Can Britcucks get rid of the monarchy please

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-harry-cant-keep-away-7955440

>Prince Harry looks like he's smitten with US soldier Sergeant Elizabeth Marks - meeting her several times at his Invictus Games.

>The flirtatious meetings between the two have set social media alight as the pair spent a number of hours together.

First a Muslim mayor and now Princess pegleg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSy001xuwgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's not even royalty really.

>those thighs

hnngg

I actually missed the lower leg at first because of them thiq ol thighs

>thighs
>not feet

She is ruined by tats anyway. Probably some femikike.

>fenian
>bastard

pick two.

Isn't it against the law for British royalty to marry Burgers? Didn't you guys lose a king over this?

HIGH TEST

>she's forcing that eagle on the crown

That tattoo is a redflag. Peg leg is just cool.

Well she is a bit challenged in the feet department.

>Can Britcucks get rid of the monarchy

Now now paddy, you fuckers already jumped ship, you can't complain about the captain anymore because you're in the blow up dingy.

It's a shame that bald cuck William is going to be king instead of based Harry.

No, Edward married a divroced women and was a Nazi sympathiser. so he was pushed towards abdication.

>that blonde chick's feet

9/10

if he marries that mutant the whole rest of the damn blood line will be tainted

>Meet British nobility
>Be absolutely as American as possible
I'm smitten myself desu

The prince wants to fuck Kinessa Johnson?

This is the best analogy I've heard on this site.

What a honor for that girl to sit next to royalty. Blue blood flows through his veins.
Depressing to know I'll never experience blue blood.

Well the younger brother never groomed for leadership always becomes the bigger badass

His mixed race heritage helps as well.

Underrated post my chap.

it wasn't because she was a Nazi sympathizer, EDWARD was the Nazi sympathizer. he was forced to abdicate because she had been divorced multiple times and had many high profile affairs, and was from common blood. not the type of woman to produce an heir.

>Acquaintance with a woman.
>HE'S IN LOVE.
>FLIRTING DETECTED.
Can we stop this shit? I don't want to bang every chick I speak to. I have standards slightly higher than 'has a dickhole'.

>those thighs

She knows what she's doing too

is she wearing shorts?

In all seriousness if the Monarch does shift towards decadent celebritism then I'm all for reforming the New Model army, beheading another Charles and then going round two on the taigs.

I'm just posting Britcuck threads while I can. We are going to get a Muslim faggot Prime Minister soon.

He was a soldier himself, he should totally breed an ultimate warrior with her.

Top tier foot.

>she's literally america fuck yea
the world really can't get enough of our culture.

Women literally throw themselves at him so it's odd seeing him interested in one.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSy001xuwgs

>Married a divorced woman and was a nazi sympathiser.

The subject is still Edward, the correct subject if it was here would have been "married a divorced woman who was a nazi sympathiser"

Learn to read Québécois

Considering you opted in to the nigger quota you are going to be an integrated EU nigger dumping ground within two decades.
Remember that Sweden was White a few decades ago.

wow who is that she got some puffy nipples

>he talks to women he doesn't want to bang

The conversations must be exciting

Oh she wants the Royal-D all right...

Bella Thorne

>We are going to get a Muslim faggot Prime Minister soon.

A muslim taoiseach is something I have to see, it'll just end up being Enda Kenny in black face trying to go for a majority government

phwoaaar gents, those fucking thighs

shame about the graffiti

>sergeant
>massive tatoo
>long hair

HMMMMMMMM

So it's official now, the UK will leave the EU.
We are going back to national relations through marriage of other nations royalty.

id be looking to get with her too.

shes fkn fine

or should i say

fit

yeah that worked great for Nicholas II

it so sad to see women ruin themselves with degenerate tattoos

Sometimes some low level banter is enough. I've got some (male) friends who can talk about deep and interesting things until the cows come home but ultimately it's nice to have a break from having to use my brain in conversation after a few hours.
It's like talking to a cat. All it says is Meow but often that is enough.

