What's everyone's experience with acne and how'd you treat it?

What's everyone's experience with acne and how'd you treat it?

Clean your pillow greaseball

I change the cover everyday.

follow this tip, my dude. I remember a chart I had back then showing how to take care of oneself, and for acne it suggested changing pillows and hot towels.

I got crazy pizza face in junior high. Really awful. All my friends took accutane and their skin cleared right the fuck up, though it looked fucking awful for a few months while the accutane worked. Really dried out and shitty.

I didn't like the sound of the side efeects of accutane and used prescription topical Retin-a and it also cleared up in a few months.

Yeah I've been thinking of using Accutane but the side effects sound like it's not worth it. Especially in some cases that it makes the acne worse

I aged. Works errytiem

roacctane

works like fucking magic

Yeah 21 and still dealing with this shit. Literally have tried everything in the fucking book.

I have a nice personality and I'm funny, so it's not terrible dating wise.

But holy shit if you have no redeeming qualities, just fucking pack it in.

Do you know what dosage they were on? Or if any of them had any side effects

Have you tried Accutane?

Well I took accutane and it did work but the doctors used this as a last resort. I was worried about depression and stuff,which could be a side effect but was told this is still up for debate. Could just be the onset of acne and depression occur at the same age. But after I stopped taking accutane I now use topical cream, differing,works well

No I haven't, but I have a bad liver so that's outta the fucking question unfortunately.

Nope, nope, nope. Fuck this shit into another dimension. My little sister took this satanic trash and we (including her) didn't even realize how badly it was fucking with her head until she was in the hospital for a suicide attempt.

It may work for many people, but since my sister almost died I always tell people to avoid it.

I mean Differin, fuck auto correct

>shitty suicide inducing pill, advertisement
this thread is.

Lel never had it other than the odd pimple I would get once in a blue moon.

>Wash your face if you don't shower at least once a day, you're disgusting.
>Change your sheets and pillow cases
>Fix your shitty diet

Ha

Heroin. Works like magic.

Nah I'm actually trying to avoid having to use it. I already get depression and I don't want it to be worse

acne is contagious.
ie being at school and around a bunch of disgusting acne ridden fucks will make you all grow the filthy skin disease humanity has yet to identify as the cause of acne.

Motherfucking yellow Dial bar soap, once daily. Every damn time. It works. 90% cleared up in a week, the remaining 10% gone within a month, and the scars went away a few years later.

If it doesn't work, you have AIDS and maybe try a couple of rounds with Hibiclens. This is what surgeons use before surgery, but you can get it at a pharmacy.

Accutane makes kids suicidal.

See:

Other than a pimple every 6-8 months, I've never had acne.

coal tar soap 3 times a day, wrap your pillow in a fresh towel everynight, eat plenty of fresh food and veggies, less sugar, less fat.

UV rays from tanning booths (just saying) kills bacteria and your face will clear up within a few sessions. My ex had terrible acne and after a few times in the booth her face was clear.

Shit I'm usually the one telling everybody this.

Fuck acne meds, fuck acne scrubs. With extremely clean fingertips lightly wash (dont scrub it) your face daily.

Never touch your face or rest it in your hands like bored at school, rest your face on your hand on your desk? Bad biddy.

Now this sounds like I'm trolling but no shit, an old samoan dr. overheard my sister at a restaurant once bitching about her acne. Use a light smear of mayo on your face like lotion at night, wash it off in the morning. I hated it, but my mom made me and it fucking worked. Give it a couple days. Not shitting you.

And your gonna have to wash your sheets and pillowcases more often.

And stop using so much detergent in the washer, it just makes shit sticky and dirtier. Try washing all linens with a bit of baking soda and vineger a few times to get the fucking sticky ass detergent off them.

Incorrect. More fat, slightly less protein, and almost no sugar or carbs.

Does high testosterone cause more acne?

oh yeah, your diet does affect your skin. Animal products, and I'm no vegan, but animal products especially cheese and dairy and processed lunch meats are the worst things you can consume. I still do. But not every day.

Go fruits and veggies for 2 weeks I promise you will see dramatic results.

Post pics OP

That's dumb as fuck. Her problem wasn't soap, accutane, or even acne for that matter. Shit works for a lot of people. If your sister was suicidal bc of acne, nothing will help her. Fuck are you weebs gonna do during the apocalypse? I hope most of you die of starvation. Weak fucks.

Has anyone here tried duac? I used it ages ago. It worked but it mostly just kept them from getting worse. It was only a 10mg dosage though

If you already have depression staying away from accutane is a smart move, use topical creams there is a lot of good ones out there

masturbate once a week drink plenty of water and green tea and take cold showers every day you should be as smooth as a baby's ass

Should kys instead. That'll make the acne go away.

I never had acne on my face, however I had it bad on my back and shoulders. Some of it was cystic. I took anti bacterials. Creams. Everything under the sun to avoid Acutane. Nothing worked. Acutane was one of the roughest 5 months of my life. Your lips will chap. Your skin will be dry. You'll get noosebleeds. The worst is the fear of liver failure but as long as you get your monthly blood work that's required, you should be fine. It was a good decision, scary but worth it after the 5 months. Six years later I get maybe one pimple every so often, no big deal.

How do you know how bad your spots look? I'll look in some mirrors with brighter lighting like near a window and they won't look so bad. But then in other mirrors they look terrible

She wasn't suicidal because of acne you downy. It was a side effect of the medication itself.

go outside when there's good sunlight with a mirror.

stop eating like shit

Why less masturbation?

Stopped eating butter

are y'all retarded? go see a dermatologist for fuck's sake, that's how you solve problems: you get help by someone who knows how to help you

decreases inflamation, as your immune system spends more time eating cum (literally, lol) that's over produced and enters your blood stream.

which leaves less resources for attacking your skins pores, which leaves you with less pimples/puss filled pores

/thread

Change diet, avoid sugar and artificial stuff, take a multivitamin and fish oil

Shower at night and wash your face in the morning

zink

Take colder showers, not scalding

i grew up

i didnt get that much acne at all, never needed cream or anthing