Hi gays :-)

Hi gays :-)
Currently on day 4 of nocig, have any of you degenerates successfully quit cold turkey?

Yah, I quit like 5 times. It's not hard to quit but its hard to stay quit. Btw I had to do like 10 pages of captchas. What the Fuck.

Yes user. You're doing good, you're at, or past the physically nasty part. The rest is just habit from here on out.

Seriously, keep up the good work!

>It's not hard to quit but its hard to stay quit.
Yeah I thought it would be, like sort of a constant minor temptation?
>I had to do like 10 pages of captchas.
Yeah I think its getting worse tbh

>tfw no eraser

I did 4 years ago. Drink a lot of water and find new distraction, eat more fruits and change your routine, even in the slightest(change your route from/to work, your room accommodation, etc.). Keep up the good job man.

I actually found it super easy to give up daily but not for good. After a while I started thinking about the difference between alcoholism/binge drinking and just drinking now and then with your mates. I quit smoking daily but I don't stop myself smoking when I go out, suits me fine and 1000% easier than trying to stop altogether, but it's a personal choice obviously. If you want to stop altogether good on you, but it's the same for people who drink regular or even eat shit food regular. Moderation is better than quitting. You can get cancer living a vegan ultra healthy lifestyle so why deny yourself every now and then.

I quit a week ago. I tried it last sat but it makes me dizzy so thats good news i guest, until your thread i never thought of a single cig. Btw i always go back to cig after about a year or two..

2 weeks here Sup Forumsrother

Cheers lads xoxox

yeah .. just do sumthing to brake the habit thoughts .. something new to rewire your brain ... if your used to smoke after dinner or at pc or when your bored... try to do something els instead ... get a nasty brand of sigs like mentol or realy heavy ones ... so when you rebound it will taste like shit

Yep.

Longest I've gone without smoking was 4 weeks. I kinda have on/off weeks where I smoke one week,the next I don't or just a minimal ammount and that kinda helps to train yourself to not constantly feel the need to smoke.
I tried quitting once and I just smoked less and less each day and it actually worked.
I started smoking again because I quite enjoy it

Yep

Makes you wanna smoke eh?

>change your routine
Thinking about joining a gym maybe>between alcoholism/binge drinking
Yeah man while I'm not smoking I won't be drinking, I'm pretty much quitting binge drinking too, not an alcoholic imo but a bit of out of control I guess.Good luck Sup Forumsoiz

I'm an adult, so I don't smoke anything but weed. Fucking loser.

On day 31 myself, OP.
I'm taking Chantix though. Shit works and gives you crazy as fuck dreams.

Good luck with that shit.

Where is eraser?

Quit cold turkey for over a year, first week had the shits real bad from withdrawal, then it was fine. Started again because I felt like it not because I had cravings.

This is actually a decent way if you want to stop smoking
Just smoke on occasion and at one point,when you don't have that nagging gnome on your brain telling you to smoke one when you're chilling or at work,try to stop altogether

I quit this shit some years ago, i used som nicotine free tobacco. if you want to smoke you can smoke this fuckin gay shit and you gonna hate it.
Dont use nicotinepatches at the same time.

>I'm an adult,
> I don't smoke anything but weed.

hmmmmm

Some of those captchas are just Psyops. Im sure of it. They test what people choose when there is no solution.

This current post cost me 18 captchas.

I think it is absolutely retarded to replace something in your routine so you don't smoke. The point is to quit for good not to run away from it forever. I have quitted cold turkey 3 months ago. The secret is to realise that every time you have a craving physical/mental it is not you. That's the addiction talking. That's why so many people are addicted. Realise it's not YOU who wants a cigarette. Face the craving don't run away from it. "Face your demons". It's not hard if you let it manifests. No effort. Just let it flow within you and watch it. Watch as your mind tells you to smoke. Just watch. No effort. It is not you. Fucking EZ. GLHF.