Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I've been fucking around with web dev. I've been working on a social media site with features a NEET like me would like. I'm making a lot of progress on the site, but I'm stuck on a good name. I want something iconic like Sup Forums, YouTube, Twitter, Telegram etc. But I don't want a name for normies like Vine, Snapchat, flickr, etc.

Any help anons? Please suggest whatever. I've been stuck on this for like a month, and it's making me depressed.

call it FAGT

Oh, forgot. I want something with a .com domain for sale under 2k USD.

Maybe. Could hurt me in the long run though

Give us the html file

Which one? The landing page is an index.php page

bump

fucking "babble" or something

NNAC.com
(short for Nigger Nogger Asshole Clogger, but nobody has to know that ;))

>But I don't want a name for normies

Then it doesn't fucking matter what you call it.

tr00...

What will be the basic features of the site? What are its main functions?

braggle

Sorry. I only have a few features that will be exclusive to my site to my knowledge. I really can't afford one of them making it to market before me. I'll already have to overshill the features cause it'll be the only things compelling enough to acquire users from sites with massive fucking communities.

Sorry desu

post index fgt

kek

it's hard to come up with a name when we don't know what we can do on the actual site though. we only know that your user base will consist of neets and possibly anons from the chans and come up with a name from that?

I'd suggest you take the main feature of your site and work out a name from that. It's kind of what snapchat, youtube, twitter, etc. did..

Do you stay anonymous on your site? Maybe something like ano-"something".com? Do you mainly chat with each other on your site? Maybe take a nod at 4chans newest board and call it bantr.com?

But as said, without knowing what your actual site looks and feels like, what it's actually about, it's kind of hard to come up with a fitting name..

pointerpointer.com

Good point. Anonymity is optional, so you can take credit for stuff under usernames if you want, but it's not meant to be a dump of accounts with real names attached to them.

I hope I attract trolls and generally toxic anons. If I'm lucky I want a lot of Sup Forums type anons as well, but It's hard to predict this sort of stuff

Those are some good ideas. I'm working with your suggestions. I like them.

Thanks

o shit