Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGC4UrlGUFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8k3qB61lhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someday

they have so many it's hard to choose

maybe ize of the world

correctamundo

This thread gets made every few months and it always dies very quickly.

so whats the best strokes song

This, it could be any of them really. Some of my favorites are Slow Animals, Drag Queen, Heart in a Cage, Metabolism, You Talk Way Too Much, and Hard to Explain.

It's Hard to Explain

youtube.com/watch?v=zGC4UrlGUFw

also acceptable

There are a lot of good ones, all I know is that Comedown Machine is underrated.

human sadness

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8k3qB61lhk

Probably Last Night or Modern Age off of their first album, desu

It's a tie between which ever one is the shortest and which ever one is the quietest.

Is This It. It's a perfect opening to the album and I love the song.

Heart in a Cage, Razorblade or Ize of the World. First Impressions is a criminally underappreciated album.

the strokes - reptilia
most popular, also the best? everything else is too unconventional to get radioplay

>Modern Age
Oh fuck, I forgot about this song. For about a year, this was my favorite song period. Would listen to this every day while walking home from school. Perfect atmosphere.

Welcome to Japan is my personal favorite, especially with the little extra falsetto part in the coda he adds for live performances. Someday's good but it's not there most complex song, I would prefer most other songs on Is This It over it, however its crowd pleasing status is undeniable.

new york city cops

Take It or Leave It

I'll try Anything Once

Idk OP its.. hard to explain.

I unironically love Reptilia because fuck you that's why.

Barely Legal

YOLO

I didn't realize that this one didn't make it onto the American release until I bought a physical copy of the album. It fits the album so much better than When It Started.

They pulled it out of respect of the cops who died in 7/11

soma

trying your luck

Call It Fate, Call It Karma

The best Strokes song is Venus by Television

it's the modern age you fuchs

Alone, Together you fucking plebs