How can i make 5,000$???

How can i make 5,000$???

prostitution bro

work at mcDs for 5 months if u live in cali

if you live in a federal minimum wage state assuming you're able to get decent hours you'll make 5000 in a year and a half

sell a kidney

sell an organ or two
get a loan
rob an atm late at night
sell off some expensive bullshit you've got lying around

If there's a will, there's a way, user. Good luck

I work 20/30 weekly on a 7.25 per hour shift.
Kill me.

the u.s. minimum wage needs to be updated already it should have been $10 Nationwide

credit cards???

rob many banks?

Get a job

hey but if you work 8 hours a day for 5 days a week with no breaks ever you'll be able to make $5,000 and just about five months

but on the other hand if you do that same schedule in California you'll probably be making $10,000 in 5 months

moral of the story is move to California but avoid living in the cities rent is jacked the fuck because a lot of ridiculously Rich foreigners like to come and by apartments in the cities and never actually use the apartments so they're willing to pay $2500 to $10,000 a month when the average guy can afford that so all the apartments get bought out by Ultra Rich dudes and the regular rich people buy out the suburbs which force is the middle class people to buy all the shit lands which forces the poorest among Us to live on the street

hooray for income inequality

see

I live in Puerto Rico, this shit Island is horrible.
Already have one.
Sure, but I have to pay house bills and shit. I do sell a small amount of pot tho, make like 100 a week.
Eww, id preffer getting them mula upfront.

I only want to save up to 5,000 to buy myself a MINI. I want this car.

>moral of the story is move to California but avoid living in the cities rent is jacked the fuck because a lot of ridiculously Rich foreigners like to come and by apartments in the cities and never actually use the apartments so they're willing to pay $2500 to $10,000 a month when the average guy can afford that so all the apartments get bought out by Ultra Rich dudes and the regular rich people buy out the suburbs which force is the middle class people to buy all the shit lands which forces the poorest among Us to live on the street

hooray for income inequality

Nigga you hella stupid. You think all the people who work at fast food jobs, which are the bottom of the barrel, are all homeless?

Usually if a person is on the street homeless it's because they are either a drug addict, have a mental illness, or are absolutely terrible with money. Not because of some force known as "income equality" which magically forces people to the streets.

just a quick question here

my first question is how much of someone's monthly wage should go to rent

my second question is how much should an entry-level job pay

everybody who's on minimum wage has money problems because you can't afford rent food and transportation While on that pay

the only way you can survive like that is to essentially do soft communism and find three roommates to share the rent with

suck 5,000 dicks for a dollar a piece

or

suck 10,000 dicks for 50 cents a piece

this would be the easiest way, and as a bonus you would also enjoy it

Fuck man. Everyone I know makes decent money and they are all broke because rent is like 1000 bucks a month for a room where I live.

you know germans bought mini and its not a good car anymore, get the early 2000s minis that were good and english made, bmw always fucks up everything and tries cheating the smog test shit.

did you even read the post

I will pay $5000 and give you a plane ticket to fly to my country and let me fuck you. Deal?

well thats if you care the mini company was bought by bmw and bmw broke up the mini company who made it a good car, then just threw them away and made it themselves. 1999 was the last english mini 2000 was german made

Sure, no homo tho. Im not gay.
I only like it because its small.

>good and english made
HAHAHAHAHA

I mean, BMW does make them now, but they've stayed true to the original British lack of reliability.

New Minis are shit cars, avoid at all costs.

Dubs don't lie user listening to this man