3/4: UFC 209 - Woodley vs Thompson 2
3/5: EBI 11 - The Welterweights
3/11: UFC FN 106 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 108 - TBA

Previous thread:

News:

>George Sullivan popped again
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/george-sullivan-notified-of-potential-usada-anti-doping-violation-out-of-ufc-208-fight-with-randy-brown

>Lee vs Trinaldo set for UFC FN 106
twitter.com/mma_kings/status/824696332971638784

>Barzola wants to fight Artem or Barao next
mmafighting.com/2017/1/25/14329462/enrique-barzola-eyeing-big-fights-wants-renan-barao-or-artem-lobov-next

>Silva on why he wants to fight Conor
mmafighting.com/2017/1/26/14399920/anderson-silva-explains-why-wants-fight-conor-mcgregor-ufc

Other urls found in this thread:

mmajunkie.com/2017/01/george-sullivan-notified-of-potential-usada-anti-doping-violation-out-of-ufc-208-fight-with-randy-brown
youtube.com/watch?v=pwYXp4F5IsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lets be real here for a second. Tyron isn't an asshole or a typical nigger

>didn't chimp out taking Conor's shit
>is nice to all fans regardless of skin color
>hard worker
>speaks normally
>has a family
>just wants to have a great legacy behind him.

>Tyron isn't an asshole or a typical nigger
stopped reading there

I'd probably like him if he stfu about race but instead he's an uppity nigger

dude, he was just starting to get some fans and support after the thompson fight. Then he opened his mouth

thanks for the news and links babe ;)

THANK YOU THANK YOU

*blocks your path*

allow it to commence

my path is obstructed

grant me passage

remove thyself from my pathway before i am forced to use my superior intellect to defeat you

i absolutely love this meme

now relocate so i may return to my domicile

ey michel man.......

then I kiss you, you orange flavored mother fucker

call moot I dont give a fuck

I still don't understand this Rashad-Rampage "meme"

it's great until people like this meme incorrectly

1 8 9

just a couple a fellas haven a bit of a jabber yeh

>implying memeing incorrectly isnt also a meme
seriously you guys are all fags, fucking heem you are selves

>implying memeing incorrectly isnt also a meme
it's not a meme, just unfunny

wow is that you?

Smd bulgaria

post something funny right now you fuckin goof

Desu 3bh

How did Melvin do?

Here's a funny

Poor Guillard. He's about as JUST mode as a black guy can be

watched it live super drunk, many keks

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

great now I;m fookin sad

don't worry goof, just work on the material and it will all come together if you let nature take it's course

Who the fuck is this guy?

A legend

FUCK BULGARIA AND IF YOU'RE DOWN WITH BULGARIA THEN FUCK YOU TOO!

Was unironically hoping Jon would take that match. Jon's too scared of a real challenge in BJJ tho

>>George Sullivan popped again
>mmajunkie.com/2017/01/george-sullivan-notified-of-potential-usada-anti-doping-violation-out-of-ufc-208-fight-with-randy-brown

I don't get why the UFC would have even given this type of dude a second chance when they cut legit fighters all of the time.

Connor in that fight literally threw everything he had in his arsenal. He was leg kicking until his foot just wouldn't work anymore. He was throwing elbows fucking vicoulsy in a way I haven't seen since Mark hunt vs Bigfoot. Just kept trying to put Diaz away. At the end of fight they were both drenched in Diazs blood.

Jesus what a zombie Nate is. That fight was a savage fight where every round felt like 1 big fight. Where for example Woodley vs Thompson was every round was different in the aproach.

I give hespect to Connor. What a savage. His career on the line his legacy might be tarnished. And he said fuck it I'll come into this fight and give my heart and soul into and throw everything I have for 5 rounds.

And even then he barely got the decision.

amen, great fight

I hespect fighting smarter, not harder.

Just point fight a Diaz with baby leg kicks and jabs and avoid the deep waters.

Ok lads, you know who tf it is.
Long time no see, haven't been keeping up with too much UFC.
Someone explain why the Diaz brothers aren't fighting please and what are the hottest new memes?

Is Conrad still ducking Nate?

>tfw gus is done

that blachowitz nobody made him look BAD

I got into an argument with my friends today.

He argued that we as martial artists who go to the gym and learn MMA and compete should always avoid fighting people in the streets and bullying them because it's not fair and be mainly pacifist.

I argued that people are cunts and at parties there's always that big guy in the room giving people the gorilla stare that deserves to get his shit kicked In if he provokes the wrong people aka us same with a dude who tries to hit on your gf and cuck you in front of your eyes he gets a beating.

My friend argued that we should take it unless we are physically attacked. WhIle I argued that if the moment demands it you take action aka some big guy fucks with you cause he thinks you a punk and won't do shit and is giving you a bad look in front of your girl and friends.

Who's right and who's wrong? Forget knives and guns and police. Just a moral question should those who know the martial arts at extreme levels use force and violence on those unsuspecting and your normal tough guy?

The Diaz brothers are only interested in fighting for money, despite being considered "true fighters" or whatever
Ironically I don't actually think they like fighting

nate is going to box for mayweather and make a fuckton of money, why fight for ufc anymore

Lawful Good vs Chaotic Good my man

Point fighting won't work with Nate vs Connor. Nate has good boxing too so unless you keep hurting him eventually hell figure out your timing and start cracking you aka the MJ Fight.

