Ok Sup Forums here's a problem for you

Ok Sup Forums here's a problem for you.

I'm 29 and have been living with my girlfriend, 28, for a little over a year. She's cute, short, and thicc. Across the street from me is a 22-ish girl who lives with her parents. She's tall, thin, perky tits and super hot but doesn't know it. She goes for runs in tight black leggings, and I have to stare. How do I let her know she's welcome to stop over after a run and shower with me?

Problem is, I can't just go over and talk to her because her parents don't like me. Also I'm pretty sure she knows I have a girlfriend and might not want to do anything. I can't talk thru Facebook because she works with a girl who's best friends with my girlfriend.

My dick is diamonds thinking about her and it would be amazing if I could shoot a load into her..

stop trying to turn fantasy into reality you fucking retard

be extra sweet towards your gf in front of her. that will make her wants you. then you try to send mixed signals.

show us a picture

Break up with your girlfriend and then go for it, you autist

>she's welcome to stop over after a run and shower with you
Yeah, go ahead and run that line dipshit. I'm sure she'll come running right the fuck over.

Black dress

dat nose

wtf is wrong with you op

she's barely a 5/10

totally agreed. OP post pic of GF, she must be hideous.

That's a man op.

fuck dude that's man face right there. tight body though but really if you cant run the simplest of game on a girl of that quality well... you have big problems

>post pic of GF

this.

is that a jew or a slav? ffs

Russian. My girlfriends Korean

3/10

Hahahaha have fun with that monster, op

>How do I let her know she's welcome to stop over after a run and shower with me?
What the actual fuck you stupid cunt. Are you sure you're 29 with a girlfriend? Sounds like an awfully virgin thing to say. I'm sure she's just dying to know she's welcome to shower with you after her morning run.

Did OP just literally delete the picture? His autism is hilarious

>literally.

Being this artistic

holy shit this guy right here

DW OP I got you fam.

That jaw line tho

Holy shit, his girlfriend must be hideous if he wants to hit this

>Deleted the photo of man face
Op being a fag a usual i see

her face is like a shoe

Witnessed.

Checked nigga