Sup Forums im in a long distant relation with a chick from vietnam...

Sup Forums im in a long distant relation with a chick from vietnam. I found this pic on her phone but never seen it before... also no way she took this pic herself? Maybe one of her girlfriends.. i dont know what to think or what to do...

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/7cb9y2zf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Long distant relationship
>Found pic on her phone

OP tell me your teleportation secrets.

Here for two week holiday

did she just set camera to timer and set it back there?
its possible user
probably some weird chinese guy is fucking her tho

Nigga yall know this aint real

are you giving her money or assistance in anyway

did you pay for the "visit" or did she

have you banged the living shit out of her/taken said photos ?

shes definetly posing for the photo, the lack of reflection is a positive, however the angle the photograph is taken is squed downwards ever so slighty, (almost impossible to do on a stand.)

My first thought was exactly that but why would she take a pic like that for herself... i never seen the pic before

Don't you have a local fuck? She probably has a local fuck over there as well. Don't be an idiot. It's how long distance relationships work. People need to fuck.

brah it's a LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP
she's CHEATING ON YOU
HOW FUCKING DENSE ARE YOU
EVERYONE IN A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP CHEATS
NOT ONLY THAT, EVERYONE CHEATS
WAKE THE FUCK UP user
YOU'RE A PATHETIC BETA CUCKOLD FAGGOT

Post another for... verification purposes

I never cheated on her and i dont think she is the cheating type as well... she doesnt even like asian doods even tho she is asian herself

If you're in a long distance relationship, how did you have access to her phone?

That is a hotel. She is hooking

So you fly to Vietnam and start spying by looking at her phone?

You're an insecure child and the sooner she dumps your ass the better.

Lol. You are a cuck and she's fucking people like a normal healthy person overboards at home.

no it's not.

>What hotel has a fucking laundry basket like that hanging around?

this

well OP?

You responded but you didn't answer any questions..Did you pay for her trip? You don't have a great relationship with her if you can't simply ask her what the pic is about. You're insecure, dump her before she dumps you.

This.

Get in dat ass, Larry.

Truth hurts op

>waiting for OP to dump sum pics

> long distant relation

Yes i bought the ticket myself and spending two weeks in vietnam at her place. She offers to pay for everyhing here...

10/10 would impregnate again.

THIS!!!

My wife is vietnamese too.
Best pussy and taste 10/10

How easy is it to get into icloud without her getting a notification?

>(You)

Also not true, or are you talking from experience? Some hoe fucked another guy then you.

vote OP here!
strawpoll.com/7cb9y2zf

Why arent you fucking her right now?

send afull body pic w/face b/ro

yes, it is true, user
you're in denial

no girl i've been in a long-distance relationship with has, to my knowledge, cheated on me
but i've cheated on them, and it's always just safe to assume that they cheated too
everyone cheats, user

this is a REALITY CHECK
HOW THE FUCK ELSE DID THAT PICTURE GET ON HER PHONE YOU STUPID CUCK
KEK

do you care to comment on these results?
strawpoll.com/7cb9y2zf

Every hotels in shit country like vietnam ?

she prolly is thanks for the pic tho its pretty hot

so this is her laptop... im fucking done.. hope u guys are happy

Basket of crisps and nuts... sealed bottled water from the minibar...

Its a hotel

expose that bitch. doxx her

Save and post of course.

O SHIT HELLL YEAHH Let's do our things Sup Forums

actually we are disappointed

Time to dump everything here op! Your girl done played you.

Why delete :(

Offers...PLUS dots.....she owns you OP you're getting used and you know it.

What did we miss?

someone repost it

still love her :( i dont want her to get hurt

If you traveled a lil bit you would be aware that many Asian girls provides "gf experience" and that you should not get emotionally involved with a long distance "relationship" with a girl from an Asian country who is obviously way out of your league ...

If you traveled a lil bit you would be aware that many Asian girls provides "gf experience" and that you should not get emotionally involved with a long distance "relationship" with a girl from an Asian country who is obviously way out of your league ...

