Hey Sup Forums so recently I've felt my 18 year old cousin (on the left) has been showing a bit more affection towards...

Hey Sup Forums so recently I've felt my 18 year old cousin (on the left) has been showing a bit more affection towards me then is usual and has been touching me more then is normal. Am I autistic that I think she wants to fuck me and do you think I have a shot because I love her tits and have been dreaming about this

these are all the tell tale signs of an extremely aroused female. i would suggest throwing yourself at her dick first the next time you see her

I'm being serious she keeps rubbing her hand up and down my leg when I sit near her, I have been working out and browsing /fit/ so maybe that's it. How should I go about finding out if she wants sum fuk

>Am I autistic
yes

Browsing /fit/ ....my fucken sides

I'm serious I've been using their advice and working out for a couple months now and I can feel her miring I'm almost certain that's it.

Do it OP, fuck her right in the pussy

OP, I'm gonna send screensot of this thread to @brigzande on instagram. Let her figure out what to do next

ciao

Miring... spend much time on misc over at BB.com by any chance?

WTF HOWD YOU FIND HER!

Fuck off please don't you cunt

The first picture had half the username in it. Could see this coming a mile off.

Clumsy boy op

Can you please start a new thread with results when OP shuts this one down.

I'd love to see those udders hooked up to an industrial milking machine.

How closely related

How autistic would the accidents be

Ps you didn't cover the account name on the top lmao

Send and show her response

Your gonna find out pretty soon OP better put on your cool face

do this

QUICKLY! Get a hold of her and say some pervert is gonna send her a picture that implies you want to fuck her. If you tell her before that this shit is a scam theres no way she will believe the screen dump.

Go champ!

OP your next visit is gonna be a little strange I'd say

Whip it out and ask her if she wants to touch it

fuck you cuck faggot, don't be such a little bitch

Please keep this thread alive, i really wanna see how this turns out

I think I found user!

ig . com /p/7PlI0TiF__/?taken-by=brigzande

But now's his chance to get sum fuk I say he takes it as his chance and follows thru

i admire your kindness, but op is already fucked

Or hooked up to my mouth

gee, guess what - the screenshot will include your advice, user

thanks for fucking op even more

Did you send yet?

you dumb shit, this was obviously meant as a way to make it worse.

Gimmie one reason not to send sum shit

damnnnn your cousin is cute.

Don't be a cock man

Just do it and stop begging for attention

Those tay tays but

>all these newfags thinking this wasn't some retard trying to set up this girls cousin
>OP easily getting his own personal army by tricking retarded newfags

do it you faggot, probably won't because you're a faggot ass pussy. Let her know I want to eat her cunt in front of my uncle and aunt. BTW this is OP.

Pic?

nah I know its bait but I just wanna see someone message her and see what happens

this

Damn, thats fucking clever

nice try, op

Sharing

Hello brother fellow /fit/ user here if you have been following what we post on there you have probably become an aesthetic god, go for it brother.

ah fuck you got me you sly fucks

how did you got on Sup Forums anyway, faggot? isn't Sup Forums blocked by default by ISPs in Austria?

>be 2019
>be not being own ISP
>lol fag

i havent had any issues and im Australian

Monitoring this thread
>lizard.jpg

can someone sent screenshots to this thot already

What does that have to do with anything?

Austria not Australia you dyslexic cunt

Bitch definitely looks like she's in Australia not Austria.

Kek

aren't people using both as synonyms here? xD

AUSTRIA!!?

Well then G'day mate, throw another Shrimp on the barby

No reply must be in bed...

...because we should help OP bang this whore, get him to post her nudes, and then shame her on FB and whatnot after the fact so everyone in her family and friend circle knows she's a cousin fucking slut.

But that's the long game. Go ahead and be a douche instead?

OP either master baiter or had an hero'd.

>I have been working out and browsing /fit/ so maybe that's it.
This was so fucking funny!

Wait so you sent her pics?

Lol have fun op

common guys..

lmao fukd

Yep sent pics apparently so did someone else

Lol have some

never trust Sup Forums fag

top fucking kek

if it is Australia its 12:14 am here so she might not be up

send her a link

Rektangle

i love how even if it's a bait or not the results will be gold

She's in Brisbane mate

Lol

i meant it in a way like commom guys its obviouly just a slut op is jerking to but could never reach so he came up with this little game to fuck up her day a little bit. cousin my ass

Have fun OP

is that so whats her name i still have all the Brisbane files,

either way its kinda funny

literally tragic bait, this is just some guy trying to fuck someone over.

top kek

No it isn't. As soon as I saw the thread and lack of effort that went into editing the image it was fucking obvious. Sup Forums is literally more full of clueless newfag scum than it's ever been. Disgusting.

the future will tell

obvious personal army con is obvious

Some dude hates this guy, poses as him on Sup Forums, leaves obvious dox info, Sup Forums ruins guy's life, dude wins

Dude you got baited. No one takes the time to attempt to crop out a name and not recognise that the name was still visible, even if it was an autist from Sup Forums. My guess is hes pissed at that chicks cousin or at the chick herself.

newfag detected

tool, you're some dude's personal army

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this.all the answers, everything, only a fool would take this bait. someone write her please that her cousin has a bully who is trying to fuck him up.

Haha omg this thread is the best ive ever seen!

whats wrong with letting the little guy win every now and then?

Nice censor lmao

no, OP got what he wanted, tricked Sup Forums into becoming a personal army to ruin some other dude's life