Baby Kicks are a bad idea too because if Nate grabs one of those kicks your about to be Cesar Gracied choked out again.

Connor had no choice but to throw the kitchen sink at nate and hope he goes down. And he still fucking didn't .

MJ stopped leg kicking and started boxing with Nate in r2. He threw away the win because he's mentally weak.

Danis would rip a limb off Jones

That's very true. But MJ has some of the fastest hand speed in the UFC. They way he moves his hands so quickly is hard to deal with.

And Nate figured out the timing for it and beat him and shit talked him the entire time. While El Cucuy and Dustin Poier got wrecked by that handspeed and his combo timing.

All Those clean left shots that landed on Nate where enough to put away Alvarez, Mendes, Aldo again for the next 5 years Jesus Christ somebody give Nate some hespect for eating those shots while Alvarez never came back from the first clean left.

>cowboy brought his grandma to the fight
Bet the house on masvidal

>cormier is only -140
...wait, what?

shoop isn't necessary when it was literally done to him on video

They never liked fighting ever. The only reason people like Nick/Nate cause they are something else when it comes to press conferences and fighting style.

A dude who shit talks you and then boxes you in a mma fight can't ask more then that for entertainment

But reality is Nick is fucking crazy. He talked about his personal life why he doesn't have gf or a wife because he can't have that and wants to beat everybody else who does. This is his life and ect. Doesnt know what his parents are doing.The dudes fucking mental. He's had a hard life tho all things considered but if you listen to personal stories you realize he's depressed and also mental asf.

she went to the last one too, I think

plus well it's his home town, same for waterson that's why she is in the studio

Isn't Waterson in the studio because they're going to announce her title challenge?

Lad, Nate only really loses by decision and Goobs nearly got finished after he gassed out swinging for the fences and had to stay on his bike the rest of the fight to survive. Also his name is "Conor".

Tell me about it...

What's next for Benson Henderson?

I love the Diaz brothers but they almost never take down anyone ever even if they try, at best they use it to get the other dude up against the cage to start their volume punching which somehow EVERYONE falls into at least once. And usually by the time that person can comprehend they're getting hit ten times by lazy ass punches while thinking of a counter they're too fucking tired out from the exchange to throw back.

The Diaz brothers should only fight power strikers from now until the end of their career. It's always entertaining.

Unironically Melvin Guillard unless he gets cut from Bellator.

And I would oddly take Guillard in that fight. Bendo seems to be a complete nutcase in all of the ways that are conducive to anything but fighting. And Guillard might do enough coke to knock that toothpick down his throat.

Loser leaves Bellator.

Is Masa on da stuff?

I don't even know this guy and I already dislike him.

*heem stiff with a straight left*

Good morning heem. It is currently 5:10am EST. I hope you are alll sober, employed, and ready to train.

if i was sober id kms
if i was a wagie id kms
traynin is fun tho

>drug problem
>neet
>thoughts of suicide
Seek help.

>not being drunk, employed, and ready to drink all the way until monday morning where you show up moderately drunk but people still haven't caught on that moderately drunk from the night before is your normal mood and that you're not just the deeply disturbed person you know you are instead of the lovable jokester they all think you to be.

get a load of this faggot.

>Anderson Silva Has A Script For A Series That's Been Bought By Netflix

what the fuck

Fuck DC

Julianna PeƱis hahaha

Lol

Once the goat in mma, next goat in kinomaking

Kalabeeb v Conor, cocksuckas.

Gabi is our girl

>before steroids vs after steroids
fixed in her case

Ye. I think this is his angle of driving up interest. He can't be a heel like chael or Connor cause he's a nice guy. And being a good guy doesn't really cut it. So, he turns to race baiting. It could be a genuine
>Das racis
Or a caniving tactic to get more interest, in this case people wanting to see tyrons black ass get handed to him by a huwhite Wonderboy.

Shame McGregor has pillow fists.

Just got fight pass lads what fights should i watch first?

First fatass thicc women and now the Rashad-Rampage meme. Pls for the love of Buddha, tell me O'Sullivan, what is there not to get??

? He won his last fight, showing his versatility by utilizing his wrestling, plus gave Jones his hardest fight to date. Gus still got a lot to give.

Im with you user. Some body who truly deserves it, male or female, can get some. A deserved ass whooping is something everybody needs. Its hugely humbling and teaches you a lesson in humility and respect.

go to spicybangers.tk if it still exists

there are fight pass links to all the spicy bangers list fights

Gus has a really hot wife that needs to be Ngannou'd

The Canadian cuckshitter strikes again.

If it is part of his plan then it's certainly working.

Wtf happened to Benson?

Schaub and Robin convinced me - floud doesn't stand a chance against Conor.

UFC 208 Embedded:
youtube.com/watch?v=pwYXp4F5IsU

Acting is one thing, but being a scriptwriter is very impressive, especially when your script is accepted by a major film organisation like Netflix.

>burgerland is 40% non white and whites are on their way to become a minority in the coming decades
>calling anyone else a cuck

I'd fight Artem lads but Baldfuck Dana only offered me $15 million to show and no PPV points.

I wasn't referring to your country but your shitposting gimmick.

>bootyblasted whitebois already on the defense from Arlovskis imminent death

Ngannous crowning moment as a bull is happening today and theres nothing you can do to stop it. Accept it with open arms

Who should she fight next?