YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

I just reported this thread for being really gay and really stupid.

THE PUNISHMENT FITS THE CRIME

Man that song is trash

KEEP YOUR HANDS HELD HIGH YOULL FIND OU WHY, THESE RACISTS ARENT AFRAID TO FLY

fuck off retard
i know you are really scared that a shitty metalcore band will come to your house and beat you up
but you dont have make a new thread about it when there are like 5 other threads already

IF YOU PREACH HATE, THEN EXPECT HATE

fuck you

Why does he look so sad

why do Sup Forumssters need to shill this shit
no one even knew who they were before this

why does anyone care man

you just got knocked the fuck out

I'm not even a Sup Forums the shit just making me giggle

I swear you anti Sup Forums faggots are just as bad as Sup Forums complaining and whinging whenever some posts something you don't agree with

I troll your type of people more than even troll polacks anymore, surely that's gotta say something because ppl is a trolls wet dream

i kinda agree with the sentiment, but the songs kinda cringey
too bad i dig stray from the path normally

>I kinda agree with the message

Hahahahaha back to tumblr kid

>stray from the path
>supports mainstream corporate globalist politics

really sears my ears

Stray from the path more like lay under farts

Jehehhehewheheneheehhhe

I can imagine 13 year old me head banging to this. What a sad day.

Is this a thing on Sup Forums or is it only a thing on this board?

the lyrics are kinda catchy though but still....

Best thing would be if we dropped these guys on the outskirts of some ghetto and started recording.

he's right

Typical alt right racism

Here's the deal. I (an illegal Mexican immigrant) have a 4K monitor, and you do not. Eat shit losers.

Liking this shitty fucking band. You couldnt even like decent modern hardcore like Gallows or Architects. This shit sounds like beat down music if the beating in question was a guy beating his dick off into another mans gaping asshole.

i need more closeups of that face

Yeah I but he is hey tough guy. All I've got to say to you is say it to my face, see what happens

Fuck yes. This is fucking awesome. Reminds me of rage against the machine.

How did that work out for you?

Will you get to take that with you?

I honestly didn't expect to like this.

Fuck that ending is great though. Damn.

>being glad about someone getting punched by a thug just because of their political beliefs

Liberals are children

he's a neo nazi you dumbass

>Implying both sides aren't as big of children as each other

And you're a communist so let me punch you in the back of the head

Oh no not a little bitty bitchslap! Think about the white nationalists

>being mad about someones beliefs about punching people
conservatives are children

i'm a communist bcos i dont like neo nazis?

>LE TRUTH IN MIDDLE
reddit

Agreed that neo-nazis have quite possibly the worst beliefs in the world, but I'm not sure inciting violence is the right thing to combat them. Just makes the left look kind of pathetic, honestly. (And I say this as a liberal)

Being a white nationalist isn't a political opinion

>le "both sides are wrong and truth is actualy in the centre" meme
lmao

>caring about politics, period

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhhahaha found the loser

But being a cum guzzling communist is?

>And I say this as a liberal
who would have guessed that a liberal would say the exact same thing liberals always say

worst retort ive seen

Pretty pathetic how much basically all of Sup Forums is obsessed with the current socially engineered authoritarian politics the establishment has been pushing and using the internet and sites like Sup Forums to spread. It's all about making fighting regulation on corporations and giving everything to the government and big business at the expense of the poor and middle class "cool" and normalizing authoritarianism using both the democrats and republicans with the modern social justice movement and conservatism. It's about turning people who want to fight for regulations on corporations to keep them from pouring chemicals in our water and taking our healthcare and giving it to the top 1% in tax cuts liberal cucks, it's insane its not obvious to everyone when they are using someone as clearly a political actor as Trump. Fuck cutting the taxes of the middle class and lower, the Jews need that money and if there is any left they might let us have enough to live. Literal double digit iq cucks.

Hit too close to home?

>i know what i am but what are you?

>unironic communists post here

>Pretty pathetic how much basically all of Sup Forums is obsessed with the current socially engineered authoritarian politics the establishment has been pushing and using the internet and sites like Sup Forums to spread.

you keep saying that in this thread but i dont think you know what it means

The government admits that it advertises and pushes politics this way, it isn't a crazy conspiracy theory. There are trillions of dollars at stake and you think they don't try to control things the best they can the same way they always have?