Stop being beta faggot and dump

dude you need to hurt her or at least enable her to get hurt, it just has to be done..

America lost to vietnam again

Eh she won't get hurt she's already dumping em herself. Besides she's hurting you and obviously doesn't love you. Just dump em

what was the deleted pic? vids of her getting fucked or what?

Someone needs to Fucking repost it

The results are in Lads.. and dont forget you can still vote here: strawpoll.com/7cb9y2zf

The first time always hurt, you're not the first and will not be the last, you will live with this wound all your life and you will learn from your mistakes
If you want an advice : No LDR
If you want another advice : No LDR with asian chicks (mainly from a poor country)

Repost pic

ah fuck i missed the pix of her getting plowed by another dude

ok mr moral masochist

this

>moral masochist
Motherfucker, that's what I told a guy last week

>9
ayyy pls

Where is OP?

am i a cuck if i think thats hot

crying/masturbating probably

The people replying to you are virgins. The camera is directly behind her aiming slightly down but no one is in the mirror. I don't know how she took it, but another person didn't do it.

She gettin' fucked by a nigger :D

She is a rich kid and raised properly...

Op deleted and went off to anhero self

see
That is not OP's nigger hands and dicks all over the azn.

lmao i feel your rejection bro
don't kys tho
also she is hot af

my man you see the pic where she getting plowed by bbc

She just like to get fuck by someone better than you so ;) Where does she live ? I'd love to have a good shag with her when I'll visit Vietnam

Not sure what that has to do with anything. She is sending pics to another guy so she's dumping pics herself. She cheated on you so she hurt you and obviously doesn't love you or respect you.

Rich kid and raised properly has nothing to do with it.

Maybe its not even her.. i almost never see niggers around in vietnam

Bet she eats spicy dog for dinner every night. ):

There are janitors in every countries

the proportions are different, so he probably took the pics on his phone of them fucking, then sent it to her

Confront her about it and tell us what happens you fucking idiot let's go. The time for reckoning is now nigger

Why would she go with a lowerclass lol

Rich kids have high lifestyle expectations. What is the best way to achieve those in a poor country like vietnam?

Yeah maybe ,but do you often see Viêt girls with an ass like that ? And Black folks also travel in Asia, just fuck her right and give me her location so I'll fuck her too in a cpl weeks

Don't play yourself op else she will be cucking you daily for life unless you like being chucked. If that's the case let me take her for a spin.

The class doesnt matter, cheating is a pastime for some people even with lowerclass

She aint no slut... i know her long enough

You will find out yourself then

Its the same striped dress she is wearing in the pics alongside the ape rape ones

You in denial user

confront her with the pictures. then you will know. This relationship will not last if you have the image of her getting fucked by bbc in the back of your head.

Rawdogged by a nigger. My advice is to fuck her as much as possible(but wrap it up), go back home and cut all contact.

Haha you're pathetic dude that happens all the time just go fucking online , a lot of forums are filled with fools who thought that they could find attractive girls in Asia who would love em' for ever but face it if you're not "special enough " for the girl to follow you or invite you to stay , you're just a good fun or a fool who pay for dinner ...

Post link with all pics

Yeah watch out for the forced baby

Already did.. accordig to her a friend of hers borrowed her dress and the image automatically got saved when her friend sent her the pics by accident.. that explains everything but i dont know why she didnt delete it then

Do you believe everything dude ?

Didn't call he a slut. She's a cheater and gonna keep cheating. You're in denial and will keep getting cucked. So obviously you enjoy getting cucked. Again I say just dump and/or let me take her for a spin

No i dont but she is a proper girl so its plausible and ofcourse i know it may be lies

Just because you cheat doesn't mean everyone doesn't you piece of fucking human scum

Being this blind you DESERVE to be treated like shit , the girl's hot tho and I expect to fuck her or a fat ass Asian like that one day