What are your true ambitions Sup Forums what do you want to be

What are your true ambitions Sup Forums what do you want to be

Bumping with random shit

cant bump your own thread op, read the rules or faq or whatever......

and my ambition is to be good at my sports, to life a normal balanced life, to get my bachelors of science, tehen masters and to work on a electronic brain, with neural circuits. but fuck me, i have so much work to do.

and yeah, i want a gf

Happy and carefree...

Just to have a happy life ajob that pays really well and a good pension so I can retire at 40 and do coke and strangle prostitutes

checkd

Money and power
Nothing else means anything to me anymore

Holy checked. Lord Kek has savored you, your life will get better from now on!

Kek shall grant your wishes user

these lucky 7's might be your piercing light that will guide you in your life

checked

checked.

and also: being happy and carefree is a choice.
But a choice that is bad. happy and carefree is the way to living a life without meaning.

dude. think about what you say, even if its fucking Sup Forums....

Bumping for interest

nigger

Nothing is to be taken seriously on Sup Forumsall is fiction so it doesn't matter unless it's cp or something

I know my future so it's pretty simple
>stay alive until my 25th birthday (I'm 22)
>get my part of the family company and take over some property
>spend rest of my life running it, and living like I do now but with more money

as lame as it sounds, I'm taking vocal lessons. trying to be a post-hardcore frontman. going alright so far, area is super dead and we don't have many venues that style could play in. anyhow fellow anons, just do your best and what you love a little bit each day, trust me it adds up!

Dem 7s.

Thats what they say.
But you know. Every faggot can post. Statistically speaking, there is a high chance that a post is to be taken seriously.
This "artistic fiction blabla" is in a way like a insurance.

And all of Sup Forums is shit. i dont know why im here. I guess im procrastinating from my life.

Deep sea saturation diver, £1300 a day (roughly) get to go where hardly anyone has been before and it's cool as fuck

Get money and power
Any opportunity to increase the amount of these will be used

Everything I want to do is illegal

>to move abroad out of abusive family
>to have a nice job even though I have no financial/emotional support
>to have a loving, bigger husbando
>basically a decent environment without all the abuse that made me try suicide, the story is endless

>inb4 show tits
>inb4 faggot
>inb4 show boipucci

Pic not related

I'm getting older, 36, and now that I've sewn every wild oat I can think of (heroin, prostitutes, blah blah blah) I want to make up for lost/wasted time. Going back to school, taking as much philosophy and history as I can. I don't have a plan afterward, which has been an issue my whole life. I never make long term plans. in my 20s I expected to die young (and almost did a few times), so I didn't worry about it. Now I'm somehow still here with idle hands and want to actually focus on bettering myself for once.

>tl;dr I'm a faggot who wasted his 20s being fucked up every day and am just barely now getting my shit together, fingers crossed

I want to die, that's all

I'll be your husbando if you let me lick your butthole

Are you me? Is there hope for us?

That sounds more like a hookup

Sounds kinda like my story. I wasnt in an abusive family tbh, it was just a shit environment.
>felt like john babtiste grenouille my entire life
>wating for things to get better

I have some advice for you.
Dont wait for the things to get better. Try everyday to actively better them, no matter what it takes. work for yourself, dont care for your abusive family. Youre more important than them.

For me, life got better once i was away from home. Its hard to live alone in a city, there is siolation and loneliness.

But life got better. And i have good friends.

do 50-60m in sales a year, currently at 14m

I want to make wrestling great again.

You can do it.
Youre an inspiration. Because even if you were in that hole, you managed to focus the will to get out.

If you really want it, you can do it.

I wish you a happy life.
and you

so youre a trap `?

Anything is possible. I've had a shrink tell me I'm likely bipolar, and probably have ptsd from an abusive childhood, so it's not surprising I'd retreat into hard drugs. I'm much more sorted out now that I'm on meds, and I take only Kratom if a I want a buzz.

I'm practically a different person than 27 year old me, but I still have a lot to do. It can be done though. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Thanks, user.
Drunk family, drinking all day long, physically fight and bully the shit outta me.
I have 2 more years until I can leave, I study psychology and I don't want to pursue this because I need a master's degree and so on.

I literally have nowhere to go but to some online friends and I'm kinda reluctant to do it because one dude wants to me to be his boyfriend in order to let me in and I'm asexual, besides he's arab and the cultural beliefs and he's kinda in the closet and bi. Basically he's like : boys are for sex until late 30's then marry a woman. Which is fucked.
If it wasn't for my mother I would have an hero already.
I feel like going crazy every single second here, and Ive been diagnosed with bipolar 2 disorder, ocd, social anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder, currently out of meds. Also, when I visited mom I was not anxious at all, not depressed at all which makes me think it's all the environment's fault
>pic not related

Thanks Sup Forumsrother. I'm trying...

I struggle with the desire of wanting to transition but I think I have enough issues on my shoulders

Wat anime

boku no pico,you fucking faggot

I wanna be happy. Just don't know how to do it.

why and how

No
Natsuyasumi , it has 3 episodes.

Op here glad i came back

I wanted to travel the world and see lots, and hopefully write about it and who knew maybe some of what I learned could help others.

C'est difficile. I need to put more effort into it. Had a large blow which knocked a lot of my confidence and it's hard to get back up.

I'm getting there.

What was the blow