Do you miss having a good man in the white house?

Do you miss having a good man in the white house?

A good man just entered the white house, faget

Why did u pick Osama for this thread, he wasn't even president

Wall to wall 24 hour media coverage of Trump was seen doing this

Good?
He was evil as fuck, look at the Middle East. He wanted the Arab spring he wanted the destabilization of the middle east.

So the russbot is no longer posting asian girls?

Has there ever been one?

apparently Trump voters wanted to be closer to the Israelis and Saudis.

Obama: good guy, shitty policies
Trump: dumb loudmouth, but most of his policies are good.

Policies are more important, so in short, no. I don't miss Obama

>good policies
name one shit-for-brains

go away, vladimir

Good policies like influencing companies to do more of building and hiring more American, for instance. Economically he's been an improvement (so far)

>good man
>obama
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

border security, revamping the vetting system of immigrants from shithole countries that want sharia law for us, tax break for middle class, getting rid of SHIT forced insurance bill (which is actually what obongo's ACA is).

>influencing
citation required. Any connection to Trump is speculative. And, if you love him for that, Obama must have made you ROCK HARD given that the stock market tripled under him and employment went up dramatically.

But seriously you're full of shit. Pic related.

here fucking here

Fuck off

Obumma is a nigger...GTFO commie faggot

fuck off dimitry

lol he hasn't done ANY of that yet and he won't. And if the middle class gets a tiny tax break, it's only to sell you morons on a massive tax break for the rich. I prefer not to eat scraps from the feast but I'm not a mongrel like you.

what's this, betty white bot is the new asian babe bot? Fuck you Trumpendejos are weird.

I won't comment on his time as president but what I would like to comment on is the fact that people keep calling him black. He's a mulatto that was raised in the whitest way possible by some of the whitest people on earth. This nigger is whiter than I am and I'm pretty fucking white. I'm saying we are still batting 1.000 on white presidents.

this is 100% shit-tier level bait.
> 0/10

>force an issue into the argument to make a weak point

kysf

Just for that I'm voting Trump in the next election. I hope you're happy

>next election
when you're old enough to do so right kiddo?

Yeah, I miss Alfred the Great too

Look out we got an angry liberal over here

Faggot

I don't miss someone in the WH who hides behind a mask of good will and respect for the citizens. Obama might've been a charismatic speaker and level-headed operator, but it was a smokescreen that caused a lot of people to overlook or outright ignore his many, many, many legitimate shortcomings. Even though it's annoying to be awash with the lefty brand of hypocrisy--pretending that Trump is the first and only guy to be corrupt in his particular ways when Repubs and Dems, including their Beloved God Queen Hillary Clinton, have done and continue to do all the same things Trump does--it is nice to finally see people divert anger toward the system, even if it's only at the figurehead. Hopefully real change can come of it...likely not, but my fingers are crossed. With Obama, average people just put the needle in and ignored everything wrong with this country.

Mr Obama...

>horsecocknado

Nah, I'd say someone streamlining the whitehouse saving over 20mill in useless peoples saleries is a good thing tho.

Employment didn't even keep up with the birth rate during the Obama Administration. the stock market did not triple.. are you just delusional or are you a liar? I'm guessing a little of column A a little column B.. Obama was the ultimate token president for liberals who don't pay attention to reality, just want to feel good about hiring a black man for the job. The fucking Jews gave him the Nobel Peace Prize while drone striking seven different countries. How much more retarded can one group of people get

Implying that Obama is a "man"...

I chortle.

We'll see, what people don't seem to realize is Trump isn't super right wing. He's like (4,6) or (5,7) or somewhere around there on the political spectrum. The main reason he has only like 40% approval rating is his stupid personality. Always saying dumb shit on Twitter or just not having a godd vocabulary. But seriously, if it weren't for 1. His retarded stance on climate change and 2. His personality, I think he'd have like a 60 to 65% approval rating

Doesn't look white doesn't act White genetically isn't white. What the fuck are you smoking Niger. He was white Kangs and shit

jews did what now?

I'm 35 and Joe Biden is a fucking retard. I pray to God he runs in the next election..

Wow, how easily you sheep forget.

>abused executive orders to the absolute limit, doing things even he himself he didn't have the power to do
>ran on ending wars and proceeded to drop 1000's of drone strikes
>ran on promoting whistleblowers and proceeded to punish more than any other president
>greenlit funding to ISIS
>unilaterally changed immigration law when congress refused to pass his immigration reform
>you can keep your doctor and your plan

Why do you guys like him again?
Did I mention he royally fucked the healthcare system and the economy?
We're supposedly out of the recession but the interest rates are still sub 1%?

We're royally fucked when this bubble he inflated pops.

>doubled the national debt in 8 years
>good

Democrat logic.

> doesn't act white

You are retarded. He couldn't get any more white.

go home cletus

>he himself *said* he didn't have power to do

>confirmed for underage
gtfo kid