Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_Federal_District
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_districts_of_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_and_towns_in_Russia_by_population
youtube.com/watch?v=S7UDuGE1U1Y
desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ENMMmTzvl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Siberia even enough populated and developed to be their own nation?

the population of Siberia is like 40 million

Like current russia without north caucasus republics, crimea, tuva, MAYBE Kaliningrad, and UNLIKELY (10-25% chance) tatarstan

Like Russian Empire :^)

Bumping with possible maps

no, 85% of russians live in the european part

russia has about 142 million people, that leaves only about 22 mil people for siberia/the asian part

All of these maps are complete shit, one can't balkanise Russia based on meme tribes like nenets or some shit.

How it would look like according to Ukraine

Yakutia would be nice, an Asian Iceland, although I would have no industry at all.

Majority who lives in Siberia are White European Russians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_Federal_District
siberian federal district has 19 million alone

Why not? It's worked with the Union and now we have meme nations like Latvia

*it

Nothing but wishful thinking indeed. Especially with their new national guard

Because there are like 40k Nenets in their own region out of 500k something people.
>we have meme nations like Latvia
Latvia existed before Soviet Union, don't even get into this hurr dur precisely because of durr discussion.

Fantasy maps are pretty retarded.

And government approval rates that high.

It's pretty stupid to creat maps on irrelevant tribes, it's like balkanising USA and creating a huge as fuck Navajo nation in middle of the map while in reality they wouldn't even have any say in anything.

barely anyone lives outside of this zone though, except some people in vladivostok

Yeah, but more than 22 million live in asia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_districts_of_Russia

Navajo Nation is not a meme like Cherokee Nation through, most people there are actually Navajos and a huge number speak Navajo.

Why is north east asia coast so cold?
While all of west coast of eurasia + africa is warm?

Most of them are Europeans who settled there. Native SIberians are minority, kinda like Native Americans.

Yes, but if US is to break up, it will break up violently, so it's naive to think that Navajo nation with it's small amount of people wouldn't get shallowed up by the neighbours numbering in millions surround them.

That doesn't answer the question i asked at all
What the hell does population and developedness have anything to do with race?

Okay, but are there, like, big cities, institutions of higher education and big hospitals and other things you find in developed areas?

Do you think siberia is just wilderness? There's many +1 million cities in the asian part.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_and_towns_in_Russia_by_population

Dream on, Russia will never ever balkanize.

European part: ~100 million
Asian part: ~40 million

>Okay, but are there, like, big cities, institutions of higher education and big hospitals and other things you find in developed areas?
There is nothing of that found in Siberia. Not even hospitals. Whenever a Siberian needs urgent medical treatment, he is transported to Moscow, which is very inconvenient as Siberia has no airports.

>some people with a different language live in X, so X should be indepentend amirite xD

Why are fins so obsessed with russia and Sweden? Inferiority complex?

That's not what i'm saying, i'm just wondering if there are cities as developed as, for example, New Orleans

Not just, but thank you

>saving screencaps like this
Are you autistic?

Balkan russia lol if russia death all the world will be nuked :D i am so happy about thet :D hahahahahah

Lol yugoslavia and Serbía dident had nukes

Russia ussr have nukes (death hand )so if russia lost they have a salf distraction progrem to end of all times with nukes to kill all of this fucking weak world

If russia Go down we gona take all this world with us :) remember this fucking europian fags

God bless russia i hoph the world of the fucking agly humans will fall toghter with evrey one and it will be full darkness and coldness

Then our master will retorn from the death with his 666 black metal woriors

And only the strongest will servive (east europa )the weak will die (america germania baltics isreal jews west europa latins ) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Come to me my empria of black metal

Death to humen world !!!!!

I am russian 100% love it :D

Soon

Here's Novobrisk Siberia:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7UDuGE1U1Y
I am

Diaspora Tatar Here
>Siberian Republic
>Far Eastern Republic
I dont believe R.F.E. will choose being seperate country from Siberia
>Idel Ural State
I wish that but in reality it cant be happen. Even Turkic peoples in Idel region hates each other cause of russian divide and conquer politics more than 100 years. Finnic and Turkic ethnicities of Idel are cant be live togerher.
>Circassia
Same problems with Idel-Ural State. So much divide and conquor politics.
>Komi
Majority of Komi region is Russian.
Complate nonsense
this
This but Yakutia and Tuva. Only both of them have ethnic majority.
Dream of every Turanian. Tengri approves this post.
>Yakutia would be nice
Yep. But most of Russian gas, coal and diamond are come from there. Russia or possible Siberian Nation never let indepentent Sakha (Yakut) State.

