APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

(Chess is also recognized as a sport by the International Olympic Committee so don't delete my thread and ban me again you fat fucks)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrjDqhHSPxA
youtu.be/16I04vFAcLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are negros so bad at chess if they was kings and shit?

whites get the first move

h-hello

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrjDqhHSPxA

Next thing you're gonna tell me poker is a sport too

Chess is not a sport, it's a game. Unless you consider esports and MTG as proper sports as well, gtfo this board nerd

he may be able to beat Eric Hansen and the other bums in the Challengers but Xiong would get BTFO in the Masters group m8

What? He beat Karjakin

Apologize? Everyone has been sucking his cock for years, no one said shit about him.

Wait nevermind I'm retarded

hey m8, what good tournaments are there in Spain? I've noticed a lot of good foreign players live there so it must be decent for chess.

inb4 gibraltar

It used to be much better until the fight between FIDE and spanish federation. Right now the best tournament is the Bilbao masters, although some editions are a bit iffy, nothing compared to what Linares was. But there's still many GM level tournaments, including the spanish league, where you can find players about 2700. Far from Germany though.

bell curve

konichiwa

spergwood is not a sport

boardthink is not an sport

>tfw got an extra grade in P.E. just for being in the chess U18 national team :^)
Chess is an sport.

underrated

pyramid explanations?

it literally is, according to both the IOC and the official list of Sup Forumsorts

despite what a handful of autists on a North Korean etch-a-sketch discussion forum might think

So are BMX or gymnastics, but both belong to /asp/

So chess is halal?

But let me guess, the queen has to wear a hijab and can only follow the king

>german humour
As long as the awra parts are covered up, then it is 100% permissible :^)

Post chess qts.

>So chess is halal?

Yes. it was brought to Europe by Muslims actually

wtf I hate chess now

did he beat that autistic nord or something

High level chess is pure autism

>Chess is a sport according to the IOC
>The same shitty and corrupt IOC that has shitty sports like archery, curling, sailing, and skateboarding in its curriculum

Back to you go faggot.

Carlsen beat him but Yi leads him in tournament standings, 7 points to 6½. Leader is So with 7½

"no"

chess has been on Sup Forums since you were in nappies kiddo

Still not a sport. Even real chess players would be angry if you call chess a sport, you fake wannabes, you don't even now how to play it. I can beat every single one of you while I'm sleeping.

Carlsen is currently third? wtf did he mess up royally

esports > chess

"mom! I'm out of red bull and pop tarts" is not an sport

I guess video games are also a sport?

"mom! I didn't get the ninja skin buy me another premium loot box now!" is not an sport

I thought it was Chinese...

you're thinking of the avian flu

Vidya and MTG aren't recognised by IOC.

Actually kinda qt.
>choker
>ywn have rough sex with a chessplaying qt
>a chessplaying qt will never have the imprint of your palm on her ass
Feels bad man.

Yes

Why should I apologize when So is winning the tournament? Wei Yi is shit. He will be forgotten in a few years time.

Well done.

KC gonna get raped in 20 bongs

youtu.be/16I04vFAcLQ

Wie is dit lekkere wijf

>CM
wtf is this babby meme title?