Why Youtubers are hated in this website?

Why Youtubers are hated in this website?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgMqhEMhVV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their content is shit directed at boring people.

*Their content is boring directed at shit people.

Fixed it for you

This is an anti normie site, so obviously everything normies like is hated.

Because they're basically successful normies pretending to be like us, and there's nothing Sup Forums hates more than others success

Sup Forums only hates people that take the easy way to success. Beeing a youtuber is the easiest way to fame

They prey on minors

Markiplier pushed Daniel Kyre to suicide due to high demands for his stupid youtube channel.

Then he uses charities to help appease the IRS Tax gods with others peoples money.

YOUTUBERS LIKE THIS IS WHY Sup Forums Hates them

Looks like she was pulled through a taffy puller. Gross

Because Sup Forums is mostly edgy contrarians.

And secretly they're all jealous that these e-celebrities are getting paid a fuck load to essentially shit post.

>normies
Only a fucking normie would say that you fucking faggot.

Who said so? We are random boys here there isnt any general consensus here

Can someone explain to me why PewDiePie is so successful and why he has so many subs?
I watched him before and it's fucking painful, what am I missing??

because he are nazi supporter

Then tell me what the fuck we are supposed to call them you spastic? Every since normie has become a normie word in itself we are missing a replacement

(((we))) neck yourself

You have to go back in time how he had a lot of subscribers.

What is his fan base?

He used to be good 3-4 years ago. Thats where most of his subs are. The views consists of 11-12 yr old who think hes cool due to marketing

What do you call em then snowflake?

wasn't he still some annoying spastic 3-4 years ago?

The fanbase back then are mostly preteen girls back then, I don't know right now. But I found a video how he is successful. So successful, that he actually conquered YouTube and made his colonies today.

youtube.com/watch?v=EgMqhEMhVV8

But everyone is hated on Sup Forums. It's a cycle of hate towards each other and other people. it's great.

they are popular

we don't like popular people

Because we don't want them to shill here for ad revenue and sponsorships.

Jealousy

MCDONALDS PUTS LITTLE GIRLS IN THEIR BEEF PATTIES IT IS NOT 1OO% BEEF THEY PUT HUMAN MEAT IN MCDONALDS EVERYBODY IS EATING HUMAN GET THE WORD OUT

Not gonna lie, watched the Anmesia playthrough of Mark and PewdiePie, after that I never watched Pewds and stopped watching Mark after a few months. It was good shit. Now they're crazy popular sellouts who only make content for the age demograpic that's easiest to manipulate. Children. Those guys used to cuss and holler somethin' fierce and that was great, but now they literally can't.
>pic unrelated

Because they make money and faggot's on Sup Forums don't.

No he wasn't he wasn't too bad. I was still hiding it from people to not get lumped in tgat crowd, but it was funny shit for a while

Ayyyyy errrvrybody!

LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

>Original content catered to 12 year olds.
>Standard array of cancerous over reacting to YT trendy games like minecraft and fnaf
>Took advantage of youtube's regional recommendation system while moving between countries
>Interacted with his viewers, cultivated a 'we're bros' approach.
>Eventually massed so much fame, his fame generated more fame.
>Switches to full blown shit posting, clickbaiting, and trolling to get more fame.

Pewdiepie is a fucking master-class in how to build e-fame. He catered the the most cancerous and fanatic demographic, while tricking them into thinking they're 'bros'.

The moment the MSM started reporting on him, he was set. He doesn't even have to put effort in now which is probably why he shitposts constantly now.

If it's popular, Sup Forums hates it, plain and simple.

we are (a generation of) people that rather play videogames themselves, than just watch some douche on youtube play it and make stupid noises over it.

>bass guitar

lol

Bitch nigga, die
>time for you to KYS

That is a nice bass user

Thanks brother. Self custom