fluffybooru.org/post/view/46344
fluffybooru.org/post/list/author:deadweight/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Requesting smarties

They deserve everything they get

Can this shit be moved to /mlp/?

no.

Their fragile egos can't handle the fluff.

I wouldn't call this a fact. For one, smarty friends are fluffies that actually give a fuck about the well-being of their herd. Second, this kind of hierarchy isn't present in domestic families if the owner is an active presence in the fluffies' lives.

Smarties are sociopaths, not psychopaths

can someone post a ringoffire comic?

Too bad you didn't type that in imperative mode. You have just wasted Order 66, user.

Anyway, if they moved these to mlp they would move them back here.

I've never understood the whole eating fluffies thing. Wouldn't they taste terrible?

Solution: Lube the horn first. The day before, sand down the horn so it's not too pointy. This way the foal won't bleed to death and die within minutes, it may last longer.
Also, some penicilin shots on the mare and the foal will prevent either of them from an infection-related death.

Abusing the right way. Thank you, sir.

I wanna give it hugs, smarty or no. A foal this young shouldn't be pillowed.

Anyone here got the Microfluffy greentext by Darth Maracas? I believe that is his name anyways.

shush fag

Jeez. Way to a be a dick for the sake of being a dick to that fluffy. Tard.

No u

I've written several stories about the bums of NYC eating ferals as a last resort. I compare them to bland chicken. But the bums get creative with ingredients and methods of cooking to make them more palatable. Heres the first one fluffybooru.org/post/view/46344

Interesting. Kinda fucked Sierra becomes a cannibal, but still interesting. I still wouldn't see fluffies being served in restaurants, though.

Wow. Fuck that kid.

your forgetting one crucial thing.
>they arent fucking real.
also they are little shit machines and deserve everything they get.

Maybe he deserved it?
After repeatedly telling him to not run away from the sor... FUN stick to play, I think it's fair to pillow him. So don't be a pussy.

well i think her initial assault left her a bit mentally unstable and things escalated from there. But she is a good lil monster. As for restaurants, possibly a niche thing, perhaps a status symbol type deal

No wonder whites are being genocided... Degenerate fucks

Give it the chance to learn from the sorry stick. Escalate to sorry box. Severe punishment like this is reserved for damage, maiming, rape, etc.

fuck off sjw cuck.
tumblrs waiting for you.

I could see some restauranteur snake oiling some hipster food bloggers into thinking fluffies are a delicacy.

cry some more

Well, they don't really receive anything.....because they're not real....remember?

Maternal instincts override this shit.

/Thread

indeed, some ironic bullshit cuisine

1/5

2/5

3/5

anyways, i have many more stories of all varieties if anyones bored fluffybooru.org/post/list/author:deadweight/1

You're defending this degenerate fluffy shit? Fuck you deserve to be genocided.

Guh. That face is terrifying.

4/5

5/5

He maimed his owner's trust, raped his owner's feelings, and permanently damaged the fluffy-owner relationship by refusing to play with the FUN stick, he even insisted it to call it the "sowy stick". He also refused to be in the HIDE&SEEK box. The way I see it, bitch deserved it.

fluffys have no maternal instincts.
they have the instinct to reproduce and guard their young, but not in excess of their own life.
remember they are not natural creatures, they were made in a lab and therefore don't have proper instincts just biological coding.

Oh. Well. You're clearly an individual that has some issues to work out. Good day.

that is called being pedantic, my point is still valid, you cant hug them but i CAN draw them in all sorts of agonising pain.

you DO realise what fluffy's are, right?
or are you a summerfag that has no idea what anything on this site is?

I thought it was encoded into them as well. Guard babies at all costs. Even still, it's doubtful, programmed as they are, that a fluffy would ever stoop to harming another fluffy for survival, let alone its own child (outside of a smarty defect). If anything, such a situation would either lead to: a) looking for food elsewhere or b) being stuck in a mental breakdown state, unmoving, crying until its family is killed by predators or starvation.

I can draw myself hugging them. Close enough.

Its doubtful that anything good was encoded into fluffies as what you have to remember is they are meant to be the polar opposite from mlp ponies as to piss of the ponyfags.
Anyway, most comics when the mother is in a life endangering situation, the mother with sacrifice the foals for food or leave them behind.

do that then, i feel like you stumbled into this thread by mistake, allow me to kindly show you the way back.

I'm not so sure. I've always seen them as trying to emulate MLP behavior, but failing more due to sheer stupidity, lack of situational awareness, and being far too naive and optimistic. It basically just takes MLP behavior and ampifies it to parody levels.

Nope, not a brony. Just a hugboxer.

Top kek

Nopenopenope....as an aside, it appears by the size of the spider, fluffies finally made their way to Australia.

it wouldn't be parody as it was meant to scarwe off mlpfags and they would probably enjoy parody.
in fact its entirely likely that the entire of hugbox was a result of them trying to absorb the abuse and accept it as their own but the sheer amount of cancer contained within Sup Forumss art stopped them.

come on faggots why am i the only one posting in this thread?

Agreed. The whole hellgremlin interpretation wasn't the original intent of fluffies.

Jesus Christ, I've seen some bad English in fluffy art, but this is one of the worst I've seen. What a fucking mess.

Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek

I'm not so sure. Original fluffies were never really of the hellgremlin interpretation. All abuse and violence towards them was external. The fluffies themselves stayed cute and naive, only to be crushed by humanity and nature. Adding in the hellgremlin personalities only exacerbated this and really took away the true joy of fluffy abuse: crushing the weak and innocent. If they aren't innocent, it's just like killing that asshole character in a horror film.

>smoke on the water
>fire in the sky

I've only just clocked this, what a retard

I don't understand this picture. Having the fluffies fail in spite of all their efforts (like they would in the picture on the left) is a more satisfying read than the three being pieces of shit and dying anyway.

sorry, maybe i should be more exact in my wording.
fluffy ponies started as a part of the original mlp fandom when, in an episode, the faggot friends were shown with ruffled.... fur?
thios isnmspired a deviantfag to make a picture of the first ever "fluffy". this quickly became popular and soon turned into the hugbox and abuse that we know today. im talking about the fluffies in abuse as the two are so different that they may aswell be different species.
hugbox tries to show off the good in fluffies whilst abuse generally portrays them as either vulnerable annoying pests, or, in cases where people aren't complete psychopaths, the fluffies have bad qualities shown like jealousy, whinyness, self entitlement, and selfishness, like a smarty. to be honesty if i met a human that acted like a smarty i would probably kill them too.

Agreed, but smarty traits should be reserved for smarties. A lot of stories I've seen just show all fluffies acting like assholes. It diminishes what they're supposed to be and the impact a smarty can have on stories.