Ask a man who actually beaten a woman anything

Ask a man who actually beaten a woman anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

papa?

Why

husband?

>Watches at $ 0?
WTF?

Where you always a pussy or did you change at some point?

I think she is a whore, the ways she acted. but then again I might be paranoia, I have no regrets hurting her beside my own reputation.

donald, you're drunk...go to bed.

U felt shitty after it...I know I did..she made me mad said some shit I hit her and choked her and if didn't make me feel better just worse honestly how did it make u feel like a man? Or what I'll never do it again (that's what I keep telling myself)

Yes, I think have changed. I hope so, but i haven't date for years after we broke up, so who knows. I will be wiser.

Why did she deserve it?

I don't feel like shit afterward to be honest, it feels kind of good, I truly believe she deserved it.

i'v started to hit my gf aswell, basically have no time for her bullshit that would usually take me 30 minutes to logically debate (and always win) with her its much easier to smack her across the head.

Do you keep beating these women once you're hard?

I treated her well prior the beating started. She keep fucking with me seriously. I cannot trust her, and one day i was fed up, i started beat her and she loved me more. She is such pathetic being.

But OP, why would I need you if I seen my father do it multiple times?

What did you beat her at?
Bring a huge pussy?

I really don't want to beat any woman, i only beat the bad ones, someone who decide to fuck with me and ruined my fate on them. and the thing about beating woman, you need to find someone that won't go away if you started beating them.

you didnt talk with your father anymore

I slapped her, punched her arms and stomach.
verbally abuse on daily basis, spit on her etc.

Why are you on here bragging about hurting someone who is most lkely smaller and weaker than you? Kill yourself.

The thing is she is not smaller than me but taller than me.
and I am not bragging, i am not proud nor ashamed of the fact that i beat her.

this!
Answer...

No, I am not your husband, are you looking for someone to beat the crap out of you?

Why do you get pissed at this but not when bitches hit their kids? Kill yourself nigger

she didnt call the cops on you?

That is the strange thing, she had every reason to run away, but she didn't, the relationship only ended when i had to move oversea. I can act like a complete demon, yet people around me are okay with it.

Do you beat her because you are short?

ya lil manlet

I am not a manlet, she is just taller. and you need to be confidence which you lacked, to date someone taller, beautiful and rich too. She is an emotional wreck though.

How does it feel to be a coward?

dont take her freedom away!
i slapped my GF while fucking her

> oh user!
> why dont you talk to me about that! boefore?

go on with your relationship, everything is right!

You are not wrong, I am a coward who are fearful and distrust towards others. I am working on it, I try my best.

How amazing did it feel?

i could show you!

How do you synthesize a methylated alkaloid?

It feels good, you released all the anger. but the best part is the sex, which is her sole purpose of existence to me

this!
release your anger in her ass!

OP even though your post is probably bait I will concur that some women want a more agrresive Alfa male type. They will often misbehave because they want to be struck. I don't agree with injuries but a slap across the face when they are out of line is well within my husband tool box. My wife knows I care deeply for her as she is the mother of my children but she also knows I expect a high level of respect and her doing her homemaking chores and child rearing are my requirements. I work very hard and she knows I am a good provider and she also knows my word is law and I do not give second chances. Sometimes she pushes me to extremes and I regret my anger but she always apologizes for forcing me to strike her. Her fucking cunt of a sister is always interfering and has called the police several times. She is no longer allowed in my home or to have contact with my children. Their mother is dying and I allow her to go to the nursing home and cunt sister is usually there. I almost always have to punish my wife when she comes home because the sister does nothing try and turn my wife against me. I wish she would die. I know some of you will not understand but I have never cheated nor has my wife. My children are happy and well provided for. My wife is happy and we have a wonderful sex life. she has learned to keep her mouth shut unless spoken too and this keeps the peace. You betas will have to learn how to run your own homes one day. Don't judge.

coke or pepsi?

Do you feel like a man, when you push her around? Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?

I always feel like a man. I never allow weakness. It's called discipline Nancy boy.

I would rather have a woman who walk beside me than behind me

Coke, but I only drink water and tea.

I don't feel anything.

WTF does that even mean?

You got beaten by a women? God man your english sucks now everyone thinks your a pussy.

It means for now I rather have someone that i can talk to, beside leading a woman.

If you care what others think, you are the pussy.

beta cuck detected

REKT

Oh yeah as if they have anything remotely relevant to say. Nag and bitch are pretty much it.

women deserve equal rights and lefts

There must be someone you can actually have a conversation.

>manlet
>violent
Checks

Why do you resort to violence instead of harsh language?

I clocked my ex wife a bunch of times because she was a fucking raging selfish asshole. Funny thing is, she hit me three times before I ever touched her.

She didn't seem to listen or understand what i am trying to say. I can't remember she cried, she always took it quietly. The only time she cried is when i am completely done with her

Oh yeah. she used to pinch me, and one day i snapped and punched her. That's how everything started.

i used to beat women
ive been in at least fifty fights too
now i never harm anyone
and i'm trying to be better to myself, too

Good to know, so am I.
Now i am trying to get my life back on track.
Planning for a solo trip soon.

