Sup Forums in the Four Chan Summer Cup!

Hello Sup Forums,

The Sup Forums Summer Cup is approaching fast, and as the manager of our board's team I would like your input on roster updates as we aim for our second cup championship. Last Winter we fell short in the final, and are ready to go at it once more this time.

However, with that our roster may be a little bit dated, and while I've got a handful of my own ideas on what we could do to improve it, I always like to ask you guys for input. Ideally, I'll be able to put together a poll and put everything to a vote sometime this week. A previous thread this week had some pretty interesting results, and before I put that poll together I'd like to come around one more time in case anyone missed me earlier!

Feel free to drop some suggestions, and I'll be posting the current roster in my next post. Thanks!

I think the ones that need to be updated are aldean, hell be fine, vaporwave, frankie sinatra, 8.4, killer mike, and hopefully grimes but i guess she's still "relevant" on the board

I would think Killer Mike, Aldean, and Frankie Sinatra will very likely be voted off, but stranger things have happened in these polls.

Our last thread had quite a few interesting suggestions, including XXXTENTACION, John Lennon Beat His Wife, Kate Bush, Dubs and Brian Wilson Dies, and Trent Reznor to name a few.

Those would all be p good
It's weird to think it's been a year and we haven't had any big memes since hell be fine

Dubs and Brian Wilson Dies

Skinhead morrissey

8.4 is forever
The joke of him being rated highly and touted as "Best New Midfielder" yet never preforming much and being a benchwarmer is so fucking hilarious to me

I think all of the good suggestions have probably been given
Maybe Faul? That's a bit of a joke around here, though I don't know if it's notable enough.

All those except X should get in

Kate Bush should get in

dunno if t.numale is getting in the team in the end but if he does his goal theme should be American Tune by Andrew Jackson Jihad

>watered down Sup Forums reaches its climax
sad boi:((

Remember when we (/fit/) btfo you fucking faggots? I sure do

>implying JLBHW and Grimes aren't massive memes

>hight abuse: the team
fuck right off

Boris will fix the height abuse problem for summer right? They have to after /lgbt/s rampage in spring

Grimes has been a """"meme"""" for years now, and the john lennon thing is forced as fuck

Almost as bad as that fucking green math rock drawing thing

T.numale would be funny, make him look like that one jimmy neutron esque guy

If its constant presence on the front page of this board is anything to go by, that Good Night Alt-Right meme is probably going to last a while

>forced Sup Forumsshit
le no