+1 (617) 304-3244 Please trace this number and leak every bit of information he has and fuck him up

+1 (617) 304-3244 Please trace this number and leak every bit of information he has and fuck him up

You know we wont, if anything some white knight will alert that number of this posts existence

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

Wtf are you even talking about??

Jesus op how much of a beta male are you? Some chad fucked you over and you lack the balls to actually do something about it yourself? Even if someone here does what you ask, which they won't, it won't change that you're a huge faggot

Faggot

>Asking for a personal army
Enjoy your ban kid

tell me in detail what this person and we may help you. tell us the story.

Give us some kind of story or this guy will probably get wind of this, also OP is a faggot either way

>617
You're an embarrassment to Massholes everywhere, move to Kentucky or kys,faggot

Us? Fuck you. Youre as beta as OP.

What did he do to you?

I've tracked the number and I'm gonna ruin his life now

Faggot

What a little bitch you are. This is the first time I mean this.

Unironically, kill yourself.

People are seriously this offended by this?

I've alerted the Cyber Police, they told me they are currently backtracing you.

I called and used a virtual mic to blast All Star over the phone. He said "Ya know what? I'm not even mad." and then proceeded to sing along to the song LMAO kek

Op, since you've obviously handled a lot of dicks in your life. Do you think It's possible for one to breathe through his penis?

Assuming op is alive, it must be so, as op regularly sucks dick constantly so as to maintain a proper intake of semen for his growing body.

Go fuck yourself OP you beta male cuck, handle your own shit like man you little bitch
kys faggot your just like OP if you don't understand

Even someone that is sucking cocks 24/7 has to breathe.

Probably like swimmers, he times the breath in between dick changes.

LMAO thats right

He killed my character in World of Warcraft

>lmao
newfag kys

Did you guys ever consider maybe this person would deserve it? That is, if this isn't all bullshit and OP just entertaining himself/herself.

story

If this is OP, I honestly feel a little bad for you if the only way you know how to handle getting killed in a videogame is to post on Sup Forums with a phone number and the deluded notion anyone will be able to do anything or care enough to.

Doesn't matter OP is a winner little bitch that can't handle his own shit, whats he going to do run to Sup Forums overtime he's scared. KYS faggot your just like OP
>implies newfag
>I type what I want
KYS KEKKKKKKK FAGGOT

OP GTFO

Nobody cares if this person deserves it. You acted like a little faggot. Nobody likes faggots.

winey* every time*
I get to happy sometimes FUCK YEAH fuck u OP

stupid normies

Not your personal army.

KYS

do i look like the fucking fbi?

nigger if your gonna do that shit. make them the same resolution faggot

you kind of do, actually. you have those fbi eyes and that fbi smile. you're kinda cute user

NYPA fag

i dont really like cops, but why is the New York Police Academy fag?

Now I wonder, what would it actually take to get Sup Forums to be your personal army.

Please be shitty bait.

newfag tactics.

Sent

kill yourself

You have to make it subtle, with a story and you can't say "fuck his shit up". Your story has to make them go "I'll fuck his shit up!" by themselves.

Checked

If this guy knows OP, he'll get the shit kicked out of him

Yes.

GODLIKE

Kek I called him and he got doxed because OP is a beta faggot who's GF cheated on him with this man, he's getting OP's number right now

Bless

Top kek

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This

being this new

The best part is that his ex screwed him over by giving her chad OP's number. Here is an advice OP, even if you are weak and can't fight stay strong like a man and take a hit like one. Now you might be beaten up by the dude but the best you can do is apologize and move on. She wasn't worth your time if she cheated on you anyway.

Newfag gave himself away.

cant wait for summer to end...

KYS KYS KYS I do it so unoriginal fucks like reself don't still my gold, PUNK BITCH WETBACK NIGGER TRANNY INCEST BABY FUCK KIKE

The consequences will never be the same

Pics or not true

HEY WHY THE FUCK IS MY TRANSSEXUAL PARTNERS PHONE NUMBER ON THIS SITE MY COUSIN SENT ME A LINK I KNOW JASON I KNOW

Oh fuck our bad

That's clever, so OP is basically getting shit on because he's jerking us around without giving us a reason to.

lol dude you're just exposing yourself more with all the stupid insults
just calm your titties bro

ooooh god no

no we wont go fuck yourself.

Despite popular belief, traps are gay.

wut

Oh I'm not one of those retards in denial, sucking dick is too much fun

>implying?
>actually think people get mad on Sup Forums
NIGGER WITH FAGS PICS
MEGA NIGGER THINKING GOD CAN HELP
>where is your god now?

pff alright dude have fun with that

You're trying too hard dude

This thread is as gay as your pics, there a fake ass murder thread thats funnier then this

You're welcome.

Not your personal army summerfag