Genius, hack, or just insane?

Genius, hack, or just insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nwGYaTFb7rU
http.youtube.com/watch?v=zAuO7oUkluc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gifted filmmaker and artist. Interesting individual. Kind human being.

really smug and up his own ass while being completely forgettable

Is chloe sevigny a good actress?

I would rather be Harmony

Not a genius, but definitely good.

really bad

>Interesting individual. Kind human being.
you think so? I feel like every interview i see with him he spends the entire time talking shit about people and how much more talented he is than them

I think he is very interesting as a person but as a director he is just OK.

buffalo 66 is gold

I think so personally, albeit anecdotally, yes. I have a constellation of chronic pain disorders. When I was diagnosed about a decade ago I soon found out he suffered from the same stuff. Emailed him to see if he found any relief or had any pointers, etc. Surprisingly he wrote me back with some helpful ideas that I employ to this day.

I'm interested in this too. All I know about this guy is that he got his dick sucked in some film

What has he done that's worth anything other than made Chloe Sevigny suck his dick on camera

post the mail bro

I like Buffalo 66. If you don't like it, you're probably a disgusting, fat pig.

>makes a movie only to have his dick suck by Chloe Sevigny

Genius

Wrote, directed, and starred in a couple excellent films. Starred in Coppola's underrated Tetro. Also a real OG of hip hop culture.

2:07
youtu.be/nwGYaTFb7rU

this

the rest of his work just isn't that interesting, but i wouldn't go so far as calling him either a hack or a genius

she is

lel

lol

he's lonely i think he sued the guy running his facebook fan account because girls were sending the owner nudes

Trouble Every Day is the GOAT.

hack

Holy fucking shit

I knew this guy was nuts but damn

Buffalo 66 is one my favorite movies

>tfw share the same name as the main character
Heavy feels 2bh

Who the hell is this fucker and why should I care??

lmao he also sells his sperm on his site

>or even black chicks

I believe he's cult indie filmmaker Harmony Korine

>Gallo is a supporter of the Republican Party, and has been seen at a New York fashion show with George W. Bush's daughters Barbara and Jenna. In his own words, Gallo "considered himself a radical, always, but an extremely conservative radical."

Dropped

>Mr. Gallo maintains the right to refuse sale of his sperm to those of extremely dark complexions. Though a fan of Franco Harris, Derek Jeter, Lenny Kravitz and Lena Horne, Mr. Gallo does not want to be part of that type of integration. In fact, for the next 30 days, he is offering a $50,000 discount to any potential female purchaser who can prove she has naturally blonde hair and blue eyes. Anyone who can prove a direct family link to any of the German soldiers of the mid-century will also receive this discount. Under the laws of the Jewish faith, a Jewish mother would qualify a baby to be deemed a member of the Jewish religion. This would be added incentive for Mr. Gallo to sell his sperm to a Jew mother, his reasoning being with the slim chance that his child moved into the profession of motion picture acting or became a musical performer, this connection to the Jewish faith would guarantee his offspring a better chance at good reviews and maybe even a prize at the Sundance Film Festival or an Oscar.

lol

what the fuck is this guys problem

He's a hack who happened to make a really great film (Buffalo 66); however, as anons have already pointed out, his ego is gargantuan and certainly doesn't fit his output.

That said, his interviews are pretty fuckin hilarious.

Not a hack, even though Brown Bunny sucked (get it). Buffalo 66 is one of my personal favorite movies and the only movie I can think of where I personally relate to the character. Vincent as a person is just a tortured soul that is really honest about everything, thats why people dislike him

holy shit I thought this was Mantzoukas

he's just a high profile troll

>Anyone who can prove a direct family link to any of the German soldiers of the mid-century will also receive this discount
this fucking guy
ayy

I think people dislike him because he's a colossal asshole who acts like he's Stanley fuckin Kubrick, but in reality, he's a classic example of a one hit wonder.

Oh, and then there's his insipid music...

He has a huge ego for sure but at the same time he often pokes fun of himself, but usually on a level most people dont get

>wishes cancer on Roger Ebert because of a bad review
>Roger Ebert dies of cancer
>my face

Reminder that he killed Roger Ebert

>Upon his return to America, Gallo took a defiant stance, defending the film and finishing a new edit that clarified and tightened the storyline. A war of words then erupted between Gallo and film critic Roger Ebert, with Ebert writing that The Brown Bunny was the worst film in the history of Cannes, and Gallo retorting by calling Ebert a "fat pig with the physique of a slave trader." Paraphrasing a statement attributed to Winston Churchill, Ebert responded with, "It is true that I am fat, but one day I will be thin, and he will still be the director of The Brown Bunny." Gallo then claimed to have put a hex on Ebert's colon, cursing the critic with cancer. In response, Ebert quipped that watching a video of his colonoscopy had been more entertaining than watching The Brown Bunny. Gallo subsequently stated that the hex had actually been placed on Ebert's prostate and that he had intended the comment to be a joke which was mistakenly taken seriously by a journalist. He also conceded to finding Ebert's colonoscopy comment to be an amusing comeback.

Ironically, Ebert actually changed his mind about the film after he saw the director's cut, and gave it 3 stars.

I think he apologized to Ebert over the phone during a Howard Stern appearance. The whole interview is hilarious.

http.youtube.com/watch?v=zAuO7oUkluc

>Comes out trolling
>Has some bantz
>Deep discussion of film criticism after

Is he /ourguy/ ?

he's a tryhard edgy teenager in a 40 year old body

but he has good taste in art and filmmaking.

>"I enjoy critics and I am comfortable being criticized. I am only not comfortable when I feel the critics have personalized their reaction to a piece of art based on any sort of itchy hang-ups or special interest groups. I can feel when there's left-wing politics involved that I may have offended. I can feel when there's left-wing politics that respond to a film. If you go to Sundance and you make a film and it has a homosexual character in it you're immediately embraced as being innovative or progressive in some sort of way. The most mainstream movie I saw at Sundance was "The Opposite of Sex". It's a TV movie at best and it's shown in a film festival because it has homosexuality as a theme. Those things, in a bigger way, I'm offended by critics, never in a personal way."

Yeah he is

Is that Jeffrey Character Wheaties?