This guy slaps your girl on the ass

>This guy slaps your girl on the ass
>What do

nothing, not gonna die for that broad

A wise decision dubsman

who dis

Leave his anus gaping then buy him dinner and flowers and as the years pass, build a life with him

This is Mr. Burton, he is in the employ of Mr. Proctor, who runs things here in Banshee.

When he takes his glasses off, it's prudent to make a quick exit

We will cuddle under the stars and then, when the moment's right, he'll ride my cock while staring deeply into my eyes.

Banshee is a shit series.

I hated that faggot.

>le creepy nerd is actually a super tough killer
>he stares and tilts his head to the side wow amazing acting

welcome to showtime.

delet this my man

The fightscene with him and the injun girl got me into this show - loved it but never saw the last season. Is it worth it bros?

showtime maybe but cinemax does good stuff, strike back was great.

hello, reddit!

Banshee>> Cinemax Strike back

first season of strike back was great though

He's got no dick. It's not like he's going to fuck her. Unless he fucks her with a shrunken Amazonian head wrapped in bandages on a stick, like my father used to use on my bitch mother

>edgy GoT-type random extreme violence
>completely shitty characters, notably the cliche main character who is a PREVIOUS CRIMINAL but he pretends to be a cop and he's TAKING THE LAW INTO HIS OWN HANDS, the scary nerd man who is actually super duper violent
>the villain who is seemingly timid but really a violent psycho much like his nerd sidekick
>garbage disgusting colour grading
It's a shit show. Entertaining as mindless brain mixing I admit.

>GoT type random extreme violence

Congratulations, that's the most retarded analogy I've ever seen on Sup Forums

Last season just isn't the same, quite literally too since they had to change filming locations.

Ulrich Thomsen is a favourite actor of mine for many years, so I won't hear anything bad about him, but the lead actor: what the fuck was wrong with his jaw. Was it a severe underbite?

Erm fuck yeah, best fight scenes of any series, hot chicks with their tits out and never boring

kys

Oh yeah, the fetishistic girl who is a sexual fiend at night but actually a nun-I might cute amish girl in reality
I imagine them going through tvtropes as they wrote this show

Looks like he's going to be in The Blacklist now. Maybe he can save that show, because Spader is great but fuck that bitch playing Elizabeth, she has no facial expressions or personality. But Ulrich and Spader, that is something i want to see. Great actors.

great criticism, you really have seen more than one episode I can tell, kek

I stopped watching when she emprisoned her ex or whatever, but she turns me on, she's like an extremely thick and bigger ellen page

Is the blacklist any good? Is it worth starting from the start? I avoided it at the time because Spader looked hammy in the promos and I thought it was another one of those crime of the week shows. But knowing Thomsen would pop up is a draw for me. I watch everything he does.

all I've seen so far from the posts in this thread is epic badass glasses man and things that get you hard
your show sucks buddy

it's ok, got its moments, spader is a bit over the top though, but hearing Thomsen is gonna be in it is gonna make me watch it again me thinks

ok friend!

I wouldn't recommend it. Spader is good in it but his character is a bit too much and the main plot is pretty confused and stupid, the lead woman has zero personality. I was going to drop it until i saw that Ulrich showed up in the season finale. I still don't know if it's worth watching it just for him though.

I'm more excited about the Thom spinoff, he's actually a good character.