U jelly of my calves? I weigh around 55 kg

U jelly of my calves? I weigh around 55 kg

55? you small fuck yes they huge

how tall are you. 55kg thats crazy light

Is 90% of your mass in your lower half?

Your calves are shit, you just have super low body fat level so they're more defined lmao.

55 kg / 174 cm ? Are you a girl ?

IT'S NAWHT A TUMAH

Dude I'm the same height (175) and weigh in at 78 kg...
You gotta be anorexic..

it's a girl 100% 175 / 80+ here aim 90

Stop it with this metric shit youre hurting my American brain, how do you train your calves, mine just keep getting skinner

>it's a girl 100%
Then why does the person n the last pic have a beard stubble?

>175
>not 183+
gtfo manlet

>how do you train your calves
Easy, bar over your shoulders, 30% of your body weight and stand with your toes/front pads on a ledge. Slowly raise your body up, hold for a while and then slow back down. Repeat until your calves are burning. Rest and then repeat again.
>mine

This. Probably the best technique for calves.
It's easy to focus on the thighs, they usually take most of the punishment but this focuses only on the calves.

Please for the love of god if this is real just be proud of yourself don't feel the need to push yourself out there for a positive response most people see how desperate that is, nice carves but dude get a grip holy shit

i dont know dude... looks old

my calve is about 80 kg

i agree, i've been working out since 12 years now on a almost daylie basis and i see tons of youngsters reaching out to public for good response.
You ruin our peoples reputation by doing so... everyone will see and know why you're working out that hard. Not because you simply want to but because you have complexes.
so just keep that shit for yourself and keep on going. If people want to spend attention on you, they will anyway.

not reallt my calves are freakishly strong, I lift whole machines when doing calve lifts. It scares people.

>55kg
>with calves like that

are you < 150cm or something?

Same here, I think most people with normal legs that hasn't rotted away sitting in front of a computer all their life is capable of heavy lifting.
It's the last muscles that start hurting when I'm in the gym, even though I work on them the hardest.
Maybe it's because I ride my bike in all weathers everyday.

more like 135

Where's the rest of ya??