Ill do things for money

Ill do things for money
>what do?

I'll pay you $5 to post your banking information.

shave goatee and stache

Fuck, you want the $0.71 in my bank?
>credit cards
Good luck homie, i dont have the potential for that shit

Then i look like a bull dyke, atleast this way i look less androgynous

all the money i have in my wallet.
$3

my self shame is dwindling at a very rapid pace.

Not dying yet.

milhouse.

how old are you.? and what sort of work do you do thats making you not have monies.?

im 21
Quit my min wage job about a month and a half ago. Applied 30+ places

Have had 3 interviews and no callbacks for hires

Feelsbadman.jpg

Im just tryna get out of this basement

what state.? and dang man, sorry

Pennsylvania

Its all good, i imagine the reason im not getting calls (because i have atleast 1-2 years of experiance) is all the kids from school and shit, and things will probably open up in a month or so when it starts back up.

I'm unemployed in PA too. I even have a degree and I can't find a fucking job anywhere. I'll probably be dead in a month.

so what is it your majesty is ready to do for money? apparently shaving is too hardcore for his majesty, so would he please specify what actions he would be willing to carry out for financial compensation

Don't do it man (if your talking about offing yourself) You can always fall back on that shit, do some crazy shit before hand though, like penciling off a really tall bridge.

Oh nah, ill totally do it for money- i dont care about my looks THAT much to turn down cash, im just not taking Sup Forumss advice on grooming without reason because then i look like this.

>pretty much anything that isnt going to haunt me for my life, and isnt going to scar me/ hurt too badly

you have paypal i imagine?

[email protected]

For sure, should i get a face trimming apparatus ready?

Not necessary.

Ive sent you 5 dollars. wont help you, but will enable you to get a beer and have it while thinking about that one stranger who sent you money for no reason.

wish you all the best for the future my man

Well thanks dude, it is really appreciated. You had no reason to do so but you did. I hope you get some good worldly reciprocation.

I'll give you a dollar for a dick pic

refer to
Itll take far more money to sacrifice all of my dignity

Ha. Just have a beer. The world doesnt give a fuck about me.

heres a dick person i made in senior year of highschool.

I get where you're coming from, but i feel appreciation has gone by the wayside in this day and age, just wanted to show i am really thankful dooder.

ill make a gif of me solving a rubix cube. i dunno