Russia would be liberated into Novgorod, Muscovy, and Golden Horde for south

tfu na tiebia turk ja tvaju mamu jebal na tvojej maminaj stenki

Turki eto pidarasy ani nie ljudi ich vsech nado rezat kak barana

Hroszi turk eto mjortvi turk smert turkam tarakanam

Jebani turk ja amirtvu tiebia za odnu minutu

Tam gde zivijot hazarskaja smert nie kogda nie budit pokoj

Zapomni eto pidaras gnida czornja zopaja :D

Hass hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hahahahahah

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahasaahhahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Smert turkam tarakanam

As much as i want to remove all uryslar and see my land free it won't be possible in near future so for now it's better to stick with them russkies
Yeah they would never let us go freely

I didn't save it, I made it to bully the Australian haploautist

Here in isreal turks are the most lower level of life

There will never be peace btwean slavs finns and turks

We remember evrey thing you salld finnas slavs

We take krym Кpым now soon we will take Кoнcтaнтинoпoль :)

And evrey turk will be killed and shot

Russian empire soon

We gona put all our hate and power toghter and remuve the turks from this planet

My hate to turks in real life evrey russian i know hate turks just like we hate jews and americans

Diaspora Circassian here.
Gib back whole Don Cossack area, Chechnya and anything else from Caucasia.

cerkes subhumans

ikibey piss off

you are worthless subhumans
what have Greeks and Georgians to deserve all of you subhumans as their neighbours?

The time you remuve us (russians )will be your death and your family remember it good tatar russian have no problem with tatars and never will

We have problems with the asian scum turks sand nigers turks asia) and tatars are not turks dont even put him toghter in the same category

There is no fucking turn back you will die even if they try this shit in russia

How can you even call your salf a turk ?? What turks give you thet you preper a union with this black faces agly dialect peple ??

Turks are the lower level of life they are rats thet stab you in the back just like jews

Never trust a turk asian scum in russia or in any place if you see turk (his a terorist) dont even talk with him just beat him to death with his family with his kids and wife so he leave russia and never come back

Fuck turks all the turks can suck my big russian dick

Fuck turks only death to you

Do you have a life, ikibey? You can't be so autistic to hang out 24/7 on chan, don't you? No one can't be this autistic.

you are worthless subhumans

You should learn a little more English.

All the minorities are very russified, there is no real separatist movement in Russia that's worth mentioning anymore

>Diaspora Circassian here

Lol russia deleted you and killed all your peple long time ego fuck off you lost

Btw We had a nice olimpiada in soci in the land of Circassian dead grave your kavkaziam animel scums :D hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Rip

You know what the difrent btw russians and Circassian???

We drink you :D hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>All the minorities are very russified
Yes we won

Bro, seriously learn some fucking English.

No i dont give a fuck about english i speak russian ukrainian belarussian polish serbian greek realy good

Fuck english i hate it i am 6ft7 tall russian scery bully so dont even talk with me

Lets go out and fight now!!!!! I beat you and your friends to death

just for fun

Who said anything about a union with Turkey? Nah we just want to live in our yurts and eat horse meat without a "pleasure" of seen drunk Russian pooping his pants in the puddle while mumbling what you said practically

Top kek. Vodka nigger version of ikibey.

cerkes are subhumans

Hello Diaspora Circassian, Diaspora Chechen here. Fuck Ikibey and that kike, not worth replying.

Chechens are bros. We supported you in the war against Russians.

my dad is from there

chechens are subhumans

you are like the balkan trash
but much worse

Circassians are bros too. United Caucasus when? (without Ossetians ofc)

never
you literal subhumans

When there will be no oil

God has creted me us a wild long hair black metal animel wolf with strong viking varang genetics i wil protect my mother russia and the russian peple with my back even if i die today or tomorow i love fighting with fags like you

Even thet i am working in isreal my eyes are in russia and russian pepole the one thet work and make russia Beter like my doctors big brother and father

Dont put me in the level of europ i am 10000 time beter

My long hair is my strongest my father has long hair thet he have never cut it and in will never gona cut my hair

Russian black metal for life

>kurgan oblast
>ural

>diaspora
You have to go back. No, for realz, stop wasting time there.
>that english tho
Geez man, you're embarrassing us, learn some english will ya, enekesh.

