My dog just died a horribly and I had to put her down to end her suffering. Music for that feel?

My dog just died a horribly and I had to put her down to end her suffering. Music for that feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYERdjstR0I
youtube.com/watch?v=MuHNXoZvlgg
youtube.com/watch?v=hQZfGa5t4e8
youtube.com/watch?v=04GQicM3RoM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ajw-aEtrpJE
youtube.com/watch?v=cSxJRlR_8ik
youtube.com/watch?v=JXk9Qga6kOc
youtube.com/watch?v=51hih5cu-FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak0_fa1DDpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pet Sounds

I'm Looking Forward To Joining You, Finally

kek

My dog died early this year, I basically had Kid A on repeat. Im sorry user

The only one you need right now
youtube.com/watch?v=rYERdjstR0I

youtube.com/watch?v=MuHNXoZvlgg

:(

What happened OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=hQZfGa5t4e8
youtube.com/watch?v=04GQicM3RoM

She had some very rare degenerative neuro muscular disease that paralyzed her legs. She was only two. Took her to hospital. Within hours she couldn't breathe or swallow anymore. She was drooling all over herself and tried to walk over to me but just was crawling and falling. I cried and told them to just put her down because I couldn't see her like that anymore.

>My dog just died a horribly

explain this phrasing pls

I'm tired

This, and only this. It's about pretty much the same thing; losing a long-had pet female dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajw-aEtrpJE

Fuck off cunt
That sounds terrible. I'm sorry user.

sorry about your dog OP, I know how it feels. youtube.com/watch?v=cSxJRlR_8ik

youtube.com/watch?v=JXk9Qga6kOc

literally about pet dog dying

youtube.com/watch?v=51hih5cu-FQ

Bitch don't kill my vibe

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak0_fa1DDpc

Holy fuck don't do that

fuckin' hell you're a true hero

I thought you were just baiting. I'm very sorry for you op. I'm glad you made this thread however, you reminded me to give my dog a hug more often.

jesus fuckin christ...

My Doggo had a sudden and violent heart attack at age 5 while I was shitposting on Sup Forums and looking at pictures of the mother of the new puppy I was going to be picking up in 8 weeks and I was sitting with him. He got off the couch, went to his bed and started screaming, then he was gone. I spent 20 minutes giving him mouth to mouth think I could save him.

My vet hypothesized he had a tumour on a major blood vein near his heart. It blocked his heart right at that moment and induced a massive heart attack.

My new puppy numbs the pain a little, but every time I walk near his grave or my puppy does something remotely similar it just fucking hurts.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA