LIL BO PEEP WITH A BRAND NEW BITCH IN THE BACK OF THE CLUB WITH THE GOTHBOICLIQUE

LIL BO PEEP WITH A BRAND NEW BITCH IN THE BACK OF THE CLUB WITH THE GOTHBOICLIQUE

lil peep is an actual god

I can't believe the tatted up entire body look is considered cool
ok it looks fly as hell but how about temporaries?
know how people say "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem"? this is fashion suicide

This. He can only rock one aesthetic.

lol shut the fuck up nerd

What are you gonna do when everyone forgets about you?

this fucknut will regret his entire fucking life in less than 15 years

Lil Peep deserves to be mutilated for just being subhuman trash

problem is people like this are nihilists (aka in a nihilist phase) and find it romantic how fucked they are

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude he's gonna aesthetically kill himself it won't matter

complete and utter fake

about as real as CNN

Stop shilling yourself, nobody cares about your awful music

if he even lives that long bruhbruh this beamer boi is here for a good time not a long time. Also, why would u need any aesthetic other than this??

i feel this to be true in my heart
>he's huge in russia
yeah fucking right they wanna see how fucked up they can get american youth it's really not hard to see how widespread this sort of thing is on the internet

This aesthetic can get dumb little xanhead girls, not women. Gotta grow up a bit before you understand.

ON A REAL ONE.....do u guys think he actually has talent?? a few of his live shows prove that he at least does have a solid, clean, quite pleasant voice behind all the effects.

Get off Sup Forums Lil Peep we already have enough autists here we don't need a cleansing

Never heard of this guy before this thread, but holy shit this is awful. Literally trailer trash version of Justin Bieber, why do you guys like this?

pffffff I'll show you fashion suicide

Dark Souls: Rapper Edition

Replace all normal bosses in the game with shitty 5 minute fame rappers and fight this scum at the end

is that takeshi69?

hey lil peepee if you off yourself now you willl be remembered as legend until at least seven years or so when the fans are no longer teenagers

what the heck

It's always the spic kids going full JUST
Look at Lil Pump

Yes.

The literal definition of JUST: the rapper

18-21 girls are prime

"women" are past prime

and man who settles down with a bitch who isnt at least 10 years younger than him (while 18+ obv) is a sucker

So yeah, once again, you need to mature not only in age but in intelligence and emotion to understand. I believe in you, little buddy!

surely he will never regret those tattoos

lil peep is trash

is the 69 guy atleast older than 16

samefag marketing intern

This, the dude is a 20 year old, only people considerably younger than 20 are going to think he has anything worthwhile to say

>y r u even upset what did u expect

lol

how did this lady get famous

shes not lol

I mean how did she get popular on the internet

thank god soundcloud is dying so shit like this doesnt happen anymore

by being a thot in LA

theres always the alternative

The holy trinity of modern Hip Hop.