Ruined or Improved?

Some SJW types are busy photoshopping famous female celebs to be "more realistic and reflective of actual women".

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Personally I would do this version of Dany.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mic.com/articles/124348/thinner-beauty-is-using-photoshop-to-encourage-plus-size-women-to-lose-weight#.0AKjSjpSK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all women are fat whales

what is this?

i have no opinion on this

Haha, she's already a fatass. And they made her into a whale.

>actual women
So, are the actors androids or something? I haven't really watched TV in years.

>more realistic and reflective of actual women
The average woman isn't large.

Even more worried the dragons will eat her.

holy shit how do i get my shoulders that wide

>already a fatass

i'm concerned for your mental state

Back to
>>/GoT/
I mean
>>/Cuck/
I mean
>>/Kike/
I mean
>>Sup Forums

isnt the actor an actual woman

its funny because this is a season 1 picture and she is almost that fat now in season 6

>pic related reflective to real women
Around here you call that a fatty.

No its an animatronic double

Lol, this isn't the work of SJW's you dumb fuck. This is just Sup Forums memeing

america

>Dany
The worst character in the whole thing. Her chapters are the worst, she and her supporting characters are completely unlikable and irrelevant and boring as fuck.

This young medieval girl who was underfed and abused her whole life totally could weigh as much as a 21st century netflix addict posting about winesday on her facebook.

This picture is over 2 years old where have you been

Our media refuses to contradict women, similar to "no enemies to the right". It's all about enforcing the narrative

I wouldn't call her fat she just has absolutely no muscle tone whatsoever. She's skinny fat.

women are the epitome of the phrase "misery loves company"

It doesn't matter, it's not like any of you would fuck her anyway.

SJW's aren't even doing it, they're stealing it off Deviantart

this.
how is shopping her fat making her "real"

I remember the butthurt of landwhales and SJWs when they shopped fat models being slim and attractive kek

Fat chicks are good because they will do anything you want them to do. Or that's how it used to be. Now they're all empowered by tumblr.

>IF I AM THE FUCKING FATTEST, TV PEOPLE HAVE TO BE THE FUCKING FATTEST TO, IT'S NATURAL, WHAT AR YOU? A DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG?! HUE, I BET YOU'RE A STORM WEENIES TOO, AND HAVE THE SMALLEST DICK JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""MAN"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""THAT VISITS THIS WEBSITE.
>;)

wew

>photoshopping real person into more realistic version

What?

>Realistic
>Fat
They must be American.
Here in Denmark we have more muslims than fat people - except if you're counting all the fat hairy yoghurt-eating Turks.

Source?

Also isn't photoshop the basis for an ideal that is unrealistic in the media?

Why would someone think this is a legit argument. Fucking tools

>actual women
so what they're saying is there's no such thing as skinny or attractive women?

I bet my house these SJWs are Americans

Didn't we do this a few months ago? Now that I think about we shooped them skinny, and for the life of me I can't find that folder.

Social justice jihadis have way too much time on their hands.

Rare
a
r
e

>Fat is realistic and normal

I don't think so.

>ACTUAL WOMEN ARE FAT WHALES PLEASE FUG ME :DDDDDDDD

jersey isnt rare
hi sips

this was made by a fat fetishist

Yes it is.

>Photoshop video game characters to be more realistic
Ok I mean I guess I get it because they're video game characters and aren't real
>Photoshop real people to look more realistic
BUT THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE
WHAT THE FUCK
THEY'RE ALREADY REAL

So they are faking pictures of real people to be more realistic? Do they know what realism is?

I wish I had the shoops saved from when project harpoon was happening. Glorious shit

"No, it's been proven that it's literally impossible to be fit. It's just a lie by the media, thin women don't exist. Everyone is photoshoped!"
This is what some women believe.

Maybe realistic to American women, but this is a fantasy show with dragons, can I also pretend that there are no land whales either?

Daenyrsh Pastry of the House Graham Crackers, First for her Cake, Queen of the handles, the Bagels and the first mango, Queen of the seven servings, Protector of the Roast beef, Queen of Meeyonaise, Kalorissi.

Here is a random link
m.mic.com/articles/124348/thinner-beauty-is-using-photoshop-to-encourage-plus-size-women-to-lose-weight#.0AKjSjpSK
#ThinnerBeauty
#ProjectHarpoon

kek

""">>Sup Forums""""
Cancer

Get out

That poor dragon..

seconded

MURRICA #1

>Kalorissi
alright that one hit me hard kek

>Personally I would do this version of Dany.

If I was drunk and stoned, then maybe. I'd have to be blackout drunk. Poor fat people. It's always a thyroid issue and never the fucking soda and ice cream and sitting on their asses.

make me you lardmass.
your nipples don't een share the same zip code you nigger.

