ITT, Actresses who deserve to finally win an Oscar. Pic very much related...

ITT, Actresses who deserve to finally win an Oscar. Pic very much related.She has been breathtakingly amazing in every movie she is in

Juno

This woman makes every part of my body tingle. It's like someone has concentrated the essence of sex into a single person.

God Himself fapped to the thought of conceiving her. He draws hentai everyday.

She's the same in every movie, incredibly limited facial expressions and dramatic range, it's literally like she stands still between movies and they put different sets and costumes around her.

only reason i watched that shitty show

she plays the same role of "uptight woman in a period piece" in about 20 movies, I don't actually think she's that great of an actress

I want keira knightley to dominate me

Whoreness aside she a decent actress and know how to do a great american accent unlike most brits.

I just wish she stop typecasting herself as whore all the time and do more variety performances.

Katherine Waterston

The director who made Begin Again said he'd never work with her again because she was more of a model than an actress

Nice back.

pretty sure won one back in 2010 or 2011 - black swan?

>tfw no androgynous qt3.14 English wife

Life is suffering

why even live?

Fuck off. Noone cares about your shit-tier Discount Hershlag waifu. Stop posting her.

She was awesome in Dangerous Method. Reallu made me feel uncomfortable.

Ryan Newman

this

but she got one from Black Swan

i've jerked off to Keira before

gross. Keira is PURE. She doesnt like to hear of such things

sames

I feel as though an Oscar is suppose to represent the height of film quality acting. They give them out every year though. So a year with all shit tarnishes the oscars(even though they already are).

Is there any awards for acting that are only given out when something good comes out?

Very few times I have been blown away by acting quality. One of those times was Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs.

SEEKING FRIEND FOR THE END OF THE WORLD KEIRA IS TOP TIER KEIRA

She's like a younger Kate Winslet in that regard.

she has a black bf in that movie

neither Adam Brody nor Steve Carell are black m9

keira is CUTE

Derek Luke is

oh right
well he was her ex and they probably didnt even get to hold hands (let alone kiss or something worse) so its ok

she got blacked m8

Checked

God no. She is by far my least favorite actress. Her stupid smile, that voice. It's all bad.

I did like seeing her tits in domino though.

>get me brie larson
>she's unavailable

she's taller than Brie

ScarJo undoubtedly deserves an Oscar.

What other woman could be so badass when surrounded by other badass dudes?

Edit: Wow this post really blew up! Glad to see most of Sup Forums agrees.
Edit 2: Thanks for the gold stranger!

Jesus H Christ this is some shitposting alright.

for a movie that features Chloe, Keira and based Sam it was a pretty shitty movie :(

Needs an edit with the sign saying 'teach me anal'

>already nominated twice, once when she was 13
She definitely deserves one someday, and she'll probably get one unless she achieves Leo meme status.

>ywn walk down the street with Keira in a pretty dress, hugging each other and holding hands as she stares lovingly at your eyes,her loins desperately gushing in longing for you to be inside her

Why even live?

My gf on the right.

And Keira's fucking son in the middle.

>that piece of shit embarrassing suit
So brave, take that shitlords!

thats her husband

He looks 16

did they remake westside story or something?

so Sup Forums finally learned how to keep an actress thread from deletion by inventing a spurious rationale.

David Mazouz poster, you've taught us much

Her time is coming

Potato posting should be punishable by IP ban

Already 5 nominations but no Oscar yet

Was it the foot massage scene? Because that was nice.

thats what happens when you blow everyperson in hollywood

you lose your leverage and cant win an award

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

What did you just call me...?

no woman in the history of cinema has ever given an oscar worthy performance. prove me wrong, you can't

>The only time she ever play a non-slut character is when she in a movie that pairs her with Eva green if all people.

Something went wrong with her.