Why fuck did they have to kill him!?!?!

Why fuck did they have to kill him!?!?!

IDK, but he's back from the dead.

because he's Azor Ahai and a Targaryen

I haven't seen any of season 6 because I'm waiting on the book (which will probably never come) but there are enough clues in the books to know that

most likely not azor ahai btw since GRRM did an interview saying that there is almost no difference between ice wights and fire wights/jon snow just that one is done with Ice magic while the other is done with blood/fire magic

The book and show are going in different directions now. It's a weird situation. The writer gives hints to the shows writers but doesn't lead in production. At this point it's better to think of then as two different stories.

Azor Ahai is probably multiple people.

Ice is death and fire is life. Two different things. Maybe he meant they are similar in that they are extremes of energy?

yes except when it comes to main plot points i.e Jon snow being a targaryen and for sure on who Azor Ahai is.. this 2 things are very much a part of the story no matter the way you tell it,,

yes most likely Azor ahai is multiple... most likely the story of Azor Ahai is Created by Bran Stark who is most likely the lord of light.. Since he is the closest thing the story has to an Omni potent figure

And if you take this line of thought the yes that means Bran is not only the person making things happen such as Hodor becoming a retard but also the person that caused the Mad King to go crazy causing the death of his own Grand father/uncles even his Own father.

Ser Davos is Azor Ahai. Prove me wrong.

bump

shall we begin?

It's pretty obvious The Hound is Azor Ahai after this new episode

Fucking this. The hound stands for light even though he is terrified of it and his brother stands for death....he is already dead. Glad i'm not the only one user.

>spoiler

He dies.

We know Bormir dies asshole LOTR released 16 years ago.

what is dead may never die

priest who keeps coming back to life is clearly azor ahai he gets teh flaming sword n everything

Please be b8....Beric is NOT azor ahai

No in the last episode the hound called him out on the fact he is a nobody. He is simply there to help the hound.

Two different people. The priest brings Beric back.

He died to get him out of the nights watch

The hound is Arzor Ahai.

>Forced memes are coming

GET HYPE!

boom

i like this

This bitch is going to bring Jon Snow down.

bait