Oh hey you there you are! I'm glad you've arrived in time...

>Oh hey you there you are! I'm glad you've arrived in time, so tell me about you user and why should I go on another date with you after this and possibly be yours?

Cut the shit, I just want to fuck.

SUCK MY DICK OR ELSE I WILL FUCKING INFIBULATE YOUR ASSHOLE

because, m'lady, it's not uncommon to find me in the kitchen making the sandwiches

i just had an anxiety attack just looking at that picture and picturing myself in that position fuck you faggot this is too hard

>and possibly be yours?
Written by a neckbeard jerkoff

hey there i'm sorry for the shit cum and piss smell on my stained underwear sweetheart but I really didn't expect you to pop up in my house like this

that's not how women speak bro

Would saying most def be yours satisfy your autism slightly better pal?

Look who's going to get AIDS in 5 years!

rigin
The copypasta is believed to have originated on the military and weapons enthusiast image board Operator Chan sometime in 2010. The earliest archived posting was submitted on November 11th, 2010 to Sup Forums’s /jp/[4] (Otaku Culture) board, in which the poster claimed to have seen the message previously on Operator Chan.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

guaranteed to work

Are you somewhat thinking that's actually her typing to you or something faggot? kek

fuck you're hot i wanna smell and lick your shitter

The autistic way of thinking that 'women give themselves to you' is cringe

Such a gentleman, charming guy.

You know what's cringe bud? you trying to be a cool guy getting your butt tickled by a random thread on /b stop being such a pathetic faggot you're not cool bro.

Y you really remind me of K Kotoura f from my favourite anime Kotoura s San. Have you seen it? It's r really under appreciated. I f first saw it on Netflix. Do you have Netflix? If you w want, you can use mine. I've actually h hacked the system so that I can use it on more than o one screen in d different locations so I can be at h home in my grandmas s spare room and you can be in y your home and w we can watch it together. I have been h hacking like that since I was j just a fine young sprout m'lady. Indeed. Oh here comes the w waiter. T two tap H2O's my fine gentlem man and d don't skimp on the O! L let me tell you I n never skimp on trying to give my l ladies the O.

kek

>you're not cool bro.
You have to be 18 to post on this website user,

Is this an job interview or what the fuck are you talking about? I didn't want to hire you, i just thought we could have a good time and wait what happens. If THAT's your spirit i think it would be the best if we end it right here and right now. Wish you all the best. (Don't) see you again.

Damn seriously though I don't know what I'd do dude I'd probably do some stupid retarded shit and start twetching like I always do mumble as shit make her lose her interest in me like I always do then fall in love with her cause fuck me look at those eyes and face why am I such a faggot guys?

Hi! few things to start off with =]

1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

>why should I go on another date with you after this and possibly be yours?

Ok, you're a cunt, im done. I go get a blowjob from my ex

fuck i wish she was my girlfriend so i can eat her shit

Because of this
>*Look around*
>Find average looking girl that appears single
>Walk up, introduce myself
>Make comment about tattoo because they are receptive to that
>ask for number
>get number
>walk back to table
>act like it was no big deal

But seriously, I did something similar when I was hanging out with a female friend after she dared me to get a number from some one then and there. Just asked the clerk for her number after complimenting her tattoo. Compliments about tattoos ALWAYS go over well because in their minds you saying they are physically attractive as well as having good taste.

Be nice to Brian he's the last of a dying breed you stupid fucking bitch.

Who is this pretty babe OP?

I'd be under the table sniffing and sucking her feet