I just turned 30 forty-five minutes ago. Ask me anything

I just turned 30 forty-five minutes ago. Ask me anything.

Pic unrelated.

How old are you?

30. I think. Memory is going bad from old age so I could just have no idea what I'm talking about.

Nice! What day is your birthday user?!

17th. I was born exactly 30 years ago. Crazy.

What day is your death day?

Do you ever think about the fact that you may have already passed the halfway point of your life, and you have no way of knowing?

Hopefully soon.
Yes, I was thinking about that last night.

whens your birthday?

Did you live your life planning to make it to 30?

Ha same! Happy bday to us!

Ugh, not really. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it or not, didn't think about it. I just did what I wanted to do and I definitely accomplished some wicked stuff. But I also have a bunch left that I want/need to do. But yeah, for a while I had the live-fast die-young thing going, I suppose.

Whattt no way! Happy b-day, user!

Right the fuk now.

Happy Birthday brother. Have a great one.

Are there any words of wisdom you would like to share with us ? Something maybe that you knew when you were 20 ?

So for the first time you can reply
"Happy Birthday"
"Same to you" ))

when was your last birthday?

after that ass was throughly washed out with enemas, i would want to pump some air into it then fuck it with dildos and my cock so that it involuntarilly BRAAPs from getting fucked.
she could return the favor to me if that sweetens the deal

Thank you!

I would say that missing opportunities is something you should really try to avoid. I have a lot of stuff I'm proud of and things I don't regret. But I honestly have a lot of regrets. Things I'll never be able to recover. Your 20s really don't last forever!

Yes. I have no idea what you are on about. That's a picture of a girl I fucked in my car a couple months ago though kek took it while she was fixing her makeup. She has a bf too.

I'll turn 21 in like 5 days

"Like 5" you don't even know?

Happy early b-day!

Turned 30 this year too. It's been a weird year. But I finally feel like maybe im getting my shit together.

Whats going forward looking like for you? What do you miss most about your 20s?

I'm 17. How was your life at 17?

Timezones are different so yeah.

Thanks guys, I will make a thread then too.

Wish you guys get whatever you want in life. And tons of happiness ))