Daily reminder: white women are going to get bred by real men. sit this out, cuckbois or become trans

daily reminder: white women are going to get bred by real men. sit this out, cuckbois or become trans.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SSXXYY/comments/4itp33/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, Jew.

whatever you say sandman

post moar this is hot

do you ask for a nose job instead of a blow job?

I bet you'd like that

reddit.com/r/SSXXYY/comments/4itp33/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

I'm white a sheet, i fuck black chicks, big whoop faggot.

>JOHN BETTENDORF
>O
>H
>N

>B
>E
>T
>T
>E
>N
>D
>O
>R
>F

real man have huge horse balls full of sperm and testosterone. Not small balls like niggers

i take it that you're black and you saw the nigger hate thread and got butthurt so you posted this

Daily remainder: you are posting this daily in Sup Forums, nothing more to add

BRING OUT THE PEPES

>mfw my GF is black and I'm whiter than paper

bettendorf? Why are you cucking these threads up instead of killing yourself? Serious question? Suicide, sometimes, is the solution. You obviously hate yourself, your race and your daddy. Just end it already. Nobody thinks that the cancer of America, US blacks, are wortha a shit. And they certainly aren't taking over the country and our women, if they can't get educated enough to get out of the ghetto. So dude, just stop it.

>John Bettendorf

Ol' John is on a roll today, they must be paying him pretty good. His shift should be up in three hours.

pepes wont stop this whiteboi

sage

spamming race mixing pictures won't stop the onslaught of pepe, cuckboi

nice one

Oh, it's a cuck-verming. How sad.

Protip: All these interracial, race mixing, and cuck threads step created by kikes

I can't wait to see the Muslims pass the Chaims around like a bag of Oreo's once the whites aren't around to protect them anymore. You're facilitating the means to your peoples' end, Bettendorf.

*are created by kikes

Fucking kije phone

jewish tricks

See, fucking kikery

Ugh finally people are flooding these shit threads with completely irrelevant posts.

Idk about all that, but I do know I like the black dicks myself.

It's time to fight back against the cuck raids

Ugh. This thread again. It's simply not true. There are a few more cases due to better integration but white boys are going nowhere my friend...

top kek gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
noice 1

I don't know who's uglier.