>Princess Pegleg

Kekkles

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

prince harry is known to be THE most hung guy in buckingham palace, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed mark's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with harry barely able to force it past the knob, and elizabeth moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on harrys throbbing monstrosity, her whole body (sans her missing leg) quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

I love how she has her white skin covered up. Nothing is more offensive than white skin. It should all be covered with full-coverage tattoos.

>We are going back to national relations through marriage of other nations royalty.

>Having hostages in case shit hits the fan and France tries to stab you in the back.
>implying this is a bad thing.

you are now a brit

I wish England had joined the axis and America backed you all up. :( I weep for what could have been

Let's dispel with this fiction that Sgt. Marks doesn't know what she's doing. She knows exactly what she's doing.

Swedish crown princess married a gym owner, her sister some NY investment banker, and their brother married a model who was in paradise hotel, a super sleazy reality show.

The worst part is we sent a ship to rescue the cunts. We then drop em off at Italy.

how can you be a sergeant and have long hair and not wear your uniform in a public appearance

Why is she not wearing something more modest for her meeting with the Prince? Whether or not you agree with the monarchy, at least show some fucking respect when you are meeting with a world leader. Christ. Fucking trash.

The question we're all asking ourselves is: How can american men even compete with the Big Brit Cock?

We do that too but we laugh about it instead.

>I wish England had joined the axis and America backed you all up

To be honest even taking away the holocaust (which I'm tiltering on) and antisemtism; Hitler was a lazy fuck and the hole dictatorship was a decadent as fuck mess; the whole order and stability was an illusion from a nation of naturally autocratic people who had been starved of strong leadership.

I seriously think world war one could have gone far better though and that was literally the turning point in which the Paddies and the Indians wanted out.

You French are weird. Shut up and look at her.

Wut

She's a swimmer m8.

Because she's an athlete you fucking tard.

He came to visit her at her event, you dumb fuck.

lel and our king is married to an Argentinian woman I'm not against the monarchy but what's the point if they're just acting like glorified bourgeois

DESU Harry isn't in the direct line of succession so he just fucks about all the time.

Oh, Prince Harry...you're so funny!

Britain BTFO

Your royalty wants our women and wants to be American.

>cutting scars on her inner thighs

He is Prince Harry, he can shag who he likes

>tfw no gf

And so your monarchy ends.

>The American guy on the right besotted with his arse.
> this

Think it's the other way around mate

>having your women dicked by another nation is considered a victory

Amerilards can't be this retarded.

So there's no current situation under which he could become King?

Suppose William was sterile and never had children and then died in an accident. Who is next in line after Charles?

she's really cute

Is he losing his hair? Looks kinda thin

i will be the king of england

that chick looks like a rat

It goes

>Charles
>William
>George
>Harry

BIG

FREE

CUNTS

>Suppose William was sterile

Probably. The other one did.

Line of sucession
Charles
William
George
Charlotte
Harry.

They also changed the secession law to Absolute Agnatic, so if a girl comes first they're now first in line, where previously it was eligable males first.

I bet she smoke at least one pack a day.
plus dicks

We are cucks...

If Prince Harry was forced to become a commoner would his name be Harold Windsor?

Windsor is effectivley the English Royal Family's last name and the same goes for all Royal houses like Spain's, Japan's or Norway's, right?

She's really plain looking and the fact that she is a sergeant but looks more like a whore who just smoked weed makes me scratch my head

Kate had another kid mate

Not in the direct line? So if William were to pass away or abdicate it would go to his children, correct?

The current line is

Charles > William > Kate > George > Charlotte > Harry

So unless the entire family got ebola helping poor kids in Africa or something then Harry will never be King.

NEW AMERICAN ROYALTY CONFIRMED.

Those are strecth marks, you virgin.

She's going to tattoo keep calm and fuck prince's there.

>They also changed the secession law to Absolute Agnatic, so if a girl comes first they're now first in line, where previously it was eligable males first.

this triggered the fuck out of me desu. whats the point of not keeping to the tradition if you want to keep monarchy around? luckily though the next 3 generations are all male so its fine

Everyone is laughing because the USA is a joke.

Windsor is the Branch of the house which was established during world war one.

The actually Dynasty is Saxe-coberg-gotha (house windsor)

Yeah
Harry is fifth