youtube.com/watch?v=k2hmNkKVpDA
youtube.com/watch?v=bj8-XpiBpno&t=141s
youtu.be/VTmaf0jggF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a scumbag

MOAR

Who would suck on those toes ??

What is this abomination.

Fuck no but I'd try to make bugs crawl into them to satisfy a deep seated fear.

I have an overwhelming urge to sink my fingers into it.

I'm hungry for honeycombs now

youtu.be/CnSAvOVifpU

I'm pretty sure bugs crawled out of them, the only thing I know that does that to human flesh is a botfly.

come to the honeycomb hideout

never understood why ppl go crazy about these
its just .. holes?

only a certain percentage of the population experience a very adverse physiological reaction upon seeing small closely grouped holes, if you don't get it, you probably never will

The left temple of my head tingles and I feel slightly anxious when I see Images like OPs.

I am one of those people. Looking at that makes me cringe in disgust.

I didn't enjoy it, it had a 20 MILLION dollar budget and yet the worst acting/cgi I've seen in a movie in a looooong time, they got a lot of the lore wrong around the surrounding area they filmed in and just made up a bunch of shit

Also the ending pissed me off, you can't adopt a kid that fast, especially when a kid is considered a felon

4/10 at best.

Okay for 50k would somebody lick the fuck out of this guys foot. At least 3mins

I get this what is it exactly?

ITS FRIKKIN GROSS

You're kidding right..

Mango worms. Heard about these nasty bastards some time ago, and had to 'Youtube' it.
Never wanted to pour bleach into my brain and eyes more, in my entire g-damn life.
ONE epidermal parasite is bad enough. But when the group-up and leave those gaping holes like they do?
God, damn...

I wanna bite the fuck outta that foot.

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=k2hmNkKVpDA

Trypophobia

trypophobia

mostly when they're holes babies come from on females, though

seriously, watch this

FUCK NO

Did somebody say... holes?

I do love me some Henmaru Machino.

Serious question: Are people with Trypophobia afraid of shower heads as well? If so, how do you clean yourselves?

like assholes

Looks like coral, with little fish.

fuck this thread

nigga , thats weird.

Thanks champ. Only 7 minutes too late.

>what is a bath, and how does it work?

whats wrong? you dont find this satisfying?

youtube.com/watch?v=bj8-XpiBpno&t=141s

>google it
>oh sweet a wikipedia article
>cant fucking read the article because the image on that page is freaking me out
JUST

try poop hobia

Fin

True story: I had a gf named Yumiko. She did not exhibit the same enthusiasms as in this little story.

This is inside your bodies

Well that was fucking weird as fuck user.

shower heads dont spook me at all, they dont seem organic or natural

to me the holes remind me of like holes in flesh or infestations or something, shower heads look like plastic

Whats wrong with my foot Sup Forums?

There used to be more bizarro image dumps like this on Sup Forums back in the day, before the "rate my cucktribute" and all that other uninspired and uninteresting malarky.

your foot has aids

Probably a fungus infection you dirty fucker

Time stamp?

Ouch

we can rebuild him, make him stronger...

OMFG HOLES POKED INTO PEANUT BUTTER WTF THATS DISGUSTING

What happened here

Pitted keratosis.

This is just peanut butter.

youtu.be/VTmaf0jggF8

lee's gone full retard, she didnt even pop the last dpow she had, she just cut it out.

Toddler lost her left eye and had an implant inserted. The webbing is a mesh to encourage blood vessels to grow around it.

- Google

Fake and gay

This is what scared You? Really?

Whatever helps you sleep at night

You're doing god's work user

wouldn't it be better to just have the standard changeable glass eye?

Yes, I do. Your mother's.

really intense fucking athletes foot. i used to work at home and would always wear socks or sit in the same place. athletes foot cream did fucking nothing, saw a doctor. he said to wash the fuck out of that carpet under my computer. like 20 minutes thrashing it with soap and water, then as it dries putting anti fungal powder on it

as for your socks, if you arent using shoes, take them off. don't wear sandals either, they are part of the problem. your feet need to have both light and be dry to avoid fungus.

should go away in about a month but mine took 2-3 months, and it was less severe than your case. don't fuck up, you can die from this shit, foot becoming necrotic because of infection and all that. your feet are like a fucking pathogen gateway now.

Probably... I didn't see the logic in it either

>For anyone who doesn't understand it and wants to dismiss this as a fad
You're not wrong 98% of the time. I don't want to label it as a fear or something that is a serious problem but many people do blow it out of proportion. Holes like that make me feel tense and disgusted beyond reason but I'm not afraid of it. I just really have the urge to tear it apart. But that's it. Too many people will act like they're experiencing hysteria when they see it though. On a side note sometimes I think certain textures look fucking delicious and my gf will get sick. Like that honeycomb webm.

so fucked

YES

literally increased my heart rate and demands my attention

glass eyes need an orbital implant to secure them behind the eyelid

Stanly Ylnats was rich and white, he can adopt whoever he wants

What in the NINE DIVINES

not the inside of my body, sir!