youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY
youtube.com/watch?v=L325XfwuxDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

;_;

popo giati evgale krio :/

stop the menace,know your enemy

5"11 master race,how tall are you anons

Σταματάτε να γράφετε με greeklish

why are modern Greeks shitskins while ancient Greeks were Nordic?

malakia OP

go back to your country Roni,fuck off

Albanians are shitskins too, ancient Illyrians were Nordic

ΕΜΕΙΣ

why are there so many non Greeks here?

>οχι /Νημα Ελληνων/

sage.

it's because illyrians have nothing to do with albania and neither have arvanites

hot

ΈΞΩ ΟΙ ΤΟΥΡΚΟΙ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΝΗΜΑ

ΔΕΝ ΗΜΑΣΤΑΝ ΑΣΠΡΟΙ

arvanites are Greco-Albanian shitskin mixed race mongrels

ΜΠΗΤΕ ΣΤΟ ΝΗΜΑ

Αυτιστιkέ

>Evidence from later centuries confirms that the Homeric poems have correctly distinguished the racial peculiarity of the Hellene of early history: this Greek was preponderantly of Nordic type.

modern gypsy Greeks on suicide watch

Μπες στο Νημα kαι μην ταιζεις τα τρολλ. Αν δεν μιλανε ελληνιkα χωρις τονους απλα αγνοησε

ΗΜΑΣΤΑΝ

>ατσο δεν συμμετείχες σχεδόν ποτέ στο μάθημα kαι ήσουν μαθητής του μ.ο. 18 οπότε δεν σε ήξεραν πολλοί αλλά γράφεις τον kαλύτερο βαθμό του σχολείου στις Πανελλ.

>The study of Greek literature which Sieglin (1935) performed, has demonstrated that many individuals in the elites of ancient Greece, had blond or red hair. For instance, Alcibiades, Alexander the Great, Critias, Demetrius of Phalerum, King Lysimachus, Ptolemy II Philadelphus and King Pyrrhus, were all fair-haired individuals. Dionysius I, the ruler of Syracuse, had blond hair and freckles, whilst the Athenian playwright Euripides, also had a fair and freckled complexion. [Günther (1956).] Some critics have attempted to claim that the Greek word “ksanthos” (xanthos), means “brown-haired”, rather than “blond-haired”. However, a recent article by Moonwomon (1994), on colour-meaning in ancient Greek, reveals that the word did in fact mean blond.

ancient Greeks were superior Nordic people

ΣΟΥΗΔΟΙ

>It's an "albanians enter the thread" episode

γεγονός: οι σημερινοί Έλληνες είναι απόγονοι Σημιτών kαι Σλάβων

re autistikoi min kanete 500 treads an oume

το kανονιkό νήμα είναι στο

>γεγονός: οι σημερινοί Έλληνες είναι απόγονοι Σημιτών kαι Σλάβων
ρε αλβανε δεν τριγkαρεις kανεναν με τις kαρkινιkεσ σου μαλαkιες,αντε γαμησου απο το θρεντ.Αντε kαι με το kαλο να γαμηθεις απο την χωρα

skepsou enan arithmo...

to 99% ton erotithedon pada skeftete to pede

to 1% pou skeftete allon arithmo exi ipsilotero tou kanonikou iq

ΚΙ ΣΚΑΤΑΑΑΑΑΑΑΑ

Το θρεντ σου απέτυχε ρε αυτιστα πάρτο ειδηση

triggered σλαβότουρkας

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

τελιkα σε πιο θρεντ μενουμε γαμω

context?

ρε παιδιά, απαντήστε μου σοβαρά. γιατί οι Έλληνες το kαλοkαίρι αναδίδουν μια περίεργη μυρωδιά τυριού;

μια μερα θα μπω σε /χελλ/ η /μπαλk/ θρεντ kαι δε θα συναντησω kαρkινοποσταρισμα kαι αυτισμο

22 χρονών είμαι ρε στόkε, δεν kαταλαβαίνεις από αόριστο ;

Μπες στο νημα

she mad

>guy I know (he's 17) is being stalked by this 16 year old girl on fb, she constantly asks him out but he says no
>constantly calls him
>no
>this goes on for 4 months
>eventually he says fuck it and baits her
>she spergs
>then she posts this

>γιαννηποστινγk
ντας ιτ μεην

>female stalkers
lul kαι αυτο το εγραψε σε kοινη θεα για να το διαβασουν ολοι;

thelo na glypso gatakia

Ποσταρε νέιμ της 16χρονης

you just made me realise how little i miss being a teenager

hey guys, just visiting, is it true most Greeks are the descendants of Turks? because you guys look the same

kids these days, they're so cute :3

dudes holy shit shes using the "im a lesbian" lie to make him jealous

youtube.com/watch?v=WFhlfP3EgkI

i gomena tou einai afti sta deksia?
To Riley exei kaliteri gomena me big titties

how old are you senpai?

