My birthday was yesterday. I turned 33. Sadly I'm still a virgin and never had a girlfriend. I'm not bad looking...

My birthday was yesterday. I turned 33. Sadly I'm still a virgin and never had a girlfriend. I'm not bad looking. I just don't know how to get sex. Any advise? I'm desperate. I don't want to resort to hookers.

Jesus? Is that you?

>I don't want to resort to hookers.

Well, then, you're fucked.

Lol, no, just messing with you. You're still a virgin.

what kind of job do you have

You know what time it is? It's bleach dunking time you summerfag!

Just get a hooker, see what all the fuss is about

Then you'll realise that it's not a big deal

OP here. Overnight stocker at Walmart. $10.68 an hour. That's good money in Oklahoma. That's where I live.

I want to be able to get a woman on my own. I want here to want me.

have you tried going to clubs

I wouldn't know how to make an approach. And even if I did know how to approach, I don't know how to lead it to her wanting to have sex with me.

OP here. Is it really hopeless for someone like me?

if you take a few friends and look like your having fun, then you should have more of a chance.

But I don't know how to lead a girl into wanting sex

most girls will want to wait till a few dates in till they'll be ready. They'll start making a lot of hints when they are.

What will the hint's look like?

leaning closer, laughing more at things you say, texting more, asking to come over (or just taking about yours or her home), asking you to come over, wearing more makeup than usual or dressing up etc.

Let's say I somehow get to the stage of her flirting. Do I make the first move or dose she? If it's me, what move do I make? Or do I just come right out and ask if she want's to have sex?

never ask straight off unless youve been snoging or grinding earlier. Alot of girls wont want to make the first move, you should ask for her number or if she has facebook, then try and add her there

So what exactly the move I need to make to lead it into sex?

>I don't want to resort to hookers.
right there. that's why you can't touch a vagina.... get over your too-much-pride faggot.

holy shit how do you get that shit in your head?

Holy shit, it's Jesus! Hey Jesus!

kek

if you have a few drinks with her alone then it should come naturally, if not lean closer to her and if shes fine with being close then kiss her.

But i don't want to use a condom. At least not with head. I've never had a BJ.

I guess that makes since. But how do I make it just a one night stand if I want anything serious?

if you want a one night stand then your going to have to be at a club snogging and grinding with her first, for a relationship get her number first.

Girlschase.com
Read a few articles on it, specifically approaching

Stop focusing on the sex part retard. Youre fucking 33, you shouldve figured it out by now. why dont you join some dating sites? if youre not bad looking you should do well, there are a lot more downsie butt ugly faggots than good looking guys online. Stop crying to a bunch of neckbeards online who would rather play video games than get their willies smacked.

rofl 33 yo and making 10 an hour
you got to be trolling

if you are not trolling, you are just fucking pathetic, kill yourself

$8.50 is the bare minimum you make in Oklahoma to barley get by. So $10.68 an hour is really good money in Oklahoma.

And no. Sadly i''m not trolling. That's my life. I'm aware of how pathetic it is.

seriously kill your self op, stream that shit because at least someone will sexually get off to you once in you life.

The hell do you mean snogging and grinding???

Learn a trade, start to lift, get a nice car, get some nice clothes, etc

It was okay for you to resort to hookers years ago user.

I'm already in shape. You're right about me learning a trade. I can't afford anything better than my truck. I have no since of fashion when it comes to cloths.

Start somewhere my man

But I've never had a BJ before. I actually want to feel my first one without a condom.

Sex is overrated. Promiscuity used to be frowned upon and rightly so.
Good sex happens organically when your goal is a healthy relationship.

You sound depressed. I used to be depressed about being a virgin. I had to get over the depression before I was able to get into any more relationships. For me, it felt like the problem was my social skills and ability to attract women, but with hindsight the problem was actually the depression itself - a flaw in chemistry not character. If I'm right, I suggest making your mental health your first priority. Counselling can work really well here, and medication if appropriate.

If I'm wrong about that, you have two options. 1) Keep doing what you've always done. You'll keep getting what you've always gotten.
2) Change your strategy. Make a plan to achieve what you want. Perhaps meeting more people (not in a club - too competitive), joining a dating site, or becoming a pickup artist. The point is that many people simply don't make a change when they aren't happy with their (lack of) love life, and it's pretty rare for things to just work out all by themselves. I can't tell you your optimal strategy, but you're more than equipped to figure it out. Even if you believe you're not, tell yourself that you are.

Lastly, I don't know if you've ever been to a strip club, but that's a much more socially acceptable way to get a bit of confidence than paying for sex. Might be something to try.

show your picture.
if you don't even have balls to show your picture forget about dating any woman.
lets see what you got.

But that's the problem. i don't known what changes I have to make to get sex. My problem isn't confidence. I can talk to girls fine. It's not knowing how to lead the girl I want to have sex with into sex.

And I'm not depressed. But I do like how you made sincere attempt at helping. Thank you.

The reason is simple, you don't like them enough, because you masturbate daily, getting your fix elsewhere.

Ever heard of Tinder? For a second when he was given Walmart numbers I thought he was giving out stock tips. Bro so much pussy on Tinder. Good Pussy, Fat Pussy, even single mommy Pussy.

Preach

Yea you gotta stop wanking. It's throwing off your primal instincts.

Do you have any tips or advise on how to talk to girls on Tinder so it could lead to sex?

>Tinder
>2017

But there are times where I go days if not a week without masturbating in hopes i could get sex.

keep it up. until you get what you want.
this is Sup Forums, everyone here jerk off everyone is single.
to get a girl, you have to do something extraordinary, don't be Sup Forums

I don't what not jerking off has to do with getting laid.

This is OP. I'll be here until the thread dies.

Bump

Bump

thank you!