Hey Sup Forums thought i would tell my little experience i had last night with a bad high

Hey Sup Forums thought i would tell my little experience i had last night with a bad high
>had stupid ass drama with friend and girl i was crushing on
>wanted a night to clear my head and chill
>went to friends to get super baked
>take ONE HIT
>gone
>been like a month or two since last time getting high
>all the sudden neighbors dog start barking
>we got friends dog high
>all the sudden i hear viscious fucking barking
>sooo stoned and friends sister jokingly says the two dogs are fighting
>inside my head im fucking losing it and all i can think is our dog is fucking eating the other dog
>i fucking book it down the porch
>in my head thinking this baked ass dog is fucking killing everything
>im sprinting not wanting this fucking dog to get us in trouble or sued
>banging on neighbors door fucking screaming
>"WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS DOG YO COME ON"
>I remember the sound in my head it makes me want to die
>START TEARING THROUGH THIS FUCKERS SCREEN DOOR
>man of house shows up asking what the fuck is going on
>"we need to find that fucking dog it is killing someone"
>just think of it eating my neice cuz im high and i jump down this motherfuckers basement steps looking for this dog
>guy finally yanks me out and says if i come back he will call the cops
>i agree "call the cops we need them now"
>i call them instead and say we need an officer to kill this fucking dog
>mom picks up, goes back to talk to police
>guy doesnt press charges i will pay for damages
>dog was inside friends house entire time
>fml
well thats all i got dont know if greentext was too long, dont post much

>

underage faggot, you just had too much sugar. weed doesn't do this.

nah, definitely was weed

I find it funny you think people will believe this. Weed doesn't cause auditory hallucinations, you're a faggot OP

nah, definitely an underage faggot.

Nah, we might not get you to admit it it to us, but you're full of shit

was laced then or something idfk

It does

Yes it does you retarded faggot

>samefagging this hard

Im a man who has been smoking for 8 years, i quit cold turky 3 months ago with no issue, but, in my experience your full of shit. Cannabis doesn't cause hallucinations.

Hell, your weed hit you WAY stronger then 500ug of acid it took 6 months ago....
(first time taking it and i really only wanted it as a life experience)

If you really had this happen to you on weed you should stop smoking, you probably have some form of mental disease.

You're a moron mate I've been smoking twice the time you have and even grow it. If the guy is a kid and has barely ever smoked it's definitely a possibility, it's happened to me as a teenager.

Lol i wish, but seriously try it sometime

P.s that the equivalent of taking 4 grams of shrooms.

Cannabis nor acid cause hallucinations. Acid can cause CEV's (closed eye visuals) but cannabis ain't doing shit like you said.

Also, nobody laces weed, not only is that a horrible selling point, but it's a waste of drugs.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

yah i looked it up, probs some underlying mental disease or somethin, plus had some very bad vibes before/ while smoking. not good. guess i just got too paranoid

first time smoking in like a month and never did much before that, im 17 if that says anything

I grow too moron. And no, it doesn't. The endocannabinoid receptors dont work like that

Says the guy who has only experienced drugs 3rd hand through erowid stories

Musta been some dust on that weed

You've either never smoked weed and your trolling, never smoked weed and found out its not for you, or it was laced with meth. Those are the only choices here.

Ive been smoking and eating it for over 16 years, and am right now on half a tray of baked goods, and I've never experienced this. but weed can bring out schizophrenia in people and that is far more likely the cause

Yeah that looks like shit. I wouldn't use that as an example

Eh, I would say it can cause what could be called auditory hallucinations, but it's less of "your mind creating noises" and more "your mind finds patterns in continuous noises which seem like different noises." While stoned, I've felt like I could almost make out music in the white noise from my fan sometimes, but it definitely would never make you think a dog is barking super loud somewhere if there's no noise like that somewhere already.

Kek

this

>drunk as fuck with friend
>we throw some patio furniture from a restaurant into the street
>3am
>the cops come
>my friend explains his way out of the situation
>we walk through an alley
>i pick up a tire on a rim and i throw it at a truck windshield as hard as i can
>it bounces off
>we walk up the road ripping mailboxes off of houses and throwing mail into the road
>my friend disappears
>i think somebody has brought him into their house and is now torturing him as punishment
>i go to the house where i think he is
>bang on door
>dude answers, "who's this?"
>i yell "WHERE'S JAMES??? I KNOW HE'S IN THERE."
>silence
>turn around to leave entry way
>door knob spins around in circles
>panic
>try to open door with shoulder
>smash out door window
>climb through broken window and run away
>run into friend down the road
>continue on

My friend swore on his dead mother, he had to quit cuz he kept seeing magic fish, you know nothing.

timestamp faggot

Cmon I be been smoking just as long and I eat a lot of edibles too and they have in the past given me minor hallucinations. Eat a heavy dose and see...