The truth is actually in the middle. What? One side knows more than the other? Really? Both sides don't know the meaning of a compromise if it fucking stared them in the face, naked, with a firecracker lit in its ass. Both sides drown in their own rhetoric. Please tell me how being in the middle is a wrong way to live. Please tell me how having a personal philosophy of being on a side is a great idea. Please. Just show me how saying "I'M RIGHT HE'S WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" is better than actually trying to find middle ground?

le racism is just as bad as anti-racism

What music do r/the-donalders listen to regularly?

they listen to varg's shitty medieval synth music everything else is degenerate jew music made with negroid blood

I do. Your theories are all contrived.

commies watch out

>r/the-donald
>hating based blacks

The middle of what? Corporate democrats and conservatives? Actual leftists and right wingers? Should we allow corporations to shit on the middle class a little bit more or less? How much more wealth needs to be pushed upwards to the top 1% before it starts to trickle back down and allow the economy to flourish for everyone?

me on the left

conservatives are just as retarded. subscribing to any belief system other than your varied but own is just retarded.

i knew

I literally have no idea what you are talking about. Hating on another human for being a different color is dumb as fuck. We are the same kind of mammal so why hate on someone for being a different shade than you?

>implying it was ever about skin color

This cements that "being a leftist" is finally mainstream.

So you know, that whole conservative is the new punk thing was kinda true after all.

>Implying that it isn't

I agree using skin colour is dumb which is why I use IQ and crime statistics instead

Because he's not only a faggot, but also a manlet.

being a leftist (not liberal) is now mainstream? may, donald, justin trudeau, macron

May? How so?

>IQ

lololololololololol

This is a great series of questions. The middle of the political spectrum is what I mean. Take aspects of both systems. COMPROMISE. Things that we built the country on from fucking day one my dude. It's stupid to think either side is right or wrong. I grew up left af and was until a while ago when I found things libertarians and conservatives said to be appealing. I still have parts (like most social policies) that are left, but most of my economic and general political views are a mix of either side or slightly one way or the other.

t. 75

stop shilling your shitty youtube channel

Theresa may is a member of the center right conservative party, Trump not liking her doesn't mean she isn't a conservative like the rest of those people listed.

I'm a part of the so called "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Those people are pretty fat/embarrassing desu

Still got nothing on antifa tho

I'm pretty sure racists don't hate other people because of the color of their skin, they hate them because they believe they're genetically inferior and bring undesirable qualities to society, such as having measurably lower IQ or a predilection for criminal activity and violence.

Or maybe you're both just really annoying

>This cements that "being a leftist" is finally mainstream.
holy fucking shit dude
look at the dislike ratio
look at all the outrage about this song
look whos the fucking president

>not taking a fucking deal on tard puss

Not an argument. Stay mad, cuckboys.

Hope you know hiro sold out and keeps everypost in a database for advertising purposes. if the us government hacks into that which lets face it it's only a matter of time. You have released information with your IP stating your an illegal. Either get legal or sooner or later you'll be found with evidence.

It was a long weekend and I went to bed and I just woke up from a long sleep
I dreamed I was invited to Farrah Fawcett's house
It was a big, beautiful house somewhere in California
There were maybe ten people there, none of whom I knew
Though Farrah was older, she looked just liked she did in Charlie's Angels
And she was kind and a wonderful host
Her house was enormous with lots of glass and light
And a nice open living room
I took a walk outside and all the land around our house was rolling hills leading to the Pacific Ocean
The land looked something like a cross between Monterey, Carmel, Big Sur, and Point Reyes
With beautiful orange flowers for days and days
The ocean was off in the distance a bit but I walked down there
And when I got the ocean, it wasn't the ocean anymore
But a river
There were two couples fishing who didn't appear to know what they were doing
One of the girls said she caught a fish but was struggling to reel it in
I offered to help and she gave me the pull and warned me that the gear had been rented
The line seemed like it was snagged on something
As I was pulling, I noticed a small boat floating towards us
Holy fuck, her hook was caught on a small boat and I was reeling the boat in
I didn't know why I didn't think to cut the line
I guess it was sort of fun catching a boat and everyone was laughing
When the boat finally got to the shore
It crashed fairly hard onto a dock
But not too hard
Of all things, a few people were inside
I entered the boat to discuss the damage with them
They laughed and said not to worry about it
That the fishing pole probably took more of a beating than the boat

THIS POPYUlAR MEEDIYUR IS A LOOAD OF RUHHHBISH
CONSUHVATISM IS THE REEUL COUNTA CULCHAHR

i didnt know you could report yourself on here

>ip means something

I have a static ip and can change my ip by turning off my modem and I constantly get other peoples ban coming up when I do it. I share ip addresses with 1000s of people

Government is corrupt of course but I don't see what benefit you could see in allowing corporations more unbridled power unless you are upper class and hoping to make and keep more money.

they don't necessarily hate other people, the whole saying race matters to a degree=tribal hatred idea is liquid reddit

NOTHING BEATS MUTILATION!

Ah tor poster.

ICE is pretty vigilant, good luck with that

Those were arguments though, whether you think they are good or fully fleshed out or not.

THE PUNISHMENT FITS THE CRIME

look who is in power. not one left leaning person

It's not.

Hillary won the popular vote though.