My computer is now infected with a Trojan virus that is preventing me from restoring my PC

My computer is now infected with a Trojan virus that is preventing me from restoring my PC.
How can I get this fucker off?

Other urls found in this thread:

falconfour.com/category/bootcd/
hirensbootcd.org/
ultimatebootcd.com/
trinityhome.org/Home/index.php?content=GETTING_STARTED_WITH_TRK&front_id=12&lang=en&locale=en
microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10)
microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Format. Nuking that shit from orbit is the best way to be sure

Try combofix. Dl on other pc, put on usb, plug it in. It automatically starts

Yeah but how? Every time I try to reset it it, I click the reset button and it literally does nothing

Checked. I am able to still download programs and run them on my computer. I will try this when I get home from work

Ahhh I just checked and combofix isn't compatible with Windows 10

Spybot Search & Destroy, Malwarebytes Anti malware - did you try those already?

Here, you gay Nigger.

falconfour.com/category/bootcd/

I tried malware bytes but when I try to run it, it says "cannot connect to the service"
I'm pretty sure that's the virus fucking with the program

Plz go back 2 ur XBAWX
Or learn to stop being so fucking stupid next time.

People get fucking viruses man
Fuck off

have you tried hitting it with a shovel?

This works like a charm

shovel_dog.gif

delete system 32 file double your speed and restores previous settings

It replaced or removed the shutdown.exe. I'd nuke it so hard even Japan would surrender.

Or run mbytes cameleon in safe mode and sfc/scannow afterwards to fix system files.

Yes but how do I nuke?
I'm fucking retarded please help

Do you've have a flash drive or two laying around?
Using the first flash drive, install a new media creation tool and create a boot drive. Wait for it to prepare.
Meanwhile use a second USB drive to move all our important files (pics,z texts, etc) to. Dropbox or Google Drive can be used as well.

Restart the computer and enter the BIOS menu. Boot from the first USB Drive and from there, format the hard drive. This will destroy everything on the HDD andvallow you to do s clean install. Let the drivers for your hardware download and install, reconfigure all your settings, and more your files back.

Continued:
What's your OS?

You have to hack it off.. you're welcome, ~anonymous

I have the absolute latest version of windows 10.

Which media creation tool do I use?

save any files you need to a flash drive

reinstall windows, you fucking goomba

Okay google "windows 10 media creation tool" and go to the Microsoft page. Insert your USB drive into your computer and begin download. The webpage is smart and will automatically detect the USB Drive and download the program into it.
Run the program and let it install.

It will take a while so use this time to store your important files.

Hold on let me open the page so I can guide you through it

For fucks sake, use one of these and learn:

hirensbootcd.org/

ultimatebootcd.com/

trinityhome.org/Home/index.php?content=GETTING_STARTED_WITH_TRK&front_id=12&lang=en&locale=en

Im at work. As long as you give me the steps I can knock this shit out. Im just desperate and can't even stop thinking about it bc i just got this pc

No problem. Just overwrite with the backup image you've made after installing Windows.

Takes like 5 minutes. Thank god for Clonezilla, huh? It would've been such a mess without that backup image.. :^)

Get your existing OS key using something like magicjellybean. Get an install.medium if not Windows 8 or above. If you have those you can do a system refresh from metro system settings .

If win7 get an install disk or Windows usb media creator which is legal. Burn it to USB. Restart. Boot from USB. Follow setup and you're done. Don't go to dodgy sites anymore.

have you tried typing this into the command prompt? : takeown /f c:\windows\system32
If that doesn't work, try starting a thread on Sup Forums. they'll laugh at you but eventually someone will help

Waste of time just restore os if he's above win8. Unless he got rootkits

>dodgy sites

I tried to install a cracked version of FL Studio :(

>If that doesn't work, try starting a thread on Sup Forums. they'll laugh at you but eventually someone will help

Already here posting new Umaru meme girl, m8.

Haha funny guy. Not using vmware snapshots.

You should learn to computer first then.

The trick Donny uses for this is to have Vlad fart. His Trojan comes off immediately.

Before you begin, find your Windows 10 License key. Write this down!
>Go to this page (microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10)
>Insert your USB Drive (min 4GB) and begin the download
>Run "MediaCreationTool.exe"
>Select "Create Installation Media"
>Go through the pages until you reach the option "USB flash drive", select that one.
>Select Drive and let it prepare. This will be the "Boot Drive".

>Move important files to other USB drive or online storage service

>Restart PC and spam the "setup" key as soon as you see the manufacture's logo. The key is displayed at the botom of the screen - "press [key] to enter bios/setup"
>Find the Boot Order menu and select the USB Boot Drive.

The windows 10 installation media will begin - note that your hard drive remains unchanged at this step

>Follow the prompts until you get to a menu that lists all your available storage drives.
>Select your main storage drive and delete all partitions, and select the "format" option. This will delete all your information on the drive.
>Let it install.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Do VMs have proper GPU support yet? I mean without having to have a dedicated GPU for the VM.

I'm asking because my friend who is totally not me wants to play his gay men.

I love you Sup Forumsrother

This is the easiest and most effective solution.

I don't get it.

This

No worries my dude

Keep in mind that everything will be lost. There is no recovering anything from that HDD once its been reformatted.

Once the install is complete, You will need to connect to a wired LAN connection to re-download all of your hardware drivers. If your rig is just a pre-prepared machine bought at a store, write down its model number and download the most recent driver package from the manufacture's website.
Oh and lastly, your screen's resolution will look really bad. This is normal and will be fixed when you download and install the drivers

good luck dude

Depends how much demand we talking. A simple 3d renders will be fine. But if you want to get proper gpu performance you'll need to mess around with drivers and pci interfaces on vm's. It's doable. Most game botnets are virtualised or with custom modified interface so it doesn't draw 3d at all

>Thanks for the help everyone
np man

fore future reference anons, this image is all you need for faggot posts like OPs

Boot to Linux and back up what you need after scanning it. Then reformat the drive. If the MBR is infected you won't be able to remove it easily anyway.

Does it have to be wired LAN? Will I not be able to do it off of wifi? Also, my machine came with all the drivers in disk form. I can use the disks right?

If he can't anti-shit windows, he can't Linux

Falconfour has always had awesome boot

True, but it's so goddamned easy a brain damaged monkey could do it

Just reformat... That is your only salvation. You cannot un-backdoor a windows system with any current tools effectively. If you dont keep backups, that's you're own damn fault. Learn2puter

You shouldn't. Thats like saying 'people get std, get over it.' Don't dip your dick into a website that you shouldn't, or take precautions before hand, ya idiot.

You can still get Windows 10 free from accessibility site if you're running Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. (If you’re using Windows 8, you can get a free upgrade to Windows 8.1 and then upgrade to Windows 10.)

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

Yes you will need LAN. Wifi requires a working driver for the network card which you need to download online. I suspect that wifi will be unavailable until that driver has been installed.

It's almost ironic

Cont: footnote
All hardware on a computer must be integrated into the operating system by software. That's basically what a driver is.