Nice liquify skills bro

The breaker of the chairs

I'm assuming the point is if they didn't get actors for the parts. In other words all of the people in GoT should be massive landwhales because normal people aren't capable of maintaining their body weight. George RR Martin is a prime example.

nice filename

Any body else notice she's probably put on 20 lbs.

>dem bingo wings

oh shit, abandon thread everyone!!!

It's fucking obese

>More realistic
Real life isn't real according to feminists?

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

This pic is old as fuck. Topic is bait.

Anyone remember Project Harpoon and Thinner Beauty?

It was fun.

Strange in austria this would count as chubby/fat and NOT as realistic or something to aim for.

gotta get dem black bois sumtin to look at, cha know?

she already looks like that

But I thought that the celebrities were actual women? Enlighten by the SJWs once again!

>woman walks by beauty ad
Ugh you know real wemin don't look like thaaat!

>man walks by ad with fit guy
Damn I need to hit the gym more to improve myself

This. It's just more bullshit from whiny landwhales who need desperately to believe that their morbid obesity is normal and healthy.

What's hilarious about this is these deluded sea cows aren't upset by the fact that HBO cast someone pretty to play Arya Stark, who in the book is described as being downright homely looking, but meanwhile object to Daenerys Targaryen being portrayed pretty much the way she was described except for her age.

Tyrion, who is described as monstrously ugly in addition to being a dwarf, is also played by someone relatively attractive. But then again he's FUCKING A WHITE MALE so SJWs can't be expected to care.

>more realistic and reflective of actual women
>muh curves!
>I'm a real wymyn!
>MOAR OF ME TO LOVE!!

I noticed her arms fat was jiggling as she was frogmarched to the khaleesi retirement hut.

Lurk more, faggot.

Improved tenfold.
Muh dick/10.
Pic related, mai fatfu.

>Deuteronomy 31:19 “So write down the words of this song, and teach it to the people of Israel. Help them learn it, so it may serve as a witness for me against them. 20 For I will bring them into the land I swore to give their ancestors—a land flowing with milk and honey. There they will become prosperous, eat all the food they want, and become fat. But they will begin to worship other gods; they will despise me and break my covenant. 21 And when great disasters come down on them, this song will stand as evidence against them, for it will never be forgotten by their descendants. I know the intentions of these people, even now before they have entered the land I swore to give them.”

her real body is disgusting enough

Underrated follow-up.

uhhh thiccer

Make me, oh wait you can't
>Implying you know about my lurking
>Implying you're not just a HUEG fegget, that needs to lose some fucking weight, jesus christ I fucking hate you fat amerkelardists so much stfu and die already you black jew.

It was glorious. I remember a Sup Forumstard streaming his Photoshopping and ended up putting the girl in the middle of the Boston bombing.

And that's the crux of it all, women see other women as an affront to their status, while men see it as a challenge. Women will never grow up

They do Emma Watson yet?

Just curious.

women are a meme

Why are you so assblasted aquafresh?
>all these implications
Implying
>Implying
Implying
>Implying
Implying
>Implying
Implying

Suck my dick bitch you have never seen what shitposting looks like here have a taste:
>ur ghey lol.
>:^)
There's your (you)

Is house bolton from jersey?

>Make me, oh wait you can't
Also it's clear you're underage. You really should leave autist.

>A real flesh and blood actress
>Not a realistic body type

How deluded are these people?

She was already fat to begin with.

Hes right. They try to shoot her well but her arms and face are huge. Shes doesnt have the body to be curvy either.

>implying you aren't just an assblasted fatty
>implying you aren't implying as much as the other guy
come on man

>MAKE ME.
I can't believe how much of a fucking masochist you are, want me to blast your ass with more shitposting? Here:
>Also you're still fatter than walrus.
>:^)
Eat my ass.

But it's live action. She is an "actual woman".

I remember seeing someone say on a thread ages ago whenever they see Jersey posting they assume it's Sips.

Post more pictures of this.

Its quite ironic that they Photoshop real girls and make fake pictures to make a statement that girls today are not realistic.

If you want to lose weight go to the GYM bitch

>women are more realistic when they're fat

So I could walk down the street, see tight bodied women to my left and my right, and they'd all just be figments of my imagination? Gee, thanks feminism for telling me what's real and what isn't.

Don't get butthurt, /fit/ or Sup Forums photoshopped fatties to thin people

>Some SJW types are busy photoshopping famous female celebs to be "more realistic and reflective of actual women".

Wait, didn't WE do this in one campaign?

And in another one we took fat people and photoshopped them thinner?