting the nastiest, scuzziest, meanest looking motherfuckers to come and run a train on her. While they do this, film the whole thing then put it online and email it to her co-workers and boss.
???
Profit!

That's some pretty real shit, thanks

uhhh, new information there
you probably want to get tested before you do anything else

Omfg brilliant

Brilliant!

I probably will go for a test, what a scummy fucking nigger

Trips of truth

Samefag

Eyy no problem happily married just don't wanna see you fall for trickery women play head games like a motherfucker and I know how shit that can be

certainly don't want to ask Sup Forums for advice, this place is full of virgins who'd get mad at you for even having a girlfriend to begin with

>

Simpleton
Halfwit
As Dumb as a stump

The fool was getting played from day one. 1.5 years then she decided to remove the poker face. she never broke up with him to begin with. She has been fucking her "ex" behind his back from the start lol I'd say start fresh.. ain't no turning a hoe into a housewife. Maybe you will become a bit wiser. And learn to recognise this behavior in a female.

picture related

Well I certainly have learned

Yeah, but I'm starting to come over it now

Don't demand it.. just fucking seduce them behind her back.

break up.
hit gym.
get super hot and confident, all the guys and girls will want you, but you'll choose because you're alpha etc..
have a midlife crisis calling this whore the 'one you let go' during a heavy drinking session.
so you sober up.
get back to hitting the gym.
shit goes good for you.
you bought a lotto ticket for the fuck of it and you actually won.

HOLY FUCK YOU ACTUALLY WON?
BRO, you're set for life!

leave that whore, you're going to be rich! plus, how can you kiss her after she sucked on his dick and tongued his asshole?

The life story of Sup Forums hahah

Three things:
1. Join the club, everybody's here.
2. Work a soapy finger up your ass in the shower and whack off.
3. Realize it's better than anything she ever did for you anway.

Problem solved!
On with your life.