>it's never happened to me so obviously it's bullshit

>looks like shit

You ever heard of flushing? Your plants aren't suppose to be green during harvest dipshit X'D
Same budshot before flush.

Like I said earlier, nothing we say will get you to admit it to us but we both know you're full of shit. Either that or you're really gullible and your friend knows it.

Yeah that doesn't mean shit? Show a plant that doesn't look fucked maybe

>read the filename

It's a old pic dumbass

I have in fact taken 4 grams of shrooms out in the wilderness with friends, 10/9 would do it tmo night if I could HOLY FUCK YOU MUST SEE NATURE ON SHROOMS BOYS

K

Yah OP here just kinda been lookin at replies seein what people think. And i didnt even think about it but some people are saying i was having like audio hallucinations or some shit. Dont know if it was that or if i just heard some barking and me being high just made it sound a lot worse and vicious

you can change the filename of something before you upload it...

Nice dubs.

Yeah of course still though I think it looks shit

Stupid people actually do lace weed because they don't think its a waste if you get them hooked on "your" shit.
former hood rat here. It does happen Sup Forumsro.

>babby's first panic attatck
...really? this thread again?..

Looks like shit?

half a tray isn't heavy? Ive had a whole tray of my brownies before and was stoned most of the next day haha

but Ive never hallucinated on weed
I have hallucinated on acid but it was subtle. (girlfriend blinked like a lizard)

I swore one time when i was stoned that i could see police ligts flashing through my window blinds. Just because youve never had anything like that from weed doesnt mean it cant happen

faggot confirmed

this.

i bugged out a few times in my life but one i will never forget...

>go away to college
>stop going to class cause social anxiety and shit
>most days just chill in apt with roomates playing HALO and smoking weed
>miss girlfriend a lot
>continue smoking weed and wasting money on school/apt
>begin thinking my italian gf is fucking my italian roomate behind my back (gf lived 2.5 hours away from campus)
>begin thinking my roomates talk shit about me whenever i'm not around (very well might have been)
>one weekend afternoon
>smoke blunts with roomates + friends
>go do laundry in apt complex
>sitting there doing laundry being weird all alone
>hear demon like voice "...i'm gonna eat you...."
>leave laundry immediately and go upstairs to apt
>keep smoking weed but end up moving home to be with girlfriend after a couple weeks
>never tell anyone about this cause even back then knew it was some schizo shit coming out

I smoked for years after that but never experienced anything like it.

You have schizophrenia OR you got overly paranoid and psyched yourself out. Happens. Quit now faggot.

Why do you want me to approve? I could keep saying they look shit to be a dick but no they look alright really.

The fact still remains, it is OC. I had a IG account i posted all this too called A_Fellow_Grower before IG deleted it, can't make a new account either as they blocked me.
This is my my bluepower from sincity seeds

How much ganja does that contain though because half a tray could have a g in it lol

Working off the assumption you are OP, if you honestly believe you heard a really loud barking somewhere that you can't explain the source of, definitely be a little cautious with weed. If you are seriously having auditory hallucinations while stoned, try getting weed from a different source to reduce the risk of it being laced somehow and consider talking to a doctor of some sort.

1 to 3 ounces normally

I can care less, you're a retard aanyways

>fact

It's not a fact that it is OC. I'm not saying you're necessarily a liar, but without a timestamp there is no way to be 100% sure you are the person who took these photos.

Sounds tasty man

>posting a timestamp on 3 year old crop
Physically impossible, if it wasnt night time right now I'd show off my outdoor plants.

No you're the retard for being stupid enough to try and argue with someone on this board and actually trying so hard to prove something with those shitty pics. I bet you feel great. This entire time I've been taking a shit and I'm now about to leave and forget this lol

Also, its very easy to look up the file image and see that its OC.

Yum, yes please

I've gotten more intense auditory hallucinations from weed than from acid you uneducated faggot

Just saying. If you want us to believe 100% that this is your weed we need a timestamp, otherwise everything you say will be taken with a grain of salt.

You obviously don't know that weed can precipitate schizophrenia.
OP you are schizophrenic please stay away from drugs.

>nor acid cause hallucinations

It's more likely that OP is lying than it is that he is schizo.

I have had slightly similar experiences but they also involved amphetamine. I was very confused momentarily and some anxious thoughts like those could have taken over my mind.
Yeah, he could be lying but I think most potheads are so delusional they will call anything they don't want to hear about their beloved plant a lie.

except I wish it was true as it would mean I was getting way higher on it than I am currently and that would be cool

Smoke weed on an amphetamine comedown and you will be high as all fuck.

something similar happened to someone i know, they did have a terrible acid trip beforehand tho

Shit man same I've hallucinated on coke while I was watching Wonder Woman at the theater. Was barely even high but I kept seeing shit in the corner of my vision and vividly seeing people walking in front of me then disappearing

Yeah OP reminded me of my friend's bad trip where he started screaming laughing, motherfucker bit me too then starting jerking off. Latent Schizo, autism or something