About 50% spooked right now, b, i need answers

About 50% spooked right now, b, i need answers.
So I had a dream either last night or two nights ago where I was brushing my teeth, but instead of a toothbrush, I was using a razor, and chipped the fuck out of all my teeth.
>who gives a fuck
Well, today while I was at work, I felt the front of my teeth randomly with my tongue, and had a chip out of it.
I have no idea how it chipped, and it's seriously freaking me the fuck out.
Did I like will it into existance, or did I predict the future or something?
Is this some metaphysical or paranormal shit?
Pic related.

Or is it just coincidence, and I'm a paranoid idiot?

the latter

you probably had the chip before you had the dream and you just didnt notice it consciously yet

How would i not notice the front teeth? It really doesn't seem right. Im very conscious of my mouth, mate

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

well what is the most plausible?
1) you didnt notice
2) you predicted the future
3) pure coincidence

dang. if I had that chip my tongue would play with it 24/7.
good luck mate

More than likely a dark magician summoned up the infinate darkness of hades to give you a chipped tooth, the dream was the magician's summoned demon inflicting his wrath. For help you should join your local yoga club and begin praying to buddha for enlightenment.

Yeah, logically. I guess I'm just paranoid or something then.
It just seems like it came out of nowhere, idk

Good luck yourself, nice trips

4) OP is a faggot that had a dream about chipping his tooth, then sucked a lot of dicks, but couldn't get enough cock so he fell asleep with a vibrator in his mouth and chipped a tooth

Yeah, that's been my life since it happened

well you can get it fixed really easily, so there's that

Not even Buddha could save me now, mate

ask jamal to remove his piercing

There's just no way, he spent a lot of money on that thing, TBH

Ur grinding. The dream was ur subconscious making sense of it. I had the same issue. Get in to see ur dentist straight away and they will make u a mouth guard. If u don't it will get worse and ur teeth will get fucked.

I remember checking my mouth after the dream because it was so surreal and fucked up. I really think it happened sometime after I woke up.

I guess that's worth looking into though. Do people just start grinding their teeth randomly in their twenties? Never had an issue before

i got one hint for you, OP.
>dont go to sleep

;^(