>one day i snapped and punched her.

Not surprised. I still have a scar somewhere from when she hit me with an iron. Even after punching her in the head a bunch of times, giving her a black eye once, and slapping her a few times, she was always more bent out of shape about the time I dumped out the bathroom garbage pail on her.

i've only been in one fight in the last year
i don't think taking a trip or "trying to get your life back on track" will help you sort yourself out
what helped me was educating myself
just smarten up idk

If you're with someone who motivates you to hit her, get the fuck out. Been there. It doesn't get better.

>Smaller than a woman

Hahahahahahaha you stupid manlet kill yourself immediately

What do you think of my clown

I never understood why one hurts HIS woman. I hate most women and could see me do bad bad stuff to them, but never to MY woman. Shes with me for a while, she knows me, she knows my flaws and still loves me. Why would i hurt the one person that really loves me? Except...of course...if no love is involved at all, but why run a relationship then?!

I think he looks a little bit sad.

You are too trusting.

Nobody understands unless they're experiencing or experienced the same shit.

Wtf, who said he condones bitches slapping their kids? kys

Taller in height doesn't mean she's "bigger" than you.
The fact that you're trying in any way to justify what you've done just tells me you're not in any way ashamed.
Fucking coward kys

Why would I ask a weak fool like you anything? Oops, I asked a question. Woman beaters are so pathetic, I almost pity them. The only people you can look down on are people who use lies/ wealth to leverage themselves into power, pedophiles, animal abusers, thieves who rob from poor people, attention grabbers who expect special protection for their shit starting and rapists.

Looks like a homosexual rapist clown.

You just did.

I am not saying I am right, now that i look back i should walk away from the woman.

>and you need to be confidence
fucking illiterate cunt, really takes a lot of confidence to beat on an emotional wreck huh?

No. I trust her. Theres a difference in there i think. Please note that you dont know how long it took me to trust her. would like to remind you of that.

now, can i get an answer?

Why beat someone you love
OR
why be in a relationship with someone you dont love

Spank me harder daddy youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM

She pissed me off, I never treat her badly but she was a flirt. so that is what she gets. nobody is stopping her from leaving.

Easier said than done. Its complicated at that time.

With that comment, you are a certified asshole.

ugly af, you should give up drawing and kys

If it truly was a moment of weakness, you got to man up and make it right. Tell her she was wrong, she might have even deserved an ass whooping, but it was WEAK of you to be the man who struck her. Apoligize for your weakness. It doesn't matter if she accepts your apology. You sated your honor. If she strikes you, take it. Walk away. The only acceptable way to hit a woman is if doing so saves a life or restraint is not an option. In short, hitting a woman is last resort.

The only reason you've been with women who can't be trusted is because of your own personality.
Either you're only attracted to slutty cunts, or you're such a douche that they're the only women who you'll ever be able to get with.

Either way, plenty of trustworthy women out there, just not for you.

You make me sick.

I never apologize, or felt sorry, maybe a little bit a guilty when we broke up, but i have completely got over it. been years. never think of her.
The thing is i had to move oversea is how it all ended, and i believe she was with someone at that time. You see, i wasn't completely wrong. But at that time i cannot do anything nor get mad, so i was calm and let everything go. Best decision ever.

did you ever move out the trailer park?

I have question my own sanity, but i cannot find an answer. am i paranoid and delusional or am i right about them.

>i never treat her badly
What do you call beating her?
A woman who's an emotional wreck doesn't leave a guy if he beats her, because she's too scared of the consequenses.

So yeah you're just a fucking looser with no understanding of reality.
Kys.

Beating a women is the pussiest thing you can do. You must be an insecure piece of shit. And if your GF stayed with you she is a fucking idiot and you guys won't last too long. Fuck yourself.

Real strength does that with dastards.

Well fuck i suddenly gain back memories that i had "lost" with my ex. I now remember this one this where i grabbed her by the throat and pushed her down on the her. While she was lying there, for a second my hands squeeshed shutt, chocking her, before i realised what i was doing and let her go. She just kept lying there saying that i should keep going, that i should kill her, because her life is worthless without me anyway.

Unfaithful bitch deserved no sympathy, to beat her is to actually care about her, which is stupid.

You actually sound like a giant sensitive cunt from the last century.
>Hurr durr i provide and she obeys, or i slap her

You actually are a terrible husband.

>You see, i wasn't completely wrong.
I never said you were. Women do shit that almosts asks people to knock the shit out of them all the time. Weaklings fall for it and strike them when other options are available.

This guy gets it

I am an asshole to assholes.

He is better than many guys

You cannot analyse yourself, that's what psychologists are for.
If you really question your own sanity and want to get better, get some help.

But you're most certainly a dumbass douchebag, which is why you can't get a decent woman.

Ask a Man who actually beaten lot of other Men anything

When you beat your woman, you're practically begging her to go fuck someone behind your back.
The stupidity in this thread is deafening.

see

What do you do when you catch a thief, you break their legs or arms.