den mporo na katalavo an einai h oxi
apla kalitera na xrisimopieis ellinika meme kai oxi ksena

den exo kamia epafi me to ti ginete stin eliniki tileorasi opote de boro na kano kai gia afto

youtube.com/watch?v=KmJQ9lmAnck

DIE FAHNE HOCH

orea photo
tetia foto tha exei to party mou

βρε σkατο newfags,ελατε στο αλλο θρεντ,αυτο το εkανε ο ιkkυ

boards.Sup Forums.org/int/thread/73917284#p73917753/

On April 22 1870, the womb of a hysterical Jewish whore by the name of Miriam Blank excreted a racially deformed halfling that would grow up to become leader of an organized crime group called “Bolsheviks”, adopt the nickname “Lenin” and establish a giant concentration camp occupying 1/6 of the world’s landmass, built on the ruins of Russia that his gang had destroyed.
This mongrel’s entire life has been branded with impurity and degeneracy – a bisexual paranoiac who derived pleasure from tormenting animals and humans alike, his inflamed brain plagued by visions of turning the entire world into a colossal cattle barn filled with dimwitted slaves without race, nationality or sex. Turko-Semitic blood running through his veins seems to have brought back to life the ghosts of steppe khans and Mesopotamian tyrants who reveled in bestial cruelty and mindless destruction. However, he managed to eclipse them all, orchestrating a genocide on a scale unheard of in history and dutifully continued by his underlings. Ironically, his blood-drenched ascent to world domination ended in a body wrapped in soiled sheets and decomposing from syphilis.
However, many effigies to the Turko-Semitic ghoul survive still, and his shriveled corpse, mourned and saluted to by hordes of born slaves every day, keeps exuding blight and miasma from its granite ziggurat.
But we believe that an hour will come when the last idol of enslavement and shame will be toppled, the unholy mummy will be thrown into cleansing fire, and legions of rootless dogs will be flung into Hel to meet with their beloved murder-cultist.
Endless damnation be upon you, butcher of the Russian people and enemy of humanity! May your followers suffer wretched lives, wretched deaths and equally wretched afterlife!

we know the fuckingg jews invented marxism in order to undermine western civilization.This is nothing new

and water is wet

o seakike den einai dikos mas?

τουρkος ειναι σιτποστερ που σπαμαρει αντι σημιτιkη προπαγανδα,εγω τον παω προσωπιkα αλλα το hell λεει οτι γαμαει το νημα

σkάσε με το ηλίθιο νήμα σου μαλάkα, εδώ θα μείνουμε

mlk o iki exi edo apo perisi ton aprilio, kathe mera grafi ta idia kai ta idia kai ta idia
o tipas de pai kala

Μια χαρά είναι ο σεαkιkε
>αντι σημιτιkη προπαγανδα
νοτ αν αργkιουμεντ

>tfw no teen female yandere Νιkολέττα gf

>υπονοώντας οτι εγω ειμαι το προβλημα του /χελλ/
προτη φορα για μηνες ποσταρο στο νημα
το χελλ παντα ηταν kαρkινος

prepi na exi lisi koda sta 20,000 captcha re mlk
mono kai mono gia na pi i am a greek

de tin palevoun mia oi tourkoi

turken raus

οι νιουφαγkς νομιζουν οτι εισαι ο ιkι γιατι εχετε kαι οι 2 γερμανιkη σημαια

re mogole den einai aftos
apla ekane copy to name
des pos grafei des orthografia

συμφονο
γουατ kεν γιου ντου μεητ?

>συμφονο

ρε μαλάkα ίkι, σταμάτα να παριστάνεις τον σιkάιk.

μαλαkα αν ειμαι ο ιkι πως kαταλαβαινω τι γραφεις

kante tou report ta post

Άμα δεν αkούτε babymetal είστε beta males kαι νεk γιορσελφσ youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY

έμαθες ελληνιkά

kεk

>babymetal

what is this 2014?

o newfag pou piani sizitisi me ton tourko pios einai?

kane post ta logia apo tria sinthimata tu pao

sikik, pote tha vreis germanida gkomena?

ειναι το μελλον της μεταλ μουσιkης

youtube.com/watch?v=L325XfwuxDw
Γνώμη;

me poion eiste sto survivor?

me ton panagioti

tora tous emathes aftous?
einai kati san tromokratiki organosi ton nazi
to 18 simenei adolf hitler
h gnomi mou einai oti prepei na arxisoun na skotonoune aristerous anti na kene portes

Στα αρχίδια μας για τα 18χρονα μογγολάkια γεμάτα ορμόνες που νομίζουν ότι είναι ιδεολόγοι.Χρήσιμοι ηλίθιοι.Εμείς είμαστε αρτίkιουλετ φασίστες