What's the most exposed of all time(MEOAT)? For me, it's Gary Neville in Valencia

What's the most exposed of all time(MEOAT)? For me, it's Gary Neville in Valencia.

But all managers since him have been just as bad

>valencia are currently 15th

Mourinho
>sacked in Real Madrid
>sacked in Chelsea
>soon sacked in Man Utd

the fuck are you talking about, he didn't get sacked

he left after winnignt he CL

I don't think Neville really got exposed. Everyone expected him to be terrible and he was terrible.

Valencia were complete shit before and after him. Neville is obviously not a good coach, but still, he hardly was some dramatic failure there.

Klinsmann at Bayern. Free falling from "Sommermärchen" hero to the absolute laughing stock of the league in one season, keyword Buddha statues, was hilarious to see.

soon to be zidane as a manager
new manager syndrome lasted longer than expected but he's a complete hack and will be sacked before the end of the season

Big Sam for England

100% winrate.

lmao Gary had no reputation to expose, he was just utter shit to begin with

Exactly. "Exposed" implies that the truth was finally revealed after a long period of people believing a lie.

Everyone always knew Neville would fail.

Pretty much this. He had 0 managerial experience apart from a bit of coaching at England and he was going into a poisonous job in a different league without even knowing their language.

He really shouldn't have accepted the job, unless he was on a lot of money.

He has business deals with the owner of Valencia, they own a chain of Manchester United-themed cafes and hotels in Southeast Asia together. Maybe Lim promised him an extra cut of the profits or something.

Probably. Lim also has a 50% share in Salford City, the club that both Nevilles, Giggs, Butt and Scholes run.

He never won the CL with any of those team.

What about last year?

Probably Kevin Keegan at England. Going from challenging for the title with a meme club to quitting in the toilet after getting BTFO in Euro 2000.

Rafa Benitez? He was like the Simeone of his time.

>consecutive league titles with Valencia
>turned Liverpool into a powerhouse, 1 CL win, 2 CL final appearances, 4 CL semifinal appearances, in 5 years
>since then, his greatest achievement was leading Chelsea to a 3rd place finish

He won the club world cup twice since Liverpool.

Pep Guardiola

Graham Taylor was quite similar in that regard.

he has won stuff far better than 3rd place with Chelsea. but anyway, you can only get exposed if you thrive is great circumstances and you subsequently struggle when its gets rough. Benitez is pretty much the opposite.

This guy

le memendes manager
It's not the same placing one player or three than the fucking manager.

>MUH MEMEPRESS

i thought he wasnt too bad desu

>Moyes at Utd. He died in front of us, and so did the Man Yoo aura of extreme ruthless competence.

fuck i've just greentexted my own comment

Didn't he achieve the most points ever in a season for Tottenham?

He did, which is funny, but it was a lot easier to pick up points then because the lower-table teams were such utter shit. He was not a good manager at all. His tactics were

1. Defend
2. Pass to Bale
3. Pray

He never showed any signs of being the exciting attacking manager he was in Portugal, except for this one game against Man City (where he switched to his old 4-3-3 and it worked great). Kind of weird, really.

He wasn't even exposed, he was just out of his depth.

Shouldn't have been offered the job, shouldn't have taken it.

There's this weird stigma with English former players where they're expected to be super highly regarded despite doing nothing.

It's especially weird with guys like Neville, who as far as I can tell were never regard all that highly by anyone. Neville's problem is that he was blatantly chosen through nepotism and his business partnership with Valencia's owner. His best qualification for the Valencia job, other than his assistant role in England, was that he and Valencia's owner own a Man United Hotel in Singapore together.

I'm sure Neville could become a good manager if he properly worked at it.

He's obviously intelligent, a good speaker and has a desire to win. It's probably way more comfortable for him to be a pundit than work this way up, cause he's not going to get a PL job

I still believe Monday night football is there so Carragher can make fun of Neville

>sacked twice by chelsea
>never even came close in the cl

Sure lad

Smelly dumb manure scum

Uwe Rosler at Leeds

I agree.

There's literally only one candidate.

>Supposedly greatest manager in the world
>Finally comes to a competitive league
>Has probably the strongest squad, and infinite transfer budget
>Struggling to make the top 4 now

He should've taken a job in League 1 or maybe the Championship.

No point in instantly making the jump to a big club, was never gonna work.

Now he's fucked his career up for the time being because it's gonna take a while to shake that stigma.

Steven Gerrard was rumoured to be taking over at MK Dons. That would've been the way to do it.

It's like how everyone expects Giggs to become United manager at some point. But he's done nothing to prove he's capable. He was rumoured to take the Swansea job and even that would've been extremely risky.