Ja tiebie tvoju golavu atroblju s mojim kazanskim kinzalam suka davaj vstavaj pidaras

Stob na tiebia sonca upala stob tvoja ziezn (life) pasla na tabletki pidaras curka aziatskaja zivotnaja

Ja plju na tiebia i skazu tiebie v glaza ty suka

U tiebia na lebu napisona (ty musilmanski pidaras)

>that Israeli-Russian posting
Is this what it's like having a stroke?

>You have to go back. No, for realz, stop wasting time there.
I cant go back my homeland because
I did born in here
I have no Russian citizenship (Neither my parents)
I dont know Russian

>Neither my parents
Your grandparents are cunts, then.

you are human trash like all other turks

Why is he trash? Explain yourself, Hans. Tis my brother you offended there.

I am a Greek

Alright

Siberia has always depended on the European part of Russia to support it. It lacks the infrastructure to be independent. Anybody telling you otherwise is delusional

He's a Laz who pretends to be Greek because he was rejected by his kin on Sup Forums. He's sad, ugly and inbred and derails threads with his bullshit spamming

Here is his story

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

chechen or cerkes subhuman?

No its like whan i became barbaric as hell and the only way to stop me is to kill me or its the end for you all with my heand i will hold you till your bons will be cracked one be one

You from all istonian scum should know my baltic friend if real russians slavs fight we fight to death or till we are in the ground and olmost death and soon to die life is nothing for us we live for the glory of the moment only thet what my master teach me in karate krav maga sistema and tajk kvan du

Bye guys i am off to my gym to lift 500 kg bunch press whan i lisen to russian black metal and dungeon synth music all day

Fuck kavkaz fuck kavkaz pepole fuck turks fuck all turks pepole

And plz dont compere russian tatars to fucking agly german swedan muslim europian turks from turkia and europa muslims tatars from asia

Glory to my rus pepole and death to other pepole thet whan perun said whan he did a sowerds for us

You are the rus slavs you gona crash any one in a fight you gona crash the greeks you gona crash the göths and if not you gona die like you dident even exzisted in this world

We anderstend it and we did it we crashed europa we crashed asia and soon we will crash america just watch us nuking americans europian pepole in 2019

There is one nation and its the rus other nation need to be deleted from this world thet what perun our god said to syria our mother

Fuck muslims only death to muslims

>No its like whan i became barbaric as hell and the only way to stop me is to kill me or its the end for you all with my heand i will hold you till your bons will be cracked one be one

why are diaspora always so shit?

There are good and bad aspects.

The best part is of course that it would make the leaders reachable. In Finland you're bound to meet "celebs" if you just hang around Helsinki, but I haven't watched TV in 10 years so I wouldn't know. It also applies to any leaders as well, so they've got to face the people constantly. Small nation, small problems, small leaders.

The bad part is that everyone else is trying to make large trading blocs because it's best for economy.

>russians even saving balkanized russian maps
please leave this glorious empire

Haplotist here, I didn't make that post fgt

haha ebin brother :-DDDDD

i gan feel my ancesdors speging to me too when i listen to Burzum :DDD bur zum zum zum :=DDDDDDDDD

praise perkōons :D

You folks do realize Russia is an already balkanized federation ?

No need for all those fanfic-tier maps

gulf stream

Where are all the factories and the economy located geographically? The European part?

Magadan is rightful Yakut clay Khabarovsy krai is too gib back gommie rrrrreeeeee

Пpoчитaл нa пикpилeйтe "alty barmak", y мeня кoтa в мoнхaнe тaк зoвyт.

У нeгo былo шecть пaльцeв? У нac бы eгo звaли aлтa тapбaх

Hy, типa дa. Eщe oн oднoглaзый и c oбpeзaннцм хвocтoм - пoмятый кopoчь, жизнью.

>Perkanus baltic god of fire

>Kstitis and jurata folk and the 1980 movie

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ENMMmTzvl8

This is nostalgia from my child past i was 7 wan i sow it in kassetes

Also russia plan to bring back sajuzmultfilm back its like the american disny but 100 time beter

He's the legit insane israeli. I fear him