I'm suffering because of a girl. My life is not in good shape either. I'm emotionally broken

I'm suffering because of a girl. My life is not in good shape either. I'm emotionally broken.

Can anyone give me some advice?

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

Know that shit like this is going to happen in your life and that you can't stop and let this end your life and ruin it, you have so much to offer to this world, wasting your time on insignificant things like girls will only lead to trouble. You can be happy with girls yea, but know where to draw the line from indulging and happiness and success

Lol no this faggot needs to just kill himself

Suicide seems like the only sensible decision here

Bleach it and Amanda_T0dd out this bitch

Just think of it this way, all the pain your feeling could be gone all with the click of a trigger

Realize there are a billion of other girls out there that are just like that girl. Realize there are prettier ones and ones with more fitting personalities out there than just her.
Realize you can get them if you apply yourself.
Oh and listen to emo music. It helps.

user, stop looking into a mirror
Clearly you need to kill yourself instead

Holy fuck please learn to type coherent sentences.

That's not the fuckng point, who gives a shit!

Op seriously just remember that life is simply not worth living

Here's the best advice I could possibly offer you, since I'm feeling in a nice mood today.

Move your thread here if you want some serious replies.

>most people think this doesn't work and think they are just memeing

Don't forget to stream it for us as your last good deed

If you want actual advice go to r/depression. Sup Forums is full of degenerate trolls.

OP here.

I wouldn't discard killing myself because I don't value my life. The problem is that there are no secure methods to perform it. I have no access no guns and no money to buy supplies.

I know there are other girls similar to her, but she is special and unique. In the past, she has shown that she liked me, but today she doesn't seem much interested. We never had a proper conversation outside the internet.

Kill yourself.

You know what OP... FUCK YOU

OP just order two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.