Ask a guy who is in a ddlg relationship anything

Ask a guy who is in a ddlg relationship anything.

does she let you fuck other girls or vice versa?

Oh, finally
What is ddlg

Will you post nudes because you're hot as fuck

about 10% of the guys on here are in DD/lg relationships dude, it's really popular

>I'm in 3

Yeah, come on OP, what does this forced mem actually imply?

She fucks other girls with me. She is allowed to play with other girls by herself if she tells me about it, but she is forbidden to play with other guys.

ddlg means Daddy Dom/Little girl. Kind of a mix between roleplaying, d/s play and a little ageplay influences as well. For short: i make my subs call me Daddy.

>Ask a guy
its right in the title. I dont think you wanna see more of me, but i can post a few pics of my sub and a few others i played with over the years

>10% in ddlg relationships
>90% wizards
sounds about right

>10% in ddlg relationships
>90% wizards
>sounds about right
your forgot about cucks and traps

we can count those to the first 10%, just the other way around probably.
Been on the trap side when i was younger myself.

she is a real beauty.. ;3

Yeah, i really like her hair and eagerness. Here is my other one. That one sadly isnt bi though.

bump

Got more of the first girl? She looks cute.

she's extra cute

We need more pics !

She hard sub or brat?

no more pictures ?

here is one more of the other one.

so far, there havent been many complains about anything i tell her to do. I sometimes have to put her in her place, but she is pretty willing.
The one in this picture is quite stubborn, but that just makes me wanna play with her even more

So... Is this a pedo fetish? Closest thing you can get without it being a little girl?

Been there, done that. Don't get attached, she's guaranteed to be a whore.

It's more of a dom/sub roleplay thing.

Ah, i'm not too worried about getting attached. Or maybe a bit the other way around.

does she like to get tied up?

she does

very hot
post some more please

I´m jealous af

is that all your cum or did you invite a friend to cum on her too?

Ah, always wanted this type or relationship, but couldn't find a girl for it... how do you find them and find out about their fetish?
Also, how do you act around other people/outside of bed? Like how much of the fetish remains 24/7 and in what situations, basically.

don´t leave OP

that's wax not cum right ?

looks like candle wax dripped

Go on fetlife

Pretty sure It's wax.

Nobody is this vanilla

Must be a coloured hair girl thing. Mines into being tied up too. Is your girlfriend like 5 foot tall as well??

i have a friend whos the little girl side and i dont want to offend her with questions so here:
1: if the motif is a young child theme with an older father theme, how is this not a blatant pedophile fantasy?
2: again, with those motifs, how is it not incest/abuse/childrape fantasy?
3: for her side, how is it not daddy issues?
4: how do you find people for this?
5: is there a big mommy little boy version ever?

you can see why i dont ask my friend; no offense intended but im genuinely curious

I'm looking for another girl or guy (you need to have 20-25cm dick) for my girlfriend msg me Kik=andre88an

too right youth!

I'm in the middle introducing my ex to this sort of play... showed her some of the ones on tumblr and she was hooked.

All she wants to do now is be my little princess and call me daddy ( even called me in in every text fro the past few weeks) and be a good girl for me, but she has that bratty bitey side i love too.

She already loved all these immature things like adventure time and dressing up all below her age (24) but as soon as i suggested one day n a convo, as a joke, "you should call me daddy" you could literally see the wetpatch grow underneath her ...

Mate this fetish is the bomb, it's the fucking future.