What's the best Dunkin Donut and why is it the French Cruller?

What's the best Dunkin Donut and why is it the French Cruller?

Other urls found in this thread:

koerner-co.com/156-donuts-frozen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my butthole itches a lot

You should use adult wipes, user.

Now I want a donut. Fuck you.

Because the French know pastries.

That shit is drier than the sahara matter of fact all dunkin donuts are fucking shit tier, left out in the open for days, I have never seen them come out with freshly made donuts, fucking bums

fuckin a

>Inb4 nationalist flame war over fucking France

they bake em fresh every morning you fucking dipshit, maybe if you didnt sleep til fucking 5pm every day because you stayed up til 6 am jerking off to traps and posting andy sixx threads, you would wake up early enough to get a fresh donut you fuck.
dont talk shit about dunkin

I haven't been there in years but their apple crumb donut was awesome.

French Cruller

they clog up the sewer.

They're baked? Serious question. Thought they were deep fried.

Don't flush them genius

who fuckin' cares, at least your ass is clean

Checked

Glazed.

Please don't hurt me

i care you stupid son of a bitch. my hard earned tax dollors pay for that bullshit, you fucking pleb.

The French cruller with chocolate frosting

that's a funny way of saying plain donut user

Yeah meng, how are we going to buy warheads if we spend all our money repairing sewage lines?

Well I don't give a fuck about you or your tax dollars you stupid faggot. What I care about is having a clean ass, and no bitch who works 9-5 at JimmyJohns is going to stop me from having it.

Kek, well it is Sup Forums

Trips of sewage, taxes, and donuts.

Former DD baker here. Most DD stores and franchises these days use frozen pre-made donuts. They just thaw em, glaze and bake them (only applies to glazed donuts) and set em on the front shelf.

The only think remotely freshly made are the muffins and/or cookies which are made from frozen pucks of batter/dough.

Muffins are the worst "freshness" offender as far as sweet goods go, as they can be reused for up to two days before they get stiff and get tossed. Everything else gets tossed in the evening. Bagels are good for about 3 days.

Coconut > French Cruller > Glazed

Who's she

Its coconut you doofus

I work at dunkin AMA

So they're made in a factory somewhere and shipped frozen?

I went to a mom and pop donut shop recently @6 am, didn't see any in the display case, ask the lady, ?? She said why don't you come back in a couple of hours and we'll have some ready, wtf? I drive by that place daily

Apple N' Spice w/ timestamp or GTFO

Kek

Not saying that this is where DD orders from:

koerner-co.com/156-donuts-frozen

how long does it take to bake them?

How long does it take to bake the frozen donuts?

Bookmarked that. Maybe I'll be in the mood for a hundred donuts someday

Until user mentioned it, I always thought that a donut shop was a lot of labor. I note that 7-11 has donuts that always seemed stale, I wonder if this is what they use?

If you live in a small city, this would be an easy way to open a business with low labor cost.