Hey Sup Forums, you guys having a good night? Why not talk about it

Hey Sup Forums, you guys having a good night? Why not talk about it.

I took two Imodium and havent shit for 2 days. I must leave for work in 2 hours but I feel my body is about to eject two days worth of food so I'm currently on the toilet. My legs are numb.

was having a panic attack earlier, but after a few drinks i've mellowed out.

I just spent like an hour making some webbums
heres one of em since I've been looking for an excuse to post it

Sounds rough, here's to hoping you shit it out before work.

Hey, whatever calms ya down man.

Nice! What anime is that?

the new Lupin III movie

Oh I've seen this before, haven't actually watched any though. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

Just finished a DnD session, lots of laughs and jokes because we have a stereotypical blonde bimbo and nympho snek girl in our group who constantly start shit.

my session has a trap tiefling warlock that always livings things up, last session he used a bag of devouring to decapitate this elderly magic shopkeep in the starting town because he tried to pass it off as a bag of holding

Sounds like it was a fun night! Bet you've got some interesting tales to tell from that campaign.

Killing the shopkeeper, usually well deserved.

I just lost 2 jobs, a dog, a girl i was mad into, im broke, and have no drugs either. tonight fucking blows

he also got away with it by seducing and fucking the 4 guards that showed up, while his half elf warrior buddy snuck into the stall and looted everything

Sorry to hear that man, hope things get better for you.

What a wild fucking ride. My friends are major shit bags and find DnD uninteresting.

It's been an okay night, got done studying for a final about an hour ago, came home to my downstairs neighbors wilding the fuck out, throwing bottles and shit, cops came and I ran and hid in my apartment. Bouta jack it and try to get some sleep, final's at 10 and it's 3:30 right now

Nice, good luck on your final my dude.

Thanks, got three more after it and finally moving out on Thursday. Can't wait to go back home and work a bit before next semester starts

Then good luck on the other three as well. Hope your move goes smoothly.

Been doing a little prepacking today so hopefully it won't be as bad come Thursday. Thanks for the moral support, I'll need it!

You're welcome man!

that guy on the first pic is complete idiot. stupid clown. ;)

Hey man, to each their own.

i fucked a guy

Hell yeah dude, that's an exciting night.

Some friends of mine stopped by my place, and left me some weed that I'm currently puffing on. Feeling pretty good. How about your night?