Be me

>be me
>In English class
>Teacher asks the class how many of us think the majority of terrorists are Muslim.
>Me and at least 2 other guys raise our hands
>Proceeds to tell the class that the majority of terrorist are actually white.

Is she right Sup Forums? This was a sort of shock to me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
apholt.com/2016/01/11/right-wing-extremism-vs-islamic-extremism-in-the-united-states-a-look-at-the-numbers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No she is not correct

Ask her for a citation

Looks like your teacher gets her education from Yotube of The Young Turks.

You might want to ask her what her credentials and IQ is.

Lol
>go to college
>reveal power level
>never get laid

Didn't really think that one thru did u user

this picture saddens me and i don't know why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

/thread

Could someone post the list of the 200some terror attacks listed by ideology? I can't find it.
Oh and your teacher is a lying fucking cunt. Confront her and ask for sources. Like 95%+ are committed by mussies.

No, it's mostly spics in the US.
I don't concider spics white, but maybe your teacher does.

#feelthewhiteguiltbern

globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

This is it. There should be a redpilled picture aswell with explainations.

Arabs are technically considered white, not shitting you

No

>62 people killed by Islamic terrorists for every 1 by right wing extremists

apholt.com/2016/01/11/right-wing-extremism-vs-islamic-extremism-in-the-united-states-a-look-at-the-numbers/

This. Never Sup Forums out around your liberal vagina supply. Just vote

The more they push teaching impossible thing to believe, the more violent the backlash will be in the end. Go ahead liberals, keep telling everyone that Islam isn't a problem, and white men are the devil. Keep it up. I really don't give a shit, because all you're doing to guaranteeing that when the contradictions compound beyond capacity, and the narrative collapses into chaos, the reaction from society will be exponentially worse.

So keep it up.

As diverse as Muslims are, majority are Arabic and a slim minority are Caucasian. What you really need to do is break it down into which nations are populated by Islamists as a whole, like look at some South East Asian countries, there is a high density of Islamic Asians there.

All the information is available on the internet if you know how to look for it. The fact that your """"""ENGLISH"""""" teacher is pushing facts not related to what the class itself is meant to teach speaks a lot and you probably should report your teach to someone that investigates internal issues as this.

I don't have to read that article to know they're counting incidents of gun violence as terrorist attacks, even though that's an image nobody is picturing when they think 'terrorist'.

Well, thinking back, she might've been talking about terrorism in the US. Also when asked what white terrorist groups there are, she states the KKK, which hasn't really been a terrorist group since the 60s-(70s?)
And counts school shootings as terrorism.

>caring about muh dick

You better then a nigger user or degenerate user. Start acting like it.

98% in Europe .. they use a (Europol) statistic that also counts a political smashing of a window On Corsika a act of terrorism. Its bullshit.

>In english
England well all the terrorists they know are 'not in da ra'

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Picture as example. May have a better one somewhere..

Depends on what your definition of the word 'is' is

>even though that's an image nobody is picturing when they think 'terrorist'
yeah, because they imagine a bearded muslim with a turban

you can't just make that your definition of terrorism

>White
>Muslim
>Mutually exclusive

This. Thats exactly what I do.

I'll leaf this here.

You should've deflected it into an area you know she would never shut up about once she started by asking if female Muslim suicide bombers do it because of the gender wage gap and inequality.

You could've brought yourself several hours more of sleep as she moved from nazis to strong women.

This

dont worry goldstein. just imagine he's reading a small book to the left of his food and not contemplating suicide, because he's losing his sight, losing his mind, wish somebody could tell him he's fine

explain to teacher that Muslim is not a race

white Muslims do exist

> ' ...Are actually White!'
> '...Actually White!'
> '...White!'
> '...White!'

>Muslim is a color

I wish they had asked death to homosexuals, or is that included in sharia?

>>In English class
>>Teacher asks the class how many of us think the majority of terrorists are Muslim.
wtf why?
I never had a teacher telling me in anyway what political position he has or anything like this

I only remember our biology professor laughing about all the negers crying about the death of Michael Jackson, who would rather be a white woman

>She

Have my answer right here.

What is this, a red pill for ants?

Should've responded with
>So you think all muslims are brown?

>all by mussies but they werent real terror acts
Shut the fuck up cuck.

This is the one. Cheers buddy.

Might be a hidden redpill:
Assuming that every single israeli citizen is there illegally that would make them all terrorists.
Thus making her statement right.

... one can dream I guess.

Very possible that more can be white.
I imagine a large percentage of secular/political/anarchist are white. Plus there are 36,000 unknown.

That's what I told my brother, don't speak your mind stay quiet and get through it. Which is pathetic as shit but living in the North east it would be almost impossible for him not to get shit on for sharing his views.

