Reparations for Italian American/Canadians?

So I saw a bunch of 23andme threads on Sup Forums and decided to get tested. Turns out I'm 25% Italian. I was shocked when I saw this, I knew my grandmother died during childbirth but never knew she was Italian. I always assumed she was Irish because my parents told me she was Catholic.

I decided to learn more about my ancestry, doing research, and even joining the Italian library committee where we talk about the history and current state of Italian-Americans and Italian-Canadians. What I learned will shock me to the rest of time.

They told me about how Italians were America's first slaves, in fact even before blacks were enslaved it was Italians who were kidnapped by Portugal and shipped to America. The reason Italians often have boogly eyes or "frog eyes" is because Italian slaves had their eyes poked out with sticks so we evolved to have bigger eyes that can't be poked out. They told me Italians used to be the tallest ethnic group before slavery but the way we were treated by Anglo-Saxons made us smaller. You see there's this thing called epigenetics, where certain things in life like stress, consuming chemicals, and radiation can alter which genes are suppressed and which are expressed. Because Italians were under so much stress as slaves it altered our epigenetics making us shorter. They told me how Jim Crow laws also extended to Italians and until the 1940s it was ILLEGAL for an Italian to go to Med or Law school. They told me how in the 1920s Italians were lynched whenever they were seen. One of the guys in the committee only leaves his house twice a week: for food stamps to buy groceries and to talk in the Italian committee due to fear of being lynched. They want to pitch money in and sue Hollywood for not representing Italian-American's in their movies.

So should Italians be given affirmative action? I mean our genes are literally different because of how we were treated, so it makes it harder for us to find jobs. I feel it's only fair we get reparations

Oh yeah and no racism please. I've experienced enough of that as it is and so have my ancestors.

And mods please watch this thread there will be lots of racists

Stop whining like a bitch.

And no jokes either this isn't something to joke about.

Fellow Italian! Why aren't you on my side? Our people are treated worse than dirt!

Also I'm not whining it's you whos whining about my whining.

I mean whining about my real concerns im not whining.

yikes

your a dorable

No you're adorable I'm trying to get some opinions on the matter.

Also sorry I almost reported you because I thought you said "kikes" instead of "yikes".

> our people are trated worse than dirt
no they are not. As Trudeau would tell you, it's 2016 not 1916

His point by that it's 2016 we should stop being racist and stop being racist towards my people.

His point by that it's 2016 we should stop being racist and stop being racist towards my people. And the way my ancestors were treated in 1916 still effects my genetics today.

His point by that it's 2016 we should stop being racist and stop being racist towards my people. And the way my ancestors were treated in 1916 still effects my genetics today...

Oh sorry it said it didn't post.

Here's a reply my friend. Are you happy now?

YES NOW 10 MORE

Okay okay, here's another one. Now go to sleep okay?

you gotta sleep

What did you actually believe the narrative that slavery was about whites and blacks?
Slavery knows no race boundaries

this is OP's life
be gentle and let's all give him a pity bump

They also enslaved Italians

THAT WAS MY THREAD!

Also fuck you for the filename

>>They also enslaved Italians
>That was exactly my point
You didn't know? Did it surprise you when you found out?

But seriously delete my early thread about slovenians. Did anyone else respond other than that?

I'm not reddit!