Got this for $140

got this for $140

first time actually buying bud, how did i do Sup Forums?

also generic stoner thread

Not very good man. Looks like you paid about $100 more than you should have.

--from a legal dispensary of course

You dun goofed

fuck really man? it's supposed to be 14g's

It looks like it MIGHT be a compressed or something. there's no way to say for sure without a scale, but to me that looks like about $20 of weed. What area are you from though? weed is always more expensive in illegal states and I'm from Colorado where weed is cheap af

Yeah that shit doesn't look too good.

fl, it's apparently green haze and is really dense

You could try rigging up a simple balance scale out of a ruler and something to balance it on. $1 bills (or any other denomination for that matter) weigh almost exactly a gram, so if you didn't get ripped off your dank should balance perfectly with 14 ones.

you guys are all retarded, the picture quality is bad so you have no clue and cannot tell for certain. Not only that but the picture doesn't show the bag up close. It looks fine, and if it's from a legal dispen then even better. Congratz op, smoke it up and get high, don't listen to these other faggots.

Looks like 4 grams ar best. Must be some REALLY dwnse stuff.

When you were told it's really dense, did you ask about the amount or was told to you without any prompting?

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked,
dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix,
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night,
who poverty and tatters and hollow-eyed and high sat up smoking in the supernatural darkness of cold-water flats floating across the tops of cities contemplating jazz

bro this shit is super dense, it may just be packed, i trust the guy that's why i'm not that skeptical

I'm not going based off the picture quality, I'm looking at the relative sizes of the nug OP is holding and his fingers, and the bag and the nugs in it. Unless that's a gallon bag that's really far from the camera, 14g should fill up waaay more of that. The best way to find out for sure is still to have OP weigh it somehow, of course.

you got shorted bro but thats part of life once you get more knowledge you'll be good

also all weed is terrible if it is not grown at dispensary quality, but i'd be lying if i said i havent smoked blunts of brick weed and liked it growing up

if only there were some kind of cheap and widely-available device that could take such measurements

nah, i ordered 14 g's and agreed on 140 which is average price here in FL (according to my roommate. i got it from my boy though so i'm not that worried about him scamming me, but the nugs aren't floaty for sure, they're like pebbles

Weigh it OP, you're not gonna know if this dude is reliable otherwise. If you can provide a better quality photo it will be easier to tell if this is compacted or anything, too.

hah sucker

i can buy ounces for that price

you got fucked over dudebro

>they're like pebbles

Put 3 nickels in one hand, and these nugs you just bought in the other. 3 nickels is 15 grams, holding the two at the same time will give you a feel for how much weed you got

oh fuck i smoked too much

OC

>Watches at $ 0?
WTF?

good fucking god you got raped. that can't be more than a quarter.

Damn it's always entertaining to watch you niggers argue about leaves. I love these threads, and I don't even smoke.