>this isn't the life i imagined growing up
>i used to be a happy kid
>i miss my father

kan du slutte å forlate fjert lukt i hver tråd

this is depressing me, stop

If the only terrorists are bearded muslims with a turban, the visual concept changes. Not the definition, not the essence of terrorism, just the identity of those who perform it.

>"every time a white man opens his mouth, he commits an act of terrorism."

youre dad is dead. live on his legacy

youre englando meny impressif hombré

>i still think about my first love, i wonder how she's doing
>i wish my kids would talk to me more often
>there are so many things i never accomplished and never will
>i don't want to die

I'd answer that most terrorists are poor, uneducated youths from third world countries that are easily influenced by charismatic imams that preach a genocidal form of islam that calls for the deaths of non believers

schlomo plsssssssssssssssss

What kind of English, a literature class? How is it relevant? Using real world examples is a good way to get students to relate to the material, but most of the time you can do that without forcing your political ideologies on them.

>i don't remember the last time someone told me they loved me
>i miss my lost puppy from 60 years ago, maybe he'll show up one day
>why did i work so hard all my life only to feel useless when i retire
>my wife's alzheimers is getting worse every day
>will anyone miss me if i kill myself?

call your dad, Sup Forums.

this reminds me of some book I read a while back in grade school where these two kids meet a eccentric old guy then end up using him for a party and he later dies from a heart attack.

I don't know why but that shit almost made me cry

>Proceeds to tell the class that the majority of terrorist are actually white.

jesus christ just burn it all

start over, it's ruined

Sharia is fucked, you only have to mention it to a North American Muslims to see them sweat bombs.

>tfw I sometime slip up when I'm drunk
>tfw drunken rants about arabs

>death for adultery
>no death for pedophilia

Stay dead, Muslims.

terrorist is a subjective term. one nation/group's terrorist is another nation/group's freedom fighter. the definition for terrorist varies from source to source as well

Don't be abrasive. But women will find a man with convictions to be more attractive then one without.

>sharia should rule
Uh, is that surprising? If anything I'm shocked it's not higher.

>majority of terrorist are actually white

that's not true at all. are you that big of a pussy that you didn't call him out for it or was this whole thing just made up?

>the majority of terrorist are actually white

just lol

But Muslims can be white and vice versa.

>english class
>argue about retarded politics
>pretend muslims can't be white

>majority of Muslims are terrorists
>majority of terrorists white
Both could technically be true. But the second one is not.

There's really no good reason ever to get into an argument with your teachers.

why are you talking about terrorism in fucking english class

i hate the education system

Just ask after her sources

But why would a techer ask you about this? Are you studying gender studies?

No. Just because she's a teacher doesn't make her right

Shilling for Father's Day, I see. You folks are relentless.

Weekend at Bernie's?

this post is very underrated. Jesus christ muslims are fucking animals.

wow I totally forgot about those Madrid train bombings in 2004. The fact that there are so many muslim terror attacks that I forgot about one that killed almost 200 people is incredible.

What you should've asked is how its relevant in an english class. Then gotten up and walked out while requesting a refund as she obviously just wants to use her job as a way to push her agenda. Fucking feminists scum.

In America the liberal teachers use the classroom as a platform for brainwashing the young with their political discussions and then we wonder why our students are falling behind in academia

>only 2 for zionism

I had a math teacher that tried to do this shit. I asked her one day why it was relevant to learning calculus. I got kickes out of the class for being racist. I just told the administartion what she was doing and had a friend that was in the class who had recorded the ordeal show them, rhey just switched my classes and she got let go the next year.

Did she also say that all major intelligence agencies around the world view left wing terrorism far more urgent and threatening to society than the almost non existant right wing terrorism?

nah, idk it was a novel about middle or high schoolers IIRC

This, If you are going to challenge something you have to play dumb. Don't act like you are trying to prove them wrong, act like you don't understand and then point out how flawed there argument is
>did this before in the bullshit "Professional business ethics" class we had to do one semester
>Get on to the subject of women getting preferential treatment in hiring for STEM jobs
>Female lecture talking about how it's to address the inbalance in the field yada yada yada
>she then asks if we think it's a good idea
>I say " i'm not sure it is, it seems like a it might be a bit of an over correction"
>Girl in the class pipes up "well the hiring policy has been so unfair to women for so long, men only want to hire men, etc, etc"
>"Well yeah, I suppose that's a good point, but anyone who wouldn't hire someone based on their gender is clearly being unfair as you said, except to me this just seems like now the government is going out and telling people it's ok to discriminate based on gender"
> Lecturer goes "well no it's not discrimination because ... It's well ... well anyway what they are trying to do is fix an imbalance and so if we look at the next slide on work climate ...
>then she just moved on

made her look dumb without looking like an MRA, just have to be non-confrontational about it

Bitch needs to go back to teaching